Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Atiku Urges Nigerians To Vote Out Buhari In South West Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Urges Nigerians To Vote Out Buhari In South West Rally (248 Views)

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal / Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Urges Nigerians To Vote Out Buhari In South West Rally by FactBoyz: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has urged Nigerians to boot President Muhammadu Buhari out of the Presidential Villa with their votes in the 2019 presidential election.

The former vice president made this charge while speaking at the PDP's southwest rally that took place in Ibadan, Oyo State on Thursday, December 6, 2018.

The candidate said the president has failed to fulfill campaign promises that compelled Nigerians to vote him into the country's highest political office in 2015. He further argued that Nigeria was better run as a country during the 16-year reign of PDP at the helm.

He said he'll make the country prosperous if he defeats the incumbent president and is allowed to run the country which he said is becoming poorer under current management.

He also said, "In 2015, some liars, deceitful people came here to deceive us and we gave them our votes. But we have discovered that they have failed to deliver all the promises they made to Nigerians.

"In the history of this country, the best prosperity, peace, and educational advancement we all enjoyed under the Peoples Democratic Party.

"He (Buhari) promised us jobs. But instead of giving us jobs, over 12 million jobs have been lost. They promised to alleviate poverty but we are becoming poorer as a country. Now, Nigeria is the poverty capital of the whole world. Is this kind of government you want to continue with?

"Everyone knows that I chaired the best economic team in this country. If you give me the opportunity again, I will organize the best team that would bring economic prosperity back to this country.

"South West has been known for educational advancement, if I'm given the opportunity, I will ensure that this zone regain its glory.

"One of the most touted things is restructuring of this country. Today, I pledge that within six months, we shall begin the process of restructuring. I have lived in this city and I am not a stranger to Ibadan or Yoruba race, therefore, don't believe APC again. PDP needs your support. This Buhari must go.

The 2019 presidential elections will be contested by 79 candidates! The highest since the history of the country.

https://www./2018/12/atiku-urges-nigerians-to-vote-out.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria, To Address Business Leaders Monday / What Does Enugu Bishop Mean By Banning Mbaka From Prophesying? / Ambode Reads Riot Act To Traffic Offenders, Orders Strict Enforcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.