Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (39085 Views)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Family Urinate In Bottles For A Year, Store 300 Gallons In Kazakhstan (pics) / How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Cas1741: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Urination is the way the body gets rid of waste fluids. Urine contains water, uric acid, urea, and toxins and waste filtered from within the body. The kidneys play a key role in this process. Urine stays in the urinary bladder until it reaches a point of fullness and an urge to urinate. At this point, the urine is expelled from the body. Are you experiencing urinary frequency or urinary incontinence? Urinary frequency is needing to urinate more often while urinary incontinence refers to having little control over the bladder. Urinary frequency just means needing to visit the bathroom to urinate more often. It can occur alongside urinary incontinence, but it is not the same. Most people urinate between 6 and 7 times over a 24-hour period. Possible causes include drinking a lot of fluids, especially if they contain caffeine or alcohol. However, it can be a sign of kidney or ureter problems, urinary bladder problems, or another medical condition, such as diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus, pregnancy, or prostate gland problems. Medical research lists the following as possible causes:
•Urinary tract infection (UTI): This is the most common cause of frequent urination. The inflammation caused by the infection reduces the bladder's ability to hold urine.
•Diabetes: Frequent urination can be a symptom of Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes.
•Prostate problems: This is a major cause of frequent urination in men. An enlarged prostate can block the flow of urine, causing the bladder to become irritated and contract.
•Pregnancy: Frequent urination is a harmless symptom of most pregnancies. As the uterus and baby grow, they place pressure on the bladder, causing the need to urinate.
•Interstitial cystitis: A condition that causes pelvic and bladder pain and the feeling of having to urinate constantly.
•Diuretics: Medicines used to treat other conditions such as high blood pressure can cause frequent urination as excess fluids are flushed from the body.
•Stroke: A stroke can damage nerves in the bladder and lead to frequent urination.
•Excessive alcohol or caffeine use.
•Bladder cancer: Frequent urination is a rare symptom of bladder cancer. A more common symptom is blood in the urine.
•Pelvic tumor: Another rare cause of frequent urination.
•Overactive bladder syndrome: A common cause of the frequent urgent need to urinate.
•Radiation therapy to the pelvic area.
•Vaginitis: An inflammation of the vagina that causes the frequent need to urinate for women.

Bottomline, SEE YOUR DOCTOR
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Babygal2020(f): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmmmm..... I'm damn scared..... I want this to stop now.... I'm tired of this whole thing
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by AsaBlackheart(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
Babygal2020:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders....
I started experiencing frequent urination while in secondary school( I'm now a University graduate)
I have done FBS: 79 mg/dl
I have the feeling to urinate after every one hour but I can delay to pee if I want
I don't experience painful urination
This frequent urination occurs during the day( I wake up just once at night to pee)
I'm not sexually-active
I'm 25 years old
Please what else should I do?
Please moderators, help me move this to front-page

My advice for you is to seek medical help. That is the best you can do.
Half of those here will just post unreasonable comments.
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by benjola2222(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
You are probably confused.

But let me advise you properly, you shouldn’t just get drugs anyhow, misuse/overuse of antibiotics can be a serious problem.

You are probably young, except you are overweight that effectively rules out diabetes mellitus. You didn’t even need to do FBS in the first place.

The commonest cause of frequent urination in non sexually active youths is UTI. But that doesn’t mean you have a UTI.

It is impossible for you to have had a UTI since secondary school till now, without having pain on urination, or another symptom, as a matter of fact pain on urination & the feeling of incomplete emptying are very common symptoms of UTI.

The only way it will be a UTI is if you have been using antibiotics but the UTI keeps coming back, a ‘recurrent’ UTI.

& the standard treatment of UTI is either Septrin/nitrofurantoin/fosfomycin these are the standard first line treatment, not azithromycin or ciprofloxacin.

The reason I believe it might be an overactive bladder leading to urge incontinence is because you didn’t state any other specific contributory symptom.

Vaginal irritation is an independent symptom that doesn’t contribute to the diagnosis.

The first step is to do urinalysis & urine m/c/s.

If that is normal, then maybe e/u/cr to rule out Diabetes insipidus( also causes frequent urination but very rare)

If these are normal it’s most likely urge incontincence.

I hope I have helped, regards
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Sexyolori(f): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Babygal2020:

Can UTI cause frequent urination? If yes, can antibiotics cure it? I'm so sad
Hun, go to the hospital and see a doctor. you might need to check your sugar level or test for UTI. you will be fine. please make sure you see a doctor.
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Lilach55: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Take gentamincin injection for 5days
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by RomeoEmpire(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
eleko1:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink grin shocked sad embarassedlike magic? God dey sha.
Sure God dey. Just give it a trial and u will be glad u did. To The Poster tho.
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by kanubiafra: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Babygal2020:
I started experiencing frequent urination while in secondary school( I'm now a University graduate)
I have the feeling to urinate after every one hour but I can delay to pee if I want
This frequent urination occurs during the day( I wake up just once at night to pee)
I'm not sexually-active
I'm 25 years old
sounds like vvf see your doc asap. are you living in the far north?
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Elektronisch(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
martyns303:

UTI
use Ciprotab

Yep...worked for me. Ya head dey there.
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Babygal2020:
I'm not sexually-active
I'm 25 years old

Go to the hospital
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by BlackPantherCri: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
Seems like a UTI aka toilet infection. Can lead to pyleonephritis if left untreated.
A strong course of antibiotics will be given with septrin as follow up. You will be fine. Don't leave it untreated.

