Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man (22951 Views)

How To Be An FRSC Special Marshal / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / How To Be An FRSC "Special Marshal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by nwosueugeneken: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2018
You have a very stupid sister.

Since your sister is still using car tomorrow is another day.

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Yeyeboy88(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me 0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by davit: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2018
How I wish you had started the story where you ended it. I'm not in support of your sister harassing the official. Al the same, these road safety guys need to be asked again and again if they are to correct only private cars. Haba!
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Damfostopper(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2018
not surprised thou.... fish brains.... both you and your sister are stewpid..... The officer was doing his job... you nicoompu

5 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Bluehill1051: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2018
What is this one even saying?? Does that change the fact that he has taken ur money. Even today, he'll collect another one. Even tomorrow too and next tomorrow
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by jonath0012(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Your sister is a fool here... Tje FRSC was just doing his job..

Next please
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by ehinmowo: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2018
DAramis:
I detest entitled people especially ladies. Just because the man decided to do his job, your sister decided that it is not possible.

Imagine, her thinking that as a woman, she should get special preferences only if she begs not knowing that some guys are not wired that way.

Don't worry, the car she has today and being proud of, tomorrow, she might not be able to afford such her standard, then she would know how painful it is to rubbish people because you are opportune to have money.

Rubbish and unworthy lady.

I am just wondering where the sense was in what her sister did. If the man refused to do his job, people will still complain. She supposed to be arrested for embarrassing public officer and trying to cow him from doing his job.

5 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2018
dominique:
After insulting the FRSC guy for doing his job, has her life improved for better? Did it return the fine she paid into her account? Your sister was quite petty tbh, she broke a rule and she still thinks she's within her rights to exert revenge. How the screen got cracked is no concern of the official, the rule states that DO NOT DRIVE WITH A CRACKED WINDSCREEN. If your sister had tried this rubbish in one of the civilized countries we love to put our country against, she would have gotten detained and made to do community service.
Guy lie small small na, na still tickets them go give her, shuo detained for cracked windscreen, na wa for u.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Iamzik: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2018
princebergz:
It's always sad seeing posts like this. I'm sure your sister felt so good after her "revenge".
While you're busy eating your mouth-watering meals tomorrow, my siblings alongside 35000+ operatives of the FRSC would be on the road the entire day, trying to save lives.
They'll leave their wives, children, comfortable homes just to make sure that your car reaches its destination in one piece, they battle exhaustion and fatigue so that man/woman can spend the holiday with family, with their sweat and blood they try fervently to ensure that long separated family can come together and create wonderful memories this period.
Not all heroes wear capes!

Oga park well. Which life is your sibling saving?
FRSC is the most useless uniform organization. They will leave busy Lagos Ibadan expressway and hide at a street corner at Anthony to harass innocent people driving within the town.

Road safety is not designed to be a revenue generating agency. They are to check drivers adherence to safety precautions -Drivers/L, seatbelt, lights, wiper, caution sign, fire extinguisher.... But no they will be asking you for custom paper, tint permit and all manner of useless papers that doesn't concern them. Is that what they are employed to do.

They stopped a lawyer friend of mine and started asking for unnecessary things. Dude reached out to his safe and brought out the FRSC establishment act and handed it over to the officer to read and digest so he can know the limits of his duty.

Useless agency that is out to extort private car owners. They will never stop public busses who obviously should not be on the road by mere appearance. Spits

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by toprealman: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2018
MacZrino:
Dude did his job, that's what matters.

Your sister is the stupid one and should be greatly ashamed of her behavior.
A wife to be.....God please forbid!
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2018
post=74147090:
my sister calmly asked "now that I have paid, have u been promoted?,  has anyone recommended you to your boss for a job well done?,  has your life changed from what it was?"� Then she hissed at him and drove off. 

OP, The man was only doing his job.

I looked back and saw the man standing in total shock and utter embarrassment, God!  I wasn't able to laugh when sis asked those questions.

The man was only in total shock and utter embarassment because he was thinking to himself, 'what kind of stupid girl is this one oh Lord'?! (Bitter truth OP!)

Can u stop commenting on Nairaland? You're so annoying and disgusting... Your comment nauseates me... I wish there was a 'hide a comment feature on Nairaland'.

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by OilsPartsCars: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2018
Bluette

I just don't know how to feel about this your dumbo tale. I actually feel iritated

Apologies for those that have called your sister stupid. The real stupid here is you, thinking this post is funny and worth sharing. To what end.

