Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

ASUU Strike Update Day 33: FG And ASUU To Meet Again On Monday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Update Day 33: FG And ASUU To Meet Again On Monday (802 Views)

Strike: NANS Urges FG And ASUU To Negotiate / IPPIS And ASUU: There Goes ASUU Again / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Update Day 33: FG And ASUU To Meet Again On Monday by starnet123: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2018
The federal government will again meet with the Academic Staff Union of Nigerian Universities (ASUU) on Monday December 10 by 4pm, over the ongoing nationwide strike. This was disclosed by the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Niggle, in a statement signed by the Director of Press in the Ministry, Samuel Olowookere, in Abuja.

The minister also condemned a statement credited to a lawyer, Femi Falana, who was alleged to have described the enforcement of section 43:1 of the Trade Dispute Act 2004 on the’’ No Work No Pay’’ on ASUU as illegal.

According to the Minister, the law of ...

Credit: https://examkits.com.ng/ASUU-strike-update-day-33-fg-ASUU-meet-monday/
Re: ASUU Strike Update Day 33: FG And ASUU To Meet Again On Monday by JustRUN: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Inasmuch as this is turning into a playground for both the FG and ASUU without reaching any reasonable conclusion, I implore both parties to at least put the interest of Nigerian Students first for once before any other thing. Personally, I weep for education in Nigeria and the path on which it treads, if care is not taken, oblivion will virtually be an understatement. God Bless Nigerian Students.
Re: ASUU Strike Update Day 33: FG And ASUU To Meet Again On Monday by Richdad50(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sad and shameful

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Local Government ID? See Answer / JAMB Registration Statistics 2019/2020, Know How Many That Applied For Your Cour / UNN To Reconstruct Zik's Flat And Build The First Science Park In W. Africa. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.