Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police (60550 Views)

This Lady's Sexy Picture Is Going To Break Your Neck(view At Your Own Risk, 18+) / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
dainformant:
A female singer identified as Kay Figo has ignited a social media firestorm with some revealing photos.

The Zambian artiste whose real name is Cynthia Kayula Bwalya, shared the controversial half-naked pictures which have been trending on different social media platforms for days now.

Meanwhile, according to fresh reports, the Zambia Police Service says it will summon female musician Kay Figo to question her over her trending half naked picture on social media.

Police Spokesperson Esther Katongo said the police will question the local female artist and hear her side of the story over the disturbing picture.

She also said that if the picture is a photoshop, the perpetrators will be brought to book.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/female-singer-to-be-summoned-by-police-after-sharing-these-pictures-online.html
i
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by AmazingELixir: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin

Allow the woman express herself joor!
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by mightyhazell: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
forayfleo:
I can't believe my eyes that in my month i bcame the first to comment here in nairaland.

Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by clintino700(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
She got a station beneath...
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by OkunrinOloro: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
You can give Buhari a blo.w jo.b while allah is protecting him wink

Mouth Gig:
IMMORALITY SELLS grin grin grin..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI..
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by GOFRONT(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin

Chaiii....this is very succulent

Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Why covering it??....Open something joor to prove that you're serious

Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by ObinnaObinna(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Zambian police men are bad boys o. If they manage to take that girl to their station na straight enjoyment.
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by GOFRONT(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin

Chaii....this guy catch me grin grin

I can see myself lustifully viewing that thread.,.....anyways, I nor holy pass sha!!! grin cheesy
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by Brightgem(f): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rule number one! Public flogging for women that behave like an animal like this! Giving some goats on nairaland more room to insult us. What is the this poo now.
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by tonquendo4u(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Police chief edebego d ikpu
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by Macnnoli4(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by Macnnoli4(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nigeria is a free country. You can imagine zambia police is investigating her
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by HenryInno1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
mightyhazell:
Kaluya bwalya,...she a daughter to the great Zambian football icon Kalusha Bwalya ?

Nice ikpu tho ... What does police chief want her for?
grin
mightyhazell:
Kaluya bwalya,...she a daughter to the great Zambian football icon Kalusha Bwalya ?

Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by 01mcfadden(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
forayfleo:
I can't believe my eyes that in my month i bcame the first to comment here in nairaland.
Better don't believe your eyes o. Cos you're on a long thing as per being the first to comment.
Your house don far
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by troubleboi: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ashawo kobo kobo

Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by Nature8(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
dainformant:
A female singer identified as Kay Figo has ignited a social media firestorm with some revealing photos.

The Zambian artiste whose real name is Cynthia Kayula Bwalya, shared the controversial half-naked pictures which have been trending on different social media platforms for days now.

Meanwhile, according to fresh reports, the Zambia Police Service says it will summon female musician Kay Figo to question her over her trending half naked picture on social media.

Police Spokesperson Esther Katongo said the police will question the local female artist and hear her side of the story over the disturbing picture.

She also said that if the picture is a photoshop, the perpetrators will be brought to book.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/female-singer-to-be-summoned-by-police-after-sharing-these-pictures-online.html

Anaemenu undecided
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by olajide8(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
dainformant:

93% of female artists are just selling soft p**n -from see through clothes at awards and gala's, same with nikky Minaj, not to mean I don't enjoy looking at their prized assets, I ku ku ma like am, no need to pay to see it - Sebi that's why they show it, to the matter of this one, is she an artist or actress, well - personally it doesn't make sense, just because they want to trend by all means- I don't get it- in the next 20yrs, if her kids see these or her kids classmates say - your mum manufacturing industry is all over cyber space- how would they/she feel?

1 Like

Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
forayfleo:
I thank God for making it possible for me to comment 1st in Nairaland and that my birthday is coming up on the 11th of December which is next week Tuesday pls do celebrate with me here thank you so much my good people in Nairaland mostly the man who did it for me @dainformant
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by Kingpanda0147(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
forayfleo:
I thank God for making it possible for me to comment 1st in Nairaland and that my birthday is coming up on the 11th of December which is next week Tuesday pls do celebrate with me here thank you so much my good people in Nairaland mostly the man who did it for me @dainformant
wow my birthday mate
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by Boss13: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Women want equality and not to be objectified but keep conducting themselves inappropriately. I tire for that gender
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
i wish our police can also do this to the likes of? complete am ursef
Re: Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police by stchinedu: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
mightyhazell:

He wants her for a 'forensic' analysis of the picture's gallery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.