The FRSC officer was doing his job.

Do you grab

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2018
modestbrowser, the Nairaland gateman above has collected his mom's phone to log on to nairaland today again to type rubbish!
This little boy will never learn, mom is about to come knock your big head again kiddo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Blankstare(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2018
To all blaming the lady, pls tell your relatives that works with Frsc to go to the north and try those their bullshit, una go know say una be second class citizen for una so called country.... nonsense, all this fed agencies that like flexing their muscles with hutsling Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by jakandeola(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2018
Bluette:
Try to overlook the grammatical errors abeg.

It all started 2 weeks ago, my sister was fined by the Almighty FRSC officials to pay a sum of money due to a crack on her windscreen. She begged Mr. D for pardon and leniency, she tried to explain the sun was the main cause for the crack, but all her pleas fell on deaf ears so she was fined. My sis looked into the man's face and just smiled. "No problem I will make the payment" she said.

She did exactly as she said, she paid the money but she hasn't gotten over the issue. She told me she is patiently waiting to see the guy again on the road, that she has something to tell him. I asked her what it was she won't tell me.

Fast forward to this morning, I followed her to the main road to get something and then gbam! She saw Mr. D, "Haaa, look at that monkey faced guy that I begged". Then my sis parked, sis "you would be late for school o" I said, she just smiled and said she has to see the guy. I started getting worried, i know she isn't up to something good. My sis signalled to the man, he came, she greeted him so well, waoh! Asked after his family and then she asked if Mr. D could remember her face, the man said "No", she then explained what transpired between them & how she wanted to explain but they were too busy writing the amount she will pay. The man didn't say a word, out of the blues my sister calmly asked "now that I have paid, have u been promoted?,  has anyone recommended you to your boss for a job well done?,  has your life changed from what it was?"� Then she hissed at him and drove off.

I looked back and saw the man standing in total shock and utter embarrassment, God!  I wasn't able to laugh when sis asked those questions but I kept replaying the scenes and I couldn't control my laughter. So these are the questions she has for the man. Though, I felt sad for the man but I also faults him and FRSC as a whole. If u observe so well, FRSC officials takes interest in private cars than public buses / cars. Are public buses invisible to the eyes or do they pay them their dues "bribes"?. The manner in which u correct a private car owner concerning his seat belt, tail lights, extra tyres, fire extinguisher, cracked windshield, should also be the same way u correct those public bus drivers.

For Pete sake, they carry more people & goods than private cars and u see them parading the roads with broken tail lights, nylons plastered windshield, don't even talk of extra tyres, rear mirrors, and seat belts. It's 0.01%. They are more on the roads now, due to the festive period. FRSC Officials pls do the needful concerning those commercial vehicles. And to Mr. D so sorry about my sisters outburst lol, u should have gotten over it by now.

What has FRSC done for you that till date, you can't get it off your mind? 

U and ur sister lack manners are u animals or u want us to know ur sister got a car. Why tell us stupid story without sence on Christmas did u know frsc and lastman try and save a lot of Nigeria life from accident.i cant imagine ur age but its obvius u are still so immatured u and ur sister.dat guy is right to arrest ur sister cos she broke the law

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by armadeo(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2018
Very silly
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by ollyruffy: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2018
Your sister broke the law and the FRSC guy did his job. Your sister is meant to be charged for her later behavior.

Why are Nigerians like this. Tomorrow we will be praying that Nigeria should develop like America.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by dominique(f): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2018
charliboy654:

Guy lie small small na, na still tickets them go give her, shuo detained for cracked windscreen, na wa for u.

She would have been detained for assaulting an officer, if the officer chose to press charges she could go to jail for preventing an officer of the law from discharging his duties. He could sue her for causing him emotional distress and make her pay for damages. We take a lot of things for granted in this country. Go and insult a uniform officer while on duty in a civilized country and see what will happen to you.

