Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them (876 Views)

Why Should The North Be Apprehensive Of A Bola Tinubu Presidency? / The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi / Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Bonavi: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
If one post something that is obvious like poverty in Yoruba land or the fact that Yoruba leaders have continued to suppress the people by lack of good and basic governance, the average Yoruba man who is suffering the anomaly will get so much agitated and apprehensive. and will be fiercely doing anything it will take to cover The said anomaly
The fact that Yoruba leaders have continued to fail in their responsibilities to extend dividends of democracy outside the various southwest state capitals should be a thing of concern to all..
I have lived in Yoruba land for 35yrs, even though am not Yoruba but the decades I ve spent living here should bequeath me some right to discuss things happening in Yoruba land

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by georjay(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
What are you cooking comrade lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Bonavi: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
georjay:
What are you cooking comrade lipsrsealed
a better society for all

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Naijanascam: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
This table must be broken and thrown into the lagoon grin grin .. benni

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by jyz200(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
You don’t have the right if you like use 100 yrs you’re not qualify to discuss anything yoruba cause you don’t have the blood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by duro4chang(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Why is it that you people are always saying bad things about other tribes?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by DEROX: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin bastards and retards who leave their problem and take panadol over others headache

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Bonavi: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
jyz200:
You don’t have the right if you like use 100 yrs you’re not quality to discuss anything yoruba cause you don’t have the blood
by birth my children are indegenes so I have to protect their rights

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by jyz200(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bonavi:
by birth my children are indegenes so I have to protect their rights
Both you and your children are not yorubas so you don’t have the right to discuss critical issue concerning us

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by totit: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bonavi:
If one post something that is obvious like poverty in Yoruba land or the fact that Yoruba leaders have continued to suppress the people by lack of good and basic governance, the average Yoruba man who is suffering the anomaly will get so much agitated and apprehensive. and will be fiercely doing anything it will take to cover The said anomaly
The fact that Yoruba leaders have continued to fail in their responsibilities to extend dividends of democracy outside the various southwest state capitals should be a thing of concern to all..
I have lived in Yoruba land for 35yrs, even though am not Yoruba but the decades I ve spent living here should bequeath me some right to discuss things happening in Yoruba land

At the boldened, you don't sound normal at all, so start with.

It's your children I pity sha grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by LILTJAY1: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
You lived in Yoruba land for 35yrs, while no Yoruba wants to live in Igbo land for 1week grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by MYHUBBY: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bonavi:
a better society for all

and where are you from Olori pelebe? the truth you accept where has it taken your region? ugm up and down, imo state destroyed among others

no tribe deserved to advise Yoruba, you clowns should educate yourself first

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Rugaria: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bonavi:

It's a cultural flaw.
It's part of the reason why I would like them to be alone and run their own country based on their entrenched obaship system.
What you see there is the end product of a monarchical system. People riased under ruthless monarchies where the monarchs are deified as semi gods, seldom question authorities. They have been browbeaten over time to swallow line hook and sinker, whatever the guys on top drops at them.

So when you see them get offended with you for either questioning Nigerian leaders or criticizing those in power, they're just extending their tribal reactions/obeisance to those in authority all the way to the national level. Chinua Achebe alluded to this in his book "There was a country", but instead of having a serious appraisal of their total cultural make up, they lambasted him to no end.
The most saddening part is that they seem very afraid to make corrections..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Do you why igbos are running away from their land in millions? Nothing works there, governance, justice, management, education. It a barren land with old people lying to little kids about the past, the little kids grow up to hate their neighbours.

The culture of hate, vices and bigotry that ruin their land is what they want to start in South West, they want to turn south west to where there is no order and peace

We must resist infringement on our culture and space by this land invaders from Kongo jungle enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Skooltynz: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
LILTJAY1:
You lived in Yoruba land for 35yrs, while no Yoruba wants to live in Igbo land for 1week grin grin

See mumu ,do you know how many Yoruba are selling agbo in owerri,we you no dey kuku travel,you never even reach your village seff.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rugaria:

It's a cultural flaw.
It's part of the reason why I would like them to be alone and run their own country based on their entrenched obaship system.
What you see there is the end product of a monarchical system. People riased under ruthless monarchies where the monarchs are deified as semi gods, seldom question authorities. They have been browbeaten over time to swallow line hook and sinker, whatever the guys on top drops at them. So when you see them get offended with you for either questioning Nigerian leaders or criticizing those in power, they're just extending their tribal reactions/obeisance to those in authority all the way to the national level. Chinua Achebe alluded to this in his book "There was a country", but instead of having a serious appraisal of their total cultural make up, they lambasted him to no end.

I wish Yoruba can have igbo mentality and Fulani brutality but we have many sellout and saboteurs. You will see bode and deji asslicking igbos ass, you will see tunde and Femi asslicking Fulani

I'm a Yoruba boy with hardened Yoruba spirit and bend to no one except my God and of course I respect the crown and I find hostile igbos and Fulani in Yoruba land a red flag, someone like you is a threat to us

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Chibuzoc(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
SlyDev:
Do you why igbos are running away from their land in millions? Nothing works there, governance, justice, management, education. It a barren land with old people lying to little kids about the past, the little kids grow up to hate their neighbours.

