Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. (29017 Views)

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by kennyjam: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Harkynkunle:

Bro can you please assist retrieve and avail the lady's phone number... I have an information to share with her (Not the dude oo). Help a brother.... Thanks in anticipation...Regards

pls bro dont use ya raggae to spoil my blues... ejoooooorrrrr
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by LamidicownuBSS: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy Xmas Jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by oismail(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2018
more of H&W to me than twinny

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by SirLakes: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy birthday wink

Bet

Na your twinnie I wan help you wish Its importanter

She dey here??
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Why the guy nose com full his face?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Sirmuel1(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2018
bobolizim:
grin grin Today's all about us. Happy birthday to twinnie and me grin grin
Cc: lasticlacla show us some love

I like your sister oh wink
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by hidhrhis(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Wow can't believe it was u guys I saw at u.i alumni center
Such a small world
Happy birthday to u guys
llnp

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by blowjob: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2018
MOST, NL ARE POOR RETARDS THAT ALWAYS INSULT OTHERS JUST TO ADD AN OPINION... grin grin grin. FIRST EAT GOOD.. grin B4 UNA LOAD UNA PHONES.. grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Laju1234:
grin grin

I know why u are laughing.

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Mankosi: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy married life...
Wish u a fruitful and successful marriage.
Amen.
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by dollyjoy(f): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Lexusgs430: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Be like pre wedding photos of SU......
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2018
dreamwords:
grin
She's fine but brother ,no one nose tomorrow but you grin
I nor understand o, the girl fine the boy do face like watin I nor know and they are twin
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by keryj(f): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Fine twin

Happy birthday, remain happy and together

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by dadabashua1(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2018
HBD to you two op....we are in the same league....teamtwins team a he and a she

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by keryj(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2018
charliboy654:

I nor understand o, the girl fine the boy do face like watin I nor know and they are twin

The girls nose might be like that due to the contour.
Remove the makeup they might have same nose.

Them fine sha

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by bigtt76(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy birthday to you and your twin. God bless and prosper you both. May you continue to be a blessing unto your parents and generation and all who encounter you in life. Amen Love twins ...God grant me one in Jesus Name. Amen

bobolizim:

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by dreamwords: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2018
charliboy654:

Check d meaning of the bolded in my comment, take a look at the guys face u will understand
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by DaddyMorenike: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy married life.... In 9months time, we would come visiting.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by CaptainMitch: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy birthday, live long and prosper.
bobolizim:

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Triangles1(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy womb escaped and I like the smiles it really bring out the beauty's on you guys face.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Lhimeet(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy Birthday to you guys.

I'm a twin as well but we are both guys.
smiley

9 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by LIVEBYTRUTH: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Cute guys, happy and prosperous years ahead, my immediate senior brothers are twins, boys, i love twins so much and surely God must bless me with twins.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by omoelerin1: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
These pictures were taken in front of the alumni building, University of Ibadan. Are you from igbeti, abi wetin be the name of the town in Oyo state wey them talk say every family always has twins?

You're not identical twins sef. You don't resemble each other. Meanwhile can you give your sister's hands in marriage with me.? Give me her contact, please.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by kajsa08: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
bobolizim:
Happy birthday to us.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Is your sister single?
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Buffalowings3(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2018
AyamStarch:

You go still miss from 4 yards like Torres
O lord my chest
I won't take it
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2018
bobolizim:
wow, such a small world.
where is alumni center? is that OAU?
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Lhimeet:
Happy Birthday to you guys.
I'm a twin as well but we are both guys.
smiley
una nor fresh at all. Go back to womb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / Is it Wrong to Call Your Friend's Wife by her first name? / Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.