Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment (16555 Views)

Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) / Nursery 1 First Term Scheme Of Work Social Habits / Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by Trottle: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2018
Why do this to a small kid who is still a baby in many respect.

Kids should be treated with extra care and tenderness or you'll have a broken adult later in life. Even corrections have to be effected mildly.

The teacher should be given a stern warning, and heavily punished if further cases ensues.
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by Tallesty1(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2018
But why did the mother enroll the little girl in a school where "Iya Ibeji" is a teacher. In my dialect, "Iya Ibeji" means mother of a slice of yam. Is that not scary enough??
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by Zimazee(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Check the name of the School (His Cross) Shez just carrying her own CROSS.

BUT,

That still not best way for a young girl to carry hers

Not cool.....
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by Kennydoc(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I suspect fowl play

Domestic fowl? cheesy
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by anyicash(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

I have come to reason that is true. Women can display their most evil character when it comes to other peoples children
that's it
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by AceRoyal: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
If my child ever gets brutalized like this, God knows I'll be arrested for first degree murder!
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by blackright007(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
superlanny:
Not everyone you see or meet is mentally stable, many are frustrated and react terribly at the slightest provocation, if na my child dem beat like dis, I fit commit murder o.

Why have you chosen to think like this, making your child having a single parent when you will be super-chilling in kirikiri{maximum}
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by baratech: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Too bad
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by Biggyjoe554(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
I go shoot Any teacher that does such thing to my child
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
mhd5757:
Go to airfprce primary school in victoria island Lagos and see how pupils are being buratalized by teachers.

What?! My alma mater?! I can't believe that.
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by abbeyty(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Some Nigerian teachers are in school just to beat their students, some carry canes up and down the school premises like a masquerade.
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by Reference(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
I can't even raise a finger to touch a child.... grin well except the one I met at a supermart in Abuja a few months back. The Lebanese mum (I think) was just looking helplessly as this kid turned the whole place over and insulted anyone that tried to rein his wildness in.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by bigfather(m): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Giftedhand92:
A Nursey 1 student of His Cross nursery and primary school, Pelu seriki street, off Akala express road, Ibadan, Oyo state, has been disfigured by her teacher.

According to reports, the teacher popularly called “Iya Ibeji” brutalized 5 years old Precious Lawrence, today, for failing to do her assignment.

See more:

Source

Ko ni se iru e mo ni ile aiye e !
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by Elektronisch(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
I have a daughter, she just turned five. If someone should do this to my princess...hmmmm
God forgive me in advance. I'm in tears now...poor baby.
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by maasoap(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
tossie101:
YORUBAS are very toxic

Thanks. But it is a pity that you have to be a woman, you are a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by tossie101(f): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
maasoap:

Thanks. But it is a pity that you have to be a woman, you are a disgrace to womanhood

U are a shame to manhood
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by frozen70(f): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
That so called teacher, is not a qualified teacher because he didn't attend any teaching college or even NCE, she doesn't have

What's so important about that assignment that she has to maltreat her.

I have no blame for the parents but I blame the so called teacher
Re: Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment by liyahwillie(f): 1:16am On Dec 09, 2018
YOU BRUTALIZE HER....WETIN U GAIN?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland / Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest / Sunday Akorh: Bandits Kill Only Teacher In Kaduna Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.