The culture of hate, vices and bigotry that ruin their land is what they want to start in South West, they want to turn south west to where there is no order and peace

[s]We must resist infringement on our culture and space by this land invaders from Kongo jungle enough is enough[/s]

They Igbo's you are referring to are those that cannot stand the competition in the east so the seek for soft spots/virgin land.

What we bring to other regions is the spirit of competition.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Bonavi: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
SlyDev:

I wish Yoruba can have igbo mentality and Fulani brutality but we have many sellout and saboteurs. You will see bode and deji asslicking igbos ass, you will see tunde and Femi asslicking Fulani

I'm a Yoruba boy with hardened Yoruba spirit and bend to no one except my God and of course I respect the crown and I find hostile igbos and Fulani in Yoruba land a red flag, someone like you is a threat to us
you dont have to be scared nobody is planning to harm you in your land that I can assure you
Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Bonavi: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
You wan die in yoruba land but no yoruba want to go to that your c*rsed unproductive shithole you w*rthl*ss bast*rds called beerfraud land
Beerfraud land is a cursed land fits for only pigs and no normal human being can live in that pigsty land
why this apprehension
Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chibuzoc:

They Igbo's you are referring to are those that cannot stand the competition in the east so the seek for soft spots/virgin land.

What we bring to other regions is the spirit of competition.

Competition? All of you carry head face one direction dey do same trade, why are igbos in South West smarter and richer than the people that push them out?

Nothing works in alaigbo we are only lying to ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bonavi:
you dont have to be scared nobody is planning to harm you in your land that I can assure you

I have a feeling igbo and Fulani want yoruba land, they may plan together and invade us

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by stonemasonn: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
SlyDev:

There's nothing good about the Fulani and Igbo traits stop coveting it. Any Igbo or Fulani that stays in Yoruba Land for more than 35yrs will be Yorubanized....that's how strong the culture is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
stonemasonn:
There's nothing good about the Fulani and Igbo traits stop coveting it. Any Igbo or Fulani that stays in Yoruba Land for more than 35yrs will be Yorubanized....that's how strong the culture is.

They are too untamed to be Yorubanized, especially igbos, their blood is strong in saboTUAH, you will see them always abusing our kings, food, culture and women, there is no way they can be integrated, they will one day open backdoor for others to harm us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Chibuzoc(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
SlyDev:

Competition? All of you carry head face one direction dey do same trade, why are igbos in South West smarter and richer than the people that push them out?

Nothing works in alaigbo we are only lying to ourselves

Lol, says a man that has never been to the east. Una place na virgin land for Ndigbo
Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Chibuzoc(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
SlyDev:

They are too untamed to be Yorubanized, especially igbos, their blood is strong in saboTUAH, you will see them always abusing our kings, food, culture and women, there is no way they can be integrated, they will one day open backdoor for others to harm us

We are different people na nigeria join us together. We don't do kings, our food is different from yours, culture is also different so our differences to you is now abuse. Chai
Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by 00FFT00(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bonavi:

It is called inferiority complex.
Sadly, I do not see anything to which a Yoruba should be insecure about himself or herself.
Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bonavi:
Oponu.....
Go back to ur red eroded land and sympathize with your people living in squalor...ode

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by LILTJAY1: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Skooltynz:

See mumu ,do you know how many Yoruba are selling agbo in owerri,we you no dey kuku travel,you never even reach your village seff.
all the agbo sellers in igboland nor reach 1000.
but charger hawkers pass 1000 for only okota grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Bonessaw(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rugaria:

It's a cultural flaw.
What you see there is the end product of a monarchical system. People riased under ruthless monarchies where the monarchs are deified as semi gods, seldom question authorities. They have been browbeaten over time to swallow line hook and sinker, whatever the guys on top drops at them. So when you see them get offended with you for either questioning Nigerian leaders or criticizing those in power, they're just extending their tribal reactions/obeisance to those in authority all the way to the national level. Chinua Achebe alluded to this in his book "There was a country", but instead of having a serious appraisal of their total cultural make up, they lambasted him to no end.
You hit the point. The first time I'm agreeing with you.
Re: Why Are Most Yorubas So Afraid And Apprehensive Of The Truth About Them by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chibuzoc:

We are different people na nigeria join us together. We don't do kings, our food is different from yours, culture is also different so our differences to you is now abuse. Chai

Have you seen Yoruba abuse obi of onitsha or igbo food or culture? The difference is we don't abuse our difference but you do

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Will Soon Hate Buba Marwa The Way The Hate Abba Kyari / Travelling To ENUGU Last Week, I Expected Horror / ICYMI: 2023: Prophet Predicts Peter Obi To Win PDP Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.