4 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by imanray37(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2018
One day I was driving home from work, I was stopped by Frsc officials they checked me and discovered that I have all documents, driving license all intact, plus all additional gadgets within but they were adamant on billing me and finding fault.
They eventually booked me for not having a full fire extinguisher all along I kept my cool ,they said I needed a refill even though I expanded a little more from it for domestic use,
They billed me to go pay at first bank the sum of two thousand naira which I did not protest I told them I was having difficulty accessing my account. So they joined me to one of theirs to reap me in the
Car the officer told me to add his own and also his return fare I agreed all along nurturing my own plans .
We took off, three minutes later I veered off with the pretence of taking a short cut after a minute I disembark telling him I need to take a pee.in the bush I set to get a nice cane nobody in sight but before then I ask him if it was right to fleece private car owners just on flimsy grounds and I got to know theirs was an illegal duty off their regular duty.
I choose my cane carefully at the moment he was ordering from the mirror for me not to waste time I told him to come see something he stepped out.
And that was it I flogged him to submission and ordered him on his knee with an admonition.
I drove off as left him to treck the long route back �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Ferdinandu(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2018
FRSC and VIO officers harassment can be so damn annoying that you will feel like getting a gun and shooting down all of them after the harassment. But when I remember that they are just doing their work I will just calm down, beg, cajole and if they refuse I will pay the fine and move on remembering that I will even do worse than them in their position because, truth be told a high percentage of Nigerian road users are just plain rascals. Your sister is one of those type of women I try to avoid at all cost. Imagine, what did she gain. Maybe the officer was like "Where did they release this Lunatic from.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by stuffs4me(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2018
OP, Your sister is a very dumb and petty human being and you should caution her before her Stupidity leads her into serious trouble.

The FRSC guy probably saved your stupid sister's life. There are so many instances where broken windsheild have injured or even killed motorists.

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Ubdavis(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2018
So what exactly are u saying, that they shouldn't do their job? . your sister could have done the same or even worse if she were to be one of them.

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Your sister is a disgusting human being. I don't in any way support the FRSC man because they're all money hungry shįts but your sister's behavior was downright appalling.

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by AdamuAudu: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Kenekingisback:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Where this boy dey since. He don Tay when I read this your regular question. Happy exams to you and your entire family.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Boyooosa(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2018
This useless boy or girl just came here to embarrass his/er sister here.
Ah, she's even a girl. U better stop following ur sister upandan, she will just make ur life worse than this. (U don't even have an independent brain to determine that ur sister was wrong)
If the officer was also uncouth n unruly like ur sister, she will be chilling behind the bar by now while the officer spends good time with his family during this festive period... Iranu!

4 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by MemeTroll: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Bluette:
Try to overlook the grammatical errors abeg.

It all started 2 weeks ago, my sister was fined by the Almighty FRSC officials to pay a sum of money due to a crack on her windscreen. She begged Mr. D for pardon and leniency, she tried to explain the sun was the main cause for the crack, but all her pleas fell on deaf ears so she was fined. My sis looked into the man's face and just smiled. "No problem I will make the payment" she said.

She did exactly as she said, she paid the money but she hasn't gotten over the issue. She told me she is patiently waiting to see the guy again on the road, that she has something to tell him. I asked her what it was she won't tell me.

Fast forward to this morning, I followed her to the main road to get something and then gbam! She saw Mr. D, "Haaa, look at that monkey faced guy that I begged". Then my sis parked, sis "you would be late for school o" I said, she just smiled and said she has to see the guy. I started getting worried, i know she isn't up to something good. My sis signalled to the man, he came, she greeted him so well, waoh! Asked after his family and then she asked if Mr. D could remember her face, the man said "No", she then explained what transpired between them & how she wanted to explain but they were too busy writing the amount she will pay. The man didn't say a word, out of the blues my sister calmly asked "now that I have paid, have u been promoted?,  has anyone recommended you to your boss for a job well done?,  has your life changed from what it was?"� Then she hissed at him and drove off.

I looked back and saw the man standing in total shock and utter embarrassment, God!  I wasn't able to laugh when sis asked those questions but I kept replaying the scenes and I couldn't control my laughter. So these are the questions she has for the man. Though, I felt sad for the man but I also faults him and FRSC as a whole. If u observe so well, FRSC officials takes interest in private cars than public buses / cars. Are public buses invisible to the eyes or do they pay them their dues "bribes"?. The manner in which u correct a private car owner concerning his seat belt, tail lights, extra tyres, fire extinguisher, cracked windshield, should also be the same way u correct those public bus drivers.

For Pete sake, they carry more people & goods than private cars and u see them parading the roads with broken tail lights, nylons plastered windshield, don't even talk of extra tyres, rear mirrors, and seat belts. It's 0.01%. They are more on the roads now, due to the festive period. FRSC Officials pls do the needful concerning those commercial vehicles. And to Mr. D so sorry about my sisters outburst lol, u should have gotten over it by now.

