Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man (22957 Views)

How To Be An FRSC Special Marshal / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / How To Be An FRSC "Special Marshal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by lonelydora: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2018
They never born any FRSC official wey go harass me, even though i always have everything complete.

That's how i beat up and torn an FRSC official uniform who tried to harass my elder brother. I can't stand anyone insult my parents or elder ones
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2018
imanray37:
One day I was driving home from work, I was stopped by Frsc officials they checked me and discovered that I have all documents, driving license all intact, plus all additional gadgets within but they were adamant on billing me and finding fault.
They eventually booked me for not having a full fire extinguisher all along I kept my cool ,they said I needed a refill even though I expanded a little more from it for domestic use,
They billed me to go pay at first bank the sum of two thousand naira which I did not protest I told them I was having difficulty accessing my account. So they joined me to one of theirs to reap me in the
Car the officer told me to add his own and also his return fare I agreed all along nurturing my own plans .
We took off, three minutes later I veered off with the pretence of taking a short cut after a minute I disembark telling him I need to take a pee.in the bush I set to get a nice cane nobody in sight but before then I ask him if it was right to fleece private car owners just on flimsy grounds and I got to know theirs was an illegal duty off their regular duty.
I choose my cane carefully at the moment he was ordering from the mirror for me not to waste time I told him to come see something he stepped out.
And that was it I flogged him to submission and ordered him on his knee with an admonition.
I drove off as left him to treck the long route back �
my guy, you funny o. While i haven't done anything this dramatic, i have only stopped for these guys on the highway once in my 14 years of driving. And i am at full peace with myself. I use my seatbelt and my car has no ish, but the roads are deathtraps..nothing safe about the roads. You will see some trucks that look like they wanna tip over moving on the highway, cars smoking like hell and with potential to cause real devastation. FRSC and VIO no go stop those ones. Na me wey my car dey kampe, dey go wan check my tire manufacture date. Ati FRSC o, ati VIO o, i aont stopping. If you be superman, by all means stand in front of a moving vehicle. If they were doing their jobs the way they ought to, maybe i would have a little respect for them, but they are NOT! Shikena

4 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by kanubiafra: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=Bluette post=73628911][/quote] so they should leave private drivers ?and attack public transporter? public transport has the tendecy get all those things you highlighted cos of normal wear and tear. so those guys understand that commercials often scratch. but you private drivers that is mostly on speed lane. why must you not take care of your car well? moreover your sister did nothing spectacular to the man. they are used to it anyway
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by evanstical: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2018
Not bad an officer doing his or her job but some are on personal vendetta, l once paid 50k fine in Abuja just to punish me.his colleague on duty with him quarrelled with him for such unwarranted charge but l later realised the man had hatred for Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Offpoint: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2018
Bluette:
Try to overlook the grammatical errors abeg.

It all started 2 weeks ago, my sister was fined by the Almighty FRSC officials to pay a sum of money due to a crack on her windscreen. She begged Mr. D for pardon and leniency, she tried to explain the sun was the main cause for the crack, but all her pleas fell on deaf ears so she was fined. My sis looked into the man's face and just smiled. "No problem I will make the payment" she said.

She did exactly as she said, she paid the money but she hasn't gotten over the issue. She told me she is patiently waiting to see the guy again on the road, that she has something to tell him. I asked her what it was she won't tell me.

Fast forward to this morning, I followed her to the main road to get something and then gbam! She saw Mr. D, "Haaa, look at that monkey faced guy that I begged". Then my sis parked, sis "you would be late for school o" I said, she just smiled and said she has to see the guy. I started getting worried, i know she isn't up to something good. My sis signalled to the man, he came, she greeted him so well, waoh! Asked after his family and then she asked if Mr. D could remember her face, the man said "No", she then explained what transpired between them & how she wanted to explain but they were too busy writing the amount she will pay. The man didn't say a word, out of the blues my sister calmly asked "now that I have paid, have u been promoted?,  has anyone recommended you to your boss for a job well done?,  has your life changed from what it was?"� Then she hissed at him and drove off.

