Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses (47550 Views)

Alex Otti In A Picture With Tinubu Portrait / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Julivas(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kbidi:

Are you any better now after 3.5 years? That the economy is growing at 1.5% as against the 6.5% it was before the APC govt? That dollar was 190/$, basket of tomatoes were about 5000# then compared to what it is today? That a bag of rice was 8000# then compared to what it is now...that fuel price was 87-90# then compared to 145# today...That the inflation rate has risen to 11.5% today compared to a single digit before now? That the suicide related deaths has increased to an all time high within 3.5 years of APC rule compared to almost zero level in the last 16 yrs? That unemployment figures rose to 8m within 3.5 years of APC rule compared to the 16 years ? The figures are there ..its not manufactured figure..very verifiable... So if that's the backwardness you are talking about, I love that backwardness than this stagnation...You guys are not talking about real issues and that is why you want to mortgage your next 4 years to more suffering...The corruption and criminal allegations you slam on PDP, are they not also in APC? So what you saying? Look at the manifestos , what does each of them bring to the table to make Nigeria work again is what you should be looking at...and for me, Atiku has the best.

Well said
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Chikpat(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
goshee:
and it is much unfair that he stole your brains and you can not think.

You are the biggest fool ever in Nigeria. Get out of here
Re: Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses by Venerable612(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2018
AccessME:
i'm not supporting Atiku becos he is a perfect man for the job.

I'm not supporting Atiku becos he is a Hausa man sure of revamping Nigeria economy to a greater height we've never seen b4.

I'm not voting Atiku becos of saraki or any other person's approval.

I'm voting Atiku becos i feel he will transform Nigeria economy with Obi the industrious vice Behind him it a sure banker. and,

I'm also voting for Atiku cos he is the only capable xperienced one that will unite the major nations 3 major ethnic groups rather than impose partiality and division among groups like Buhari has put the nation in religion and ethnic sectionalism.

i will b voting for Atiku in reason that we've tried Buhari for over 3yrs now and we didn't experience our expectations so i deem it fit Buhari step aside for another to step in.

Let's Try Atiku and if for any reason he performs below expectations then, we vote him out and vote in another.

I see your concerns...

But by your logic - Atiku was VP for how many years? What did he do?

Atiku’s antecedents are worse off than Buhari’s.

In my experience, you can’t continue to make the same mistakes and expect a different result.

One thing is - Atiku is really power hungry - and he will say/do anything to hoodwink Nigerians into thinking he is genuinely interested in the poor masses.

Ask yourself, is Atiku still a Northerner? And most importantly - is he still a member of the PDP? What does PDP has a party has to offer?

If you haven’t figured it out - Party interest is always over and above Individual interest. Obi wont be a messiah - when the president is calling the shots.

If this generation is wise - we will go for the younger guys. Even if we fail - we would have tri d our best at giving US a chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.