Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) (18517 Views)

Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by nairafame(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Mother laments after a teacher brutalizes her 12-yr-old boy for writing with a red pen.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/teacher-brutalizes-12-yr-old-boy-for.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07v_I7Id27k
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by tofolo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please is red not a colour, I keep asking this as most people look at it like a taboo to write their names with.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
is now crime to beat students dis days in Nigeria to let them know what they did is wrong. so because of social media, children should be pamper. this hypocrite people received same punishment when they are young, but think is wrong to do it dis days.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by Sapphire94: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kukuma sell Nigeria.....
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
that teacher is a product of domestic violence
it`s that simple to understand!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by valencia25(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
This one na regular beating when i dy public secondary school then.... Man go dust body but anyone that dare beat my kids this way go hear am!!

I'm not taking this shit from frustrated teachers, if you want to disfigure a child, do it to your own kids not my own child angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by MaleoPearls(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
I'm a Math teacher and I instruct students not to write in their notes with red pen, but that teacher needs to be psycho analysed... WTH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by Donchyke007(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
This na steady chow na back in the days�

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by kemzy036: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by renewable1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's well.

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by Rrankdonga(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Legit as this case maybe, this woman is just an attention seeker! Go and report the matter in school this is not an Instagram matter?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by realstars: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Why not provide blue biro for the lad to wright with? Then sent a letter to the mom for notification.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by WizBLANCE(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Teaching is not for everybody o

Trust me some are meant to be in war front... Sanbisa forest all the days of their life.

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by Aldebaran(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
tofolo:
Please is red not a colour, I keep asking this as most people look at it like a taboo to write their names with.

So your should mark with blue or black when the standard is student should right with anything but red
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by mytime24(f): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Only in naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by tofolo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Aldebaran:

So your should mark with blue or black when the standard is student should right with anything but red
is there a written rule or hand book to that? just asking....

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by AkachukwuD(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
tofolo:
Even black pen people hate it as if na badluck

Without black pen I can't write

1 Like

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by Nnukwueze: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
is now crime to beat students dis days in Nigeria to let them know what they did is wrong. so because of social media, children should be pamper. this hypocrite people received same punishment when they are young, but think is wrong to do it dis days.

So an 11 year old should be brutalized like an animal for using red biro?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by Kingkun69(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
so it's ok to beat a child for using a wrong pen
That was your time things have changed and will continue to change if you don't like it stay behind

9 Likes

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by PureFace1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

Where is the beating getting you to?

Nigeria is still a shithole, home to frustrated youths and millions of criminals, crooks and thieves to the extent we now export crimes and nuisance to other part of the world

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by notoriousbabe: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
Try that with my sun and you're a gunner

1 Like

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by PabloAndreas(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
that teacher is a product of domestic violence
it`s that simple to understand!
Or maybe he's just frustrated that he ended up a school teacher after years spent in school

1 Like

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by tofolo(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
AkachukwuD:

Even black pen people hate it as if na badluck

Without black pen I can't write
same here bro.
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by Ojahman: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

This one no well o!

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by frozen70(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
You don't need to brutalise a child to impact knowledge in him

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by wamide042(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
tofolo:

Yes it is.... when you want to write your exams please write with red biro since it’s a colour.
Re: Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video) by tofolo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
wamide042:

Yes it is.... when you want to write your exams please write with red biro since it’s a colour.
Abi? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Children Escape Unhurt As Truck Falls On School Bus / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Convenant University Promotes Nigeria’s Global Relevance With N1Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.