What has FRSC done for you that till date, you can't get it off your mind? 

nah your sister is actually a jackass if the staff collected bribe now it'll be a different story but if there's an accident now your wretched sister will call the same road safety ,such a terrible person

4 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Seandisputed(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Your sister is one of the problems in Nigeria

Are we supposed to applaud her??

And we want the country to be a better place See, we are no better than the politicians we point accusing fingers at.

4 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Btruth: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2018
princebergz:
It's always sad seeing posts like this. I'm sure your sister felt so good after her "revenge".
While you're busy eating your mouth-watering meals tomorrow, my siblings alongside 35000+ operatives of the FRSC would be on the road the entire day, trying to save lives.
They'll leave their wives, children, comfortable homes just to make sure that your car reaches its destination in one piece, they battle exhaustion and fatigue so that man/woman can spend the holiday with family, with their sweat and blood they try fervently to ensure that long separated family can come together and create wonderful memories this period.
Not all heroes wear capes!

Whao!..... I will love to be part of that. How can I join?

smiley
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2018
dominique:

She would have been detained for assaulting an officer, if the officer chose to press charges she could go to jail for preventing an officer of the law from discharging his duties. He could sue her for causing him emotional distress and make her pay for damages. We take a lot of things for granted in this country. Go and insult a uniform officer while on duty in a civilized country and see what will happen to you.
Of course, that's a different thing but detaining for cracked windscreen is not true.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2018
imanray37:
One day I was driving home from work, I was stopped by Frsc officials they checked me and discovered that I have all documents, driving license all intact, plus all additional gadgets within but they were adamant on billing me and finding fault.
They eventually booked me for not having a full fire extinguisher all along I kept my cool ,they said I needed a refill even though I expanded a little more from it for domestic use,
They billed me to go pay at first bank the sum of two thousand naira which I did not protest I told them I was having difficulty accessing my account. So they joined me to one of theirs to reap me in the
Car the officer told me to add his own and also his return fare I agreed all along nurturing my own plans .
We took off, three minutes later I veered off with the pretence of taking a short cut after a minute I disembark telling him I need to take a pee.in the bush I set to get a nice cane nobody in sight but before then I ask him if it was right to fleece private car owners just on flimsy grounds and I got to know theirs was an illegal duty off their regular duty.
I choose my cane carefully at the moment he was ordering from the mirror for me not to waste time I told him to come see something he stepped out.
And that was it I flogged him to submission and ordered him on his knee with an admonition.
I drove off as left him to treck the long route back �
Hahahaha grin cheesy wink.
Are you for real?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Psoul(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2018
This is a very silly post.
The girl that told this story and her sister are pathetically immature.
By the time she was telling this, she was feeling so excited in her stupidity.
The way most women think, it can be so silly.

Did the FRSC guy told you he fined you so that he will get promoted out of it. Was he looking for recommendation or whatever u tot.
I beliv u sister must have changed the windscreen now which makes her car more safe to drive and more beautiful to the eyes. Who is benefiting from that...is it not ur irrational sister? One good thing u said is that the FRSC guy said that he could not recognize your sis when she asked if he still knows her. This shows that it was not a case of witch hunting. He treated ur sister based on the rules of FRSC and not on personal issue.

You said that after your sister's show of shame before the FRSC guy, that the guy just stood there and could not talk and you believed that it was guilty conscience that made ur him not to talk back.
Let me tell you why he refused to talk back.
1: He is a perfect gentleman who knows when to and when not to respond to stupid comments
2: He graded your sister and saw that she is a mad woman and a reasonable person does not go challenging a mad person.
3: Everything you sister said are all irrelevant. They need no response.

8 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Psoul(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2018
charliboy654:

Of course, that's a different thing but detaining for cracked windscreen is not true.

He was not referring to the issue of the cracked windscreen. He was talking about the lady going back to insult the guy while he was on duty and when the lady was neither stopped nor talked to by the guy he insulted.

Yeahh...she could have bn detained in a sane country for distracting an a=insulting an officer on duty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Dead As Hilux Van Crashes With Motorcycle In Kogi State. Graphic Photos / Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric / Update On Yaba-Oyingbo And Ebutte Metta Flyovers For Lagos Rail Line (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.