Sorry ma
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by BlackPantherCri: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Babygal2020:
Hmmmm..... I'm damn scared..... I want this to stop now.... I'm tired of this whole thing

I agree with other posters who mentioned diabetes. Get screened and get your life back in order. It is not a death sentence and if controlled it can be reversed with lifestyle changes and medication because you are still young
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by uchrikk(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Nothing is wrong with you, but see a doctor just to be on a safer side . Also do constant body exercise.
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Babygal2020(f): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

I agree with other posters who mentioned diabetes. Get screened and get your life back in order. It is not a death sentence and if controlled it can be reversed with lifestyle changes and medication because you are still young
Please rule out Diabetes.... My FBS is 79 mg/dl
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by davillian(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
My own the reverse is the case.
I wee 2 to 3 times a day and once at night say early morning .
The most annoying part is that I wee once after taking 3 bottles of beer while my friends wee once per bottle .
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sorry dear, It cud be UTI, I had someone who experienced the same symptom of frequent urination. See a doctor 4 diagnosis.
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Babygal2020(f): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
achidisucre:
Sorry dear, It cud be UTI, I had someone who experienced the same symptom of frequent urination. See a doctor 4 diagnosis.
Is he/she now okay?
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by abioduntin(f): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
beamtopola:

Ha, oga now now you don dey prescribe. You dont even mention nitrofurantoin na ciprotab

I had same issue. I used ciprotab and it cured me
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Emex100(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
@babygal2020

can you contact this number 08030570897

UTI is not only contracted via sexual activity.
just relax yourself. if you can't contact that person, look for a way to get appollo syrup and mix with alkaline water.

Good luck sis
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
That's one of the symptoms of HIV/AIDS
So that's one of the symptoms you people experience? Ey yahh.
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by dochenaj: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Babygal2020:
I'm not sexually-active
I'm 25 years old
Have you been to the hospital? You might have Diabetes insipidus.
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Babygal2020(f): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
dochenaj:

Have you been to the hospital? You might have Diabetes insipidus.
Diabetes? FBS: 79 mg/dl
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by frozen70(f): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
You can run a test to see if you have an uncured infection

It could be sexual or toilet infection
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by BlackPantherCri: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Babygal2020:

Please rule out Diabetes.... My FBS is 79 mg/dl

Urine m/c/s for UTI?
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by dochenaj: 1:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Babygal2020:

Diabetes? FBS: 79 mg/dl
There are two types of diabetes. There is diabetes mellitus and there is diabetes insipidus. They both present with frequent urination hence the word "diabetes" in both. But the diseases has different causes.

You can get a ton of misleading responses bringing a health complaint online. I can see people already recommending you take one herbal concoction or the other. But I'll advice you visit the hospital, and present your complaint to the doctor and make sure to show you really want to know what is wrong with you by so doing you get to engage the doctor and help expedite your diagnosis and treatment. Doctors like smart patients. At least I do.
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Ayobami7(m): 2:45am On Dec 08, 2018
前这比分晋级半决赛
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by dultmax(m): 4:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Babygal2020:

What's taweez?
It is an Islamic spiritual cure system.....google and read about it
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Egbetayo(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2018
If you will not mind if I introduce Bell Bladder and Yeast Infection Infection Tea. It is good for UTI and Bladder incontinence .
Whatapp me: 08093189994
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Babygal2020:

Is he/she now okay?
He is now very ok. Just like u, frankly, he has not had sex before dat I'm sure of, no point telling lies. Please go 4 diagnosis and get treated immediately cos de more infection stays in ur body the harder it becomes to treat.

Try to take the drugs as prescribed (i.e de once taken b4 meals shud be strictly adhered to) and don't ever skip ur medication.

Go go go go go and get tested and stop typing 4 now.
Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Babygal2020(f): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2018
achidisucre:

He is now very ok. Just like u, frankly, he has not had sex before dat I'm sure of, no point telling lies. Please go 4 diagnosis and get treated immediately cos de more infection stays in ur body the harder it becomes to treat.

Try to take the drugs as prescribed (i.e de once taken b4 meals shud be strictly adhered to) and don't ever skip ur medication.

Go go go go go and get tested and stop typing 4 now.
You have given me hope.... Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister by Holumhidey(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2018
eleko1:
undecidedGet wisdom,get understanding, grow up..Wisdom make pipu wise. Daniel and his 3 friends neva attended any sch yet dey exhibit Wisdom..I wonder if u have sumthin meaningful doin.U can't be working and be spewing trash
bros u know who u dey talk to......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment / Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) / Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.