I looked back and saw the man standing in total shock and utter embarrassment, God!  I wasn't able to laugh when sis asked those questions but I kept replaying the scenes and I couldn't control my laughter. So these are the questions she has for the man. Though, I felt sad for the man but I also faults him and FRSC as a whole. If u observe so well, FRSC officials takes interest in private cars than public buses / cars. Are public buses invisible to the eyes or do they pay them their dues "bribes"?. The manner in which u correct a private car owner concerning his seat belt, tail lights, extra tyres, fire extinguisher, cracked windshield, should also be the same way u correct those public bus drivers.

For Pete sake, they carry more people & goods than private cars and u see them parading the roads with broken tail lights, nylons plastered windshield, don't even talk of extra tyres, rear mirrors, and seat belts. It's 0.01%. They are more on the roads now, due to the festive period. FRSC Officials pls do the needful concerning those commercial vehicles. And to Mr. D so sorry about my sisters outburst lol, u should have gotten over it by now.

What has FRSC done for you that till date, you can't get it off your mind? 

Your sister displayed higher level stupidity and you proudly broke it to the cyber space. I guess it's a family thing.

Tomorrow you'll want Nigeria to be like America.
If I was the guy I would have written her car plate number down and make sure she's her car is impounded for 5 years.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2018
princebergz:
It's always sad seeing posts like this. I'm sure your sister felt so good after her "revenge".
While you're busy eating your mouth-watering meals tomorrow, my siblings alongside 35000+ operatives of the FRSC would be on the road the entire day, trying to save lives.
They'll leave their wives, children, comfortable homes just to make sure that your car reaches its destination in one piece, they battle exhaustion and fatigue so that man/woman can spend the holiday with family, with their sweat and blood they try fervently to ensure that long separated family can come together and create wonderful memories this period.
Not all heroes wear capes!

Good to see you and several others condemning this ignoble act by the lady in question. The OP has also not fared better by gleefully posting the shameful act.

I think this post should be pulled down by the administrator because it may encourage other dumb people to act in the same way.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by mightyhazell: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me 0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
can u work as a farm manager? 40k plus accomodation in asaba

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by mightyhazell: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2018
OldSkoolHeadBoy:

Good to see you and several others condemning this ignoble act by the lady in question. The OP has also not fared better by gleefully posting the shameful act.

I think this post should be pulled down by the administrator because it may encourage other dumb people to act in the same way.
i think op decided to expose this stupidity to the world
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by mightyhazell: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2018
evanstical:
Not bad an officer doing his or her job but some are on personal vendetta, l once paid 50k fine in Abuja just to punish me.his colleague on duty with him quarrelled with him for such unwarranted charge but l later realised the man had hatred for Igbo's.
leave hin to God. God will continue to prosper you. Hold no grudges agaibst ppl,especially due to their tribes
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Trouble1: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2018
dominique:
After insulting the FRSC guy for doing his job, has her life improved for better? Did it return the fine she paid into her account? Your sister was quite petty tbh, she broke a rule and she still thinks she's within her rights to exert revenge. How the screen got cracked is no concern of the official, the rule states that DO NOT DRIVE WITH A CRACKED WINDSCREEN. If your sister had tried this rubbish in one of the civilized countries we love to put our country against, she would have gotten detained and made to do community service.
Dominique! God bless you!
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by GloShare(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2018
God Forbid!!

So your sis thinks she has made it in life or what?
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by samuelchimmy(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2018
yjgm:
So you are happy typing this. The FRSC guy was only doing his job. Ensuring safety of cars and passengers. That wind screen is a recipe for disaster if you don't know.
Sometimes, public officials got to put flexibility on the job while achieving maximum output. That should be it but not hitting him hard like that.
Your sister should fix a new wind screen
) I tire o
, op's sister is ignorant.... Arrant nonsense.... So if it was in the US she will have the guts to harass an officer of the law like that.....

