Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners (22691 Views)

4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game / Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 / Review: FIFA 18 Is The Most Realistic Football Game Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=Sunxylove post=73705591]..
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Kaycee7(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2018
iPopAlomo:

So two beta testers would tell me how good a game is... guy... it's a shitty list... flawed and irresponsible... is the game created for users or beta testers...? your response is illogical... go queue up...
All these tears because RDR2 didn't win GOTY. Bro chill. God of War deserved the win. If it went to something like AC: Odyssey, then your grievances would be understandable.
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Casemiro(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2018
> it is well

my dear my dear
choi shocked big momas garden
my dear
Natural home remedies
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Wheezy123(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
mrMeen:
Oshey I go beat you jeje for mini militia.
U neva reach..Lol grin grin
Re: "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners by Charles4990s: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Hello here i will provide with a link to Download God Of War Ascension PPSSPP ISO Download

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? / Our Best Childhood Games Ever! / Nigerian Online Ps3 Gamers Community - Pls Drop Your Psn Id Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.