Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again (31576 Views)

Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill 2021, Cites Reasons, Asks NASS To Rework Draft / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Wallade(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has declined assent to the amended electoral bill.

Ita Enang, senior special assistant to the president on national assembly (senate), said the president has communicated his decision to the national assembly.

Although Enang avoided making a categorical statement on the bill, he said Buhari assented to the National University Commission Amendment Act.

In September, Buhari turned down the bill for the second time, asking the national assembly to revise some clauses.

The national assembly had passed the bill on July 24 and transmitted to the president on August 3.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-buhari-rejects-electoral-bill/

This was expected.
Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by lawalosky(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
f
Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Paschalp(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
If him like make him assent abi dissent

Daura is his hometown or wait, my bad, Sudan is his hometown grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Ogirheema: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Sai Baba.....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Originality007: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good decision by Mr. President. Anything to ensure free and fair election in 2019, is welcomed by us..

Thank you Mr. President.

see this one, u dont even know the content of the bill, and u are shouting good decision, well u doing it to justify the 30k u are receiving for renewal of ur zombinism, grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by JWhite2Deep: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
To be president of Nigeria, means you are really the most powerful person on Earth. POTUS dey learn for where POFERN dey. grin grin
Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by figment232(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
So NASS cant overide him?
Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Buterflyle0: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
The President is long gone

Wake up from your nightmare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Nasir123(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
The president should address Nigerians.
There are many questions some of us will like to ask.
Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Chieftroller(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Incidentally he is. Osinbajo is a constitutional lawyer so he alone is the whole NASS.

No document can be smarter than him

Zombies no dey disappoint grin
We are talking about buhari
This mumu dey mention osibanjo

Osibanjo wey dey ilorin dey buy pvc for 10 naira

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Festy4u(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
seunmsg:
We need to why he's declining assent before taking a position. There may be valid reasons for the decline.

The reasons are too "zombified" for you and your ilk to see!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by ozo13(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
quickberry2:
grin

Tit for tat....that is my presido
hehehe.u know the way my chief grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Buterflyle0: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Originality007:

see this one, u dont even know the content of the bill, and u are shouting good decision, well u doing it to justify the 30k u are receiving for renewal of ur zombinism, grin grin

None of them in NASS are as smart as the combo of PMB and PYO are.

He has clearly told them the clauses to Ammend before he will sign.

If they choose not to make those amendments and still send it back to him dubiously, then I support he should keep rejecting it until they get it right.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by jamace(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmmm. undecided
Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Zaikon(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chieftroller:

Another buhari's asslicker detected
Are you telling me that buhari is wiser dan all the senators

And that's wise when they are there not for the masses.

Hhmmmmm
Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by kally32(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
They should veto him.
Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
When PDP was in power, APC was shouting the Electoral Bill. Now they are in power but are rejecting it. Hypocrites

you will not die young.......

That the same thing they did with fuel subsidy..when Jonathan proposed it... he and Tinubu said its ludicrous and a wicked act to let Nigerians pay for fuel at 110 naira per litter from N65......immediately he got power that the first thing he did...now subsidy is still rearing its ugly head after all said and done..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Buterflyle0: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chieftroller:

Zombies no dey disappoint grin
We are talking about buhari
This mumu dey mention osibanjo

Osibanjo wey dey ilorin dey buy pvc with 10 naira

Incidentally, you do not know when the said document got to Buhari and what stops Buhari from sending him a scanned electronic copy to review and get back to him. Or the century you are living in is not 21st century compliant?

Mumu wailer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by layzie: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
I'm more concerned about the slow pace of things in the government. This bill was transmitted since August 3rd. Look how long it stayed with the President only to be rejected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Osyabj: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
If there is any thing that the criminal minority pdp member, Saraki, parading himself as Senate Pres, have inserted in the latest bill, just like the earlier rejected, sequence of elections, then Buhari has the right to reject the newest bill without hesitation.

Let's see how the criminals, Saraki, and Dogara can muster 2/3 members of NASS to override the president's veto.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Chieftroller(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Incidentally, you do not know when the said document got to Buhari and what stops Buhari from sending him a scanned electronic copy to review and get back to him. Or the century you are living in is not 21st century compliant?

Mumu wailer

Na craze dey worry you
Were you there when buhari sent him the scanned electronic copy

Why am I even quoting zombies
Get the Bleep out of my mentions

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by shukuokukobambi: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
silasely:
jibrin

Then tell your man to change the headline from Buhari to Jibrin
Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by kingkhan(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chieftroller:

Another buhari's asslicker detected Are you telling me that buhari is wiser dan all the senators
atiku's ass licker

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by FarahAideed: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
seunmsg:
We need to why he's declining assent before taking a position. There may be valid reasons for the decline.

There is no other than electoral malpractice
Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by supereagle(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
seunmsg:

You think with the two side of your brain cortex. The children of hate don't want to think this way. Also the VP, a lawyer must have seen bumbs on the way if he signs it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by shukuokukobambi: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Jubrin is afraid of signature verification.... grin grin grin

But he signed the other bill presented? "Although Enang avoided making a categorical statement on the bill, he said Buhari assented to the National University Commission Amendment Act."

What will it take atikulooting zombies to have sense? angry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Buterflyle0: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Chieftroller:

Na craze dey worry you
Were you there when buhari sent him the scanned electronic copy

Why am I even quoting zombies
Get the Bleep out of my mentions

Atiku dumb wailng zombie are you living in the dark ages? Even your phone has a mobile scanner. You can scan and send on the go and have online meetings from anywhere in the world despite not being in the same location.

Anything that gets to pmb and he wishes to have an impromptu meeting with his vice despite his vice being absent its just to log on to the internet and they have their online meetings and rub minds and exchange documents. Or are emails no longer available?

Does osinbajo not sleep? Is his movement 24hours?

See the kind of ancient mind supporting Atiku. No wonder we are already at the next level while you and your Fraud Atiku are still doing push and start

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by Kdon2: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Which one? Buhari or Jibrin?

I can't fit laugh abeg. grin
shukuokukobambi:

Which one? Buhari or Jibrin?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by KingRagnar: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
PMB would only reject a bill, when it contains some non- constitutional inclination. He may not have attended the university but he is certainly too wise to just sign a flaw filled bill just like that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again by shukuokukobambi: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kdon2:

I can't fit laugh abeg. grin

I can't fit laugh abeg.

e reach to ask na since today they blame Buhari, tomorrow they claim he's dead and replaced by Jibrin.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? / Ambode’s Mediocre List of Commissioners Full Of Tinubu’s Relatives, Friends –PDP / President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.