Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. (28991 Views)

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by bobolizim(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
You guys are awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

The girls nose might be like that due to the contour.
Remove the makeup they might have same nose.

Them fine sha
Hello baby girl
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by keryj(f): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Hello baby girl

Hy
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
keryj:

Hy

Hope you good, can I go ahead to pm you?
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by joyousever(f): 5:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Nice one! You are fraternal twins & not identical. Who came out first? Wishing u both lots of joy.
bobolizim:
grin grin Today's all about us. Happy birthday to twinnie and me grin grin
Cc: lasticlacla show us some love

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by dotunibrahim7(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
bobolizim:
I'm a final year student. She's not yet in UI.
..ok bro congrats...what hall do u stay?
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by bobolizim(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
dotunibrahim7:
..ok bro congrats...what hall do u stay?
I stay at Agbowo,off campus
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by Denikayan: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Candypot:
wow! So lovely. Wish i can give you a million likes... Thank you! Happy Birthday to the Ejires.. Wishing you both more fruitful years.

My utmost pleasure

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
bobolizim:
I stay at Agbowo,off campus
okay
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by bobolizim(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
joyousever:
Nice one! You are fraternal twins & not identical. Who came out first? Wishing u both lots of joy.
I'm Taiwo,so I came out first
Re: Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. by joyousever(f): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
bobolizim:
I'm Taiwo,so I came out first
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.