Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Why Are Yorubas So Fearful Of Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas So Fearful Of Igbos (459 Views)

Why Are The Yorubas So Successful / Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them / Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yorubas So Fearful Of Igbos by Chimok: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2018
Igbos have shown such benevolence towards Yoruba.

In 1993, Igbos massively voted for Moshood Abiola, likewise in 1999 and 2003.
This at the detriment of their renowned son Chukwuemeka Ojukwu who contested for the office of the presidency in 2003.

Have Yoruba at any moment of Nigerian history ever reciprocated such gesture and benevolence

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Fearful Of Igbos by success1smyn(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
vote massively for mko?

haha
stop peddling lies all around just to get cheap sympathy

in 1993 NRC got 790371 votes in the 4 south east state that's 51.65% while SDP got 739950 48.35%

https://maxsiollun./2008/06/14/june-12-1993-election-full-results/

let's shun tribal politics my brother

buhari is incompetent and should be voted out not because of any tribal sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Fearful Of Igbos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Every yoruba man knows that Igbos are special creation of God. They want to be Igbo but they know they can never, so they use back door through Igbo women, forgetting that the superior gene and blessing that drives Igbos are the Igbo men, not women. I'll give one secret besides gene, every Igbo man is circumcised on the eight day, which activate a powerful deity God called Ikenga in them. This deity guides and follows every Igbo man circumcised to any where they go, even in the wilderness, Igbo men are not alone....Ikenga is with them. Igbo women only have one deity with them "Chi" but Igbo men have two..."Chi and Ikenga." I say this because you can see how difficult it's for yorubas to be Igbo, impossible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Fearful Of Igbos by wakaman: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Fearful Of Igbos by wakaman: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin
zurich1010:
Every yoruba man knows that Igbos are special creation of God. They want to be Igbo but they know they can never, so they use back door through Igbo women, forgetting that the superior gene and blessing that drives Igbos are the Igbo men, not women. I'll give one secret besides gene, every Igbo man is circumcised on the eight day, which activate a powerful deity God called Ikenga in them. This deity guides and follows every Igbo man circumcised to any where they go, even in the wilderness, Igbo men are not alone....Ikenga is with them. Igbo women only have one deity with them "Chi" but Igbo men have two..."Chi and Ikenga." I say this because you can see how difficult it's for yorubas to be Igbo, impossible.

You gone east! grin
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Fearful Of Igbos by Dbboy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
zurich1010:

Dude am Igbo but that stuff you are smoking must be specially made. grincheesy cheesy cheesy ikenga ke chi ni.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Fearful Of Igbos by success1smyn(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
zurich1010:

what is this one saying

have you taken that thing again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Postpones Governorship Campaign In Kwara Over Threat / Why The Vice President Position In Nigeria Is Like A Spare Tyre / See How Nigerians Reacts At Lawmakers’ Conduct As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.