Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Crowd Reacts As Aisha Buhari Reveals Buhari's Govt Is Controlled By 2 People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Reacts As Aisha Buhari Reveals Buhari's Govt Is Controlled By 2 People (721 Views)

Adesina Reveals Buhari’s Response To Tinubu’s ‘emi Lokan’ Speech / Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Reacts As Aisha Buhari Reveals Buhari's Govt Is Controlled By 2 People by stephanie11: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Nigeria's First lady, Aisha Buhari has been making headlines recently after she openly disclosed that her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari's government was being controlled by two people.

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with footage of the controversial speech. She explained that the government had achieved a lot but could have achieved more or even achieved all it had planned for in one year if not for two people in government who will never allow things to move fast. However, She did not mention any names.

She asked "Where are the Nigerian Men?" adding that she was disappointed in those who rather than fight these two men, go to them in the night to 'lick their foot', begging for favours.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/nigerian-men-husbands-govt-dominated-2-people-aisha-buhari/

Re: Crowd Reacts As Aisha Buhari Reveals Buhari's Govt Is Controlled By 2 People by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2018
Lol...

I want to carefully explain her words for the intelligent APC folks.

Buhari's Govt = The original govt that majority of Nigerian's voted for. This isn't referring to a single individual.

Controlled by 2 people = Meaning that the original president isn't in control again. This could also mean that he isn't around or has lost control. Which ever one is still okay.

If he isn't in control, then he is weak and docile or has been replaced by someone who has no idea of the word "NIGERIA".

The question remains;

1) Where is Buhari?

2) Why isn't Buhari in charge?

3) Who are those in charge.

The govt being successful doesn't matter now because it is relative.

Let's assume that this govt is successful, why is she then complaining?

Before they call Igbos fools and unintelligent, Why is Aisha Buhari complaining? wink

1 Like

Re: Crowd Reacts As Aisha Buhari Reveals Buhari's Govt Is Controlled By 2 People by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Crowd Reacts As Aisha Buhari Reveals Buhari's Govt Is Controlled By 2 People by Racoon(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2018
"...Mrs.Buhari, who urged Nigerian women to rise and fight, said: ”I have realized that:Senator Babafemi Ojodu, Special Adviser, political, to the President,Dr. Hajo Sani, my aide,Sajo, and wife of the Vice-President, Mrs Osinbajo, are not comfortable with my saying this and want me to confine myself to my prepared speech but we must say the truth.”

The President’s wife insisted that the powerful duo were retrogressive elements preventing the govt.from moving forward.

....“The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don’t know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years.
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/12/two-powerful-men-behind-buharis-slow-progress-aisha/
Mrs.Buhari rarely talk but when she does,never take it lightly.There is an impositor @ Aso Rock.
Re: Crowd Reacts As Aisha Buhari Reveals Buhari's Govt Is Controlled By 2 People by neonly: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2018
Once again

Re: Crowd Reacts As Aisha Buhari Reveals Buhari's Govt Is Controlled By 2 People by Pubichairs(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2018
this is for those that have common sense. not for senseless APC punks
Re: Crowd Reacts As Aisha Buhari Reveals Buhari's Govt Is Controlled By 2 People by bedspread: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2018
People of GOD I Seriously Think and Feel Someone Else is Presidenting Us!!

What about you??
Re: Crowd Reacts As Aisha Buhari Reveals Buhari's Govt Is Controlled By 2 People by Nature8(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Nigeria's First lady, Aisha Buhari has been making headlines recently after she openly disclosed that her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari's government was being controlled by two people.

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with footage of the controversial speech. She explained that the government had achieved a lot but could have achieved more or even achieved all it had planned for in one year if not for two people in government who will never allow things to move fast. However, She did not mention any names.

She asked "Where are the Nigerian Men?" adding that she was disappointed in those who rather than fight these two men, go to them in the night to 'lick their foot', begging for favours.

Watch the Shocking Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/nigerian-men-husbands-govt-dominated-2-people-aisha-buhari/

More reason to vote him out, since he's no longer in control... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:nigeria May Cease To Exist After 2019 General Elections – Wike / 2019: Vote Based On Records Of Candidates, Not Promises, US Tells Nigerians / Was Senator Dino Melaye Pretending Or Was He Actually Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.