Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan (1297 Views)

TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt / Message To The Lagos State Govt Before Launching The Operation Of The New Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by murecool(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by helinues: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Good let the money go to go round
Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by helinues: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Good let the money go round

Apc will not put gun on their head to vote for them.
I dont know why Pdp are jittery

Saraki be like, trader moni in Ilorin, this Apc wan finish me finally

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
It's indeed a pitiable dismal-pismal...!

Pastor Pastor..... bribing freely as the Lords provide...!!
Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by obedugo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Keep sharing the money but that won't stop you and mr lifeless from going back to daura next year..
Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by socialmediaman: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Of course they’ll even wear APC shirts and everything, if thats the requirement for getting their own share of the national cake.

Judgement Day is coming this 2019 for Buhari. It will be very decisive.
Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by shukuokukobambi: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
helinues:

Exactly. Why are they jittery? There's no way Osinbajo will force them to vote APC so why the fear by these atikulooting zombies?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by CilicMarin: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ok
Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by bantudra: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
helinues:

and ipobians would be yarning dust online....

the money is not even completly for free sef....you have to pay it back,then you get a bigger amount next....

nobody can force you to vote apc after you collect the money....

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by Calers: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
My mum is at ipata market ,she called me now that they were all rejoice moment Osinbajo and abdul razak abdulrahman arrived at ipata market, because people of kwara already tired of bukola saraki by fire by force Apc will take kwara state.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by Wada3: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
This is wonderful. See joy on the faces of the common people here
Re: VP Osinbajo Shuts Down Ilorin, Launching The Collateral Free N10,000 Loan by Atejila1: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Its just a pick of the Ice bug, he Never even start.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Soldier Preaching With His Gun On His Neck / Just Imagine How APC Won In My Polling Unit Warri, Delta State / Akpabio Plots To Replace Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.