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Salym(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2018
SKhanmi:
I suspect it varies from state to state.

FRSC harass both public & private drivers in some states but when you go further north....hmmmm Na them gentle pass. Although it all come down to knowing your routes well. I've seen many drivers increase speed when they sight FRSC officials. Who wan die. Oga will just look them past. But if you be trouble yourself & you've got plenty time to waste. They respect that.

Brutal truth: Only the weak,uninformed or disadvantaged get harassed by this uniformed men
Oga its the samething here in the North. I was stopped yesterday by the Road safety officials. They asked for several things, which I have ofcourse. They even have a mobile court by the side. But to my dismay, they were allowing the public transport vehicles through with just a wave of hand. I was actually furious. Road safety has simply turned into a money generating organisation. I have been looking for a way to air my grievances. Such attitudes are unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by bayulll011(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2018
Bluette:
Try to overlook the grammatical errors abeg.

It all started 2 weeks ago, my sister was fined by the Almighty FRSC officials to pay a sum of money due to a crack on her windscreen. She begged Mr. D for pardon and leniency, she tried to explain the sun was the main cause for the crack, but all her pleas fell on deaf ears so she was fined. My sis looked into the man's face and just smiled. "No problem I will make the payment" she said.

She did exactly as she said, she paid the money but she hasn't gotten over the issue. She told me she is patiently waiting to see the guy again on the road, that she has something to tell him. I asked her what it was she won't tell me.

Fast forward to this morning, I followed her to the main road to get something and then gbam! She saw Mr. D, "Haaa, look at that monkey faced guy that I begged". Then my sis parked, sis "you would be late for school o" I said, she just smiled and said she has to see the guy. I started getting worried, i know she isn't up to something good. My sis signalled to the man, he came, she greeted him so well, waoh! Asked after his family and then she asked if Mr. D could remember her face, the man said "No", she then explained what transpired between them & how she wanted to explain but they were too busy writing the amount she will pay. The man didn't say a word, out of the blues my sister calmly asked "now that I have paid, have u been promoted?,  has anyone recommended you to your boss for a job well done?,  has your life changed from what it was?"� Then she hissed at him and drove off.

I

How old are you and your sister?
The man is doing his job and u dare mocked him cos he was lesser human to you guys cos u have a car?

U lot deserves those unfortunate leaders up there

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2018
jakandeola:
U and ur sister lack manners are u animals or u want us to know ur sister got a car. Why tell us stupid story without sence on Christmas did u know frsc and lastman try and save a lot of Nigeria life from accident.i cant imagine ur age but its obvius u are still so immatured u and ur sister.dat guy is right to arrest ur sister cos she broke the law

I know say the thing really vex you grin buh no vex.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Majesticniyi(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2018
mightyhazell:
can u work as a farm manager? 40k plus accomodation in asaba

grin grin grin
I'm sure he'd rather beg. Don't spoil a guy's hustle grin
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by apureclient(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2018
princebergz:
It's always sad seeing posts like this. I'm sure your sister felt so good after her "revenge".
While you're busy eating your mouth-watering meals tomorrow, my siblings alongside 35000+ operatives of the FRSC would be on the road the entire day, trying to save lives.
They'll leave their wives, children, comfortable homes just to make sure that your car reaches its destination in one piece, they battle exhaustion and fatigue so that man/woman can spend the holiday with family, with their sweat and blood they try fervently to ensure that long separated family can come together and create wonderful memories this period.
they should save lives and not harass people.. how can someone pay fine for just a cracked screen' what kind of nonsense is that.. do you know how many pot holes are in Nigeria.. they will stop private cars for not using seat belts ..yet the public buses will pass them they wont do nather

Or you think is every body that drive cars that have money abi? So because of frsc I will not buy car? I pity them ...

