Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners (22690 Views)

4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game / Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 / Review: FIFA 18 Is The Most Realistic Football Game Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by jeff1607(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2018
hmnnnnn
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by NumbEmotions(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Tar! The game of the year award goes to the 'Yahoo Boys Clan'
Other notable mentions are
- 'Bet9ja Zombies' ...this could have been number 1
- 'Nigeria politics' ...a senior chess game ...the real 'god of wars'

2 Likes

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by sundaygray(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2018
To me God of war has the best soundtrack too. See vocalization. Had to drop my controller and just clap for it. Them finish work for that game

2 Likes

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Willexmania(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:
No puzzles? No card games?
And how are such dull games interesting and exciting enough to be game of the year? undecided
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by bouncin04(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2018
FIFA 19 all categories
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by dominique(f): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2018
Willexmania:
And how are such dull games interesting and exciting enough to be game of the year? undecided

Those are the games I know embarassed
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by marvin906(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2018
call of duty and brother in arms that's my best

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by don4real18(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:
I don't even know any of these films.

But wait oooo, how do you guys have time for films in this harsh economy?
Oga madam, you need to read before commenting. THEY ARE GAMES

1 Like

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by hopefulLandlord: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2018
I've finished the story of GOW but haven't been able to finish Nifleihm where I'm to kill the last of the Valkyries so I can take her crown to the Valkyrie council

1 Like

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Kenobi1312(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2018
I can't play adventure/action games for more than 20mins. The frequent camera movement makes me dizzy and i I'll feel like vomiting. I recently googled and found out it is called motion sickness. I enjoy watching people play. But if na FIFA, we die there.

1 Like

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by lonelydora: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2018
mudiana:
films? Na wa o. Your case is very different. Continue!!!

No vex. I thought it's film

1 Like

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by addikt(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2018
KINGwax007:
My own best games:

Titan falls 2
Battlefront 2
Wolfstenatein 1 & 2
COD, advance warefare remastered
All other CODs except infinite warefare
Battlefield 1

Honourable mentions
Last of us, remastered
Origin
Out last 2 (very scary)
Dead island

Bro, whee do you kive, let's swap disc for Xmas
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by addikt(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Kenobi1312:
I can't play adventure/action games for more than 20mins. The frequent camera movement makes me dizzy and i I'll feel like vomiting. I recently googled and found out it is called motion sickness. I enjoy watching people play. But if na FIFA, we die there.

I can play for 10 days without eating haha...Adventure is life

1 Like

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by addikt(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2018
bouncin04:
FIFA 19 all categories

Overhyped
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by addikt(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2018
marvin906:
call of duty and brother in arms
that's my best

Amongst those you played lol.......we don't know them all...Uncharted isn't even in the list at all
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by hopefulLandlord: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2018
Kenobi1312:

That's sad. Adventure games are what makes consoles interesting. sports games are too monotonous

1 Like

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Obidiugwu: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2018
Amazing,,, Dm us for your musical videos and management,,, henobproduction.com
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Cannonleo(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Anything and everything call of duty

From call of duty 1 to advanced warfare, i have played all but i have a special love for call of duty ghosts, i have replayed it severally as well as black ops 2(all on pc)
Brothers in arms all versions
Ghost recon, 1 and advanced warfighter
Spinter cell
Silent hunter (u-boats)
Pearl harbour and battle of London (airplane dogfights)
Red orchestra

My current love for adventure strategy has made
Band of brothers
Assault squad 2
World in conflict

Art of war 3(for mobile) my favourites
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Kenobi1312(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2018
I wish. I play for 20 mins then stop and continue. There are many more people with motion sickness. Didn't realise till I googled.
addikt:

I can play for 10 days without eating haha...Adventure is life
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by kyaagbanairaland(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2018
What of Candy Crush?
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Revolva(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2018
God of war is indeed a video game to be played that game is too much
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by ajericho(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2018
KINGwax007:
My own best games:

Titan falls 2
Battlefront 2
Wolfstenatein 1 & 2
Battlefield 1

Honourable mentions
Last of us, remastered
Origin
Out last 2 (very scary)
Dead island
abeg how do you play all these games on Mobile cause they all seem to be played online,or do you play it on console?

1 Like

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by emmykey0128(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2018
No bricks game, golden light, water game, contra ,shooting duck or super Mario?grin grin grin
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Kenobi1312(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Iv always been a gamer from my childhood. Iv played various adventure/action games. Don't know y its happening now.
hopefulLandlord:

That's sad. Adventure games are what makes consoles interesting. sports games are too monotonous
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by jasp12(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
kiss

God of War is an experience one can't miss.

I have played them all except this particular one.

Please try 'em from the very first one on PS2

1st scene in this franchise: he jumps off a cliff committing suicide cool

God of war PS4 is da best
Very different from all other god of war (gameplay, graphics, storyline)
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by JoseRaji(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2018
KINGwax007:
My own best games:

Titan falls 2
Battlefront 2
Wolfstenatein 1 & 2
Battlefield 1

Honourable mentions
Last of us, remastered
Origin
Out last 2 (very scary)
Dead island
Lol. Why is everybody on the planet dissing COD IW?
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by dashing07(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Reality check any Fifa wins award any year...
Funny enough, I don't like God war
Love Cod,Fifa,GT etc. ..
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by USUKUMA(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2018
God of war is tight. anyone here willing to sell his/her PS3 console?
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by dashing07(m): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2018
Watch out for Game of throne, d game coming out soon Naija made
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2018
TechCapon:
I'm I the only one that has not played any of these games ?
And you call yourself TechCapon

1 Like

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by jetz(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2018
Where is pubg
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Slymonster(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Kenobi1312:

I had that effect when i first played far cry 5 but later i reduce the brightness of my TV and then i started adapting to it very much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? / Our Best Childhood Games Ever! / Nigerian Online Ps3 Gamers Community - Pls Drop Your Psn Id Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.