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Salym(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2018
Blankstare:
To all blaming the lady, pls tell your relatives that works with Frsc to go to the north and try those their bullshit, una go know say una be second class citizen for una so called country.... nonsense, all this fed agencies that like flexing their muscles with hutsling Nigerians.
Why do you guys like lying about the North? Its the same thing over here. I was stopped yesterday and public buses were waved on. Please enough of these negativities about the North. We have our challenges and issues and you have yours as well. Learn how to tolerate other people's ways n challenges so that others will also tolerate yours. If not, we will always be hurling insults at one another.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by wisdomremz(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2018
your sister should be sued for public harassment.... radarada
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Osolo1(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2018
princebergz:
While I commend their efforts at making the road safe for travellers without harrasment this season ( which is their primary assignment and they are duly payed for ) please you should not make excuses for anyone during the course of their duties ,if they cannot cope with hazards they can honourably resign and others who can cope will take over.Before you crucify me one of my siblings is an official of the FRSc and I always bare my disagreements with their policies that are extortionist in nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by mightyhazell: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2018
Majesticniyi:

grin grin grin
I'm sure he'd rather beg. Don't spoil a guy's hustle grin
lol,u sabi them. I'd bet he will never reply this offer
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Alexrayz(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2018
Bluette:

Very true

Then I have not seen some women on wheels of they display for u you think mad women are learning
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by sanchybaby: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2018
You and your sister are what is wrong with us. Yes, he could have been more lenient but insulting him for doing his job is just dumb. And only God knows how long your sister have been driving with that broken screen or how many times she had been warned by other officers.

Let them do their job pls and ensure your own hands too are clean
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by KillTheZombies: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2018
Zoogerians and lack of respect to simple laws. I'm sure she'll queue in US and UK embassy in order to get their visa to those countries where she can't dare to insult a federal agent no matter his rank but she feels entitled to break rules and get away with them. Your sister must be a Yoruba, their women can be very insultive. She is just a monkey in a lugardian zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Buffalowings3(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2018
dominique:
After insulting the FRSC guy for doing his job, has her life improved for better? Did it return the fine she paid into her account? Your sister was quite petty tbh, she broke a rule and she still thinks she's within her rights to exert revenge. How the screen got cracked is no concern of the official, the rule states that DO NOT DRIVE WITH A CRACKED WINDSCREEN. If your sister had tried this rubbish in one of the civilized countries we love to put our country against, she would have gotten detained and made to do community service.

Don't mind op...
His sister was at fault and he is here posting rubbish..
The frsc guy is honest to booth too... he didnt take bribe as most would...
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by pocohantas(f): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2018
Your sister is a very vengeful person and for you to type that with glee, you are not a very smart person.

The man did his job, if he is promoted or not isn't the topic. If your sister had gotten promoted within that time frame, will she be on the road looking for FRSC official?

Something is wrong with that your sister. The man should have slammed her another charge, "Assaulting an officer".

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by tetula123(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2018
op never expected the bashing he got...lol. I bet he regrets posting this.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Chukabiz1961(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2018
He is only doing the job he is paid for by the government. Just lean to obey the rules to avoid being fined.
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by 2nattie(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2018
[b][/b]et
princebergz:

They signed for the job please. Didn't they know that before accepting the job offer. That shouldn't be an excuse. These guys could be a pain in the arse

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by Ishilove: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2018
Every poster raining cusses on the poster fail to get the main point of the post-

WHY DO FRSC OFFICIALS ONLY FLEX THEIR MUSCLES WITH PRIVATE CARS? WHY DON'T THEY EXTEND IT TO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by ifeolamide00(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2018
Girlie please don't show your sister this comments, she might stop conveying you in her car,just correct her in your own respectful manner
Re: What My Sister Did To An FRSC Man by ifeolamide00(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2018
ifeolamide00:
op please don't show your sister this comments, she might stop conveying you in her car,just correct her in your own respectful manner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Dead As Hilux Van Crashes With Motorcycle In Kogi State. Graphic Photos / Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric / Man Dies After Being Knocked Down By A Car In Sango Ota, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.