Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) (65518 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by sirfemoz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
lettalktrue:

So it is now you know that"it's politicians playing smart".

It's obvious.. Those supporting are just doing it blindly, confused or have been played smartly by these politicians.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by herlonso: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mftivi:

It is only a fool that believes such rhetoric sighted by APC as an excuse for plunging our economy deep into recession because of incompetence and cluelessness! with heavy looting things were a bit affordable and our economy kept receiving accolades from reputable macro economy experts from around the world our GDP was promising and kept growing in tandem with our ever growing population! the problem with many of you Nigerians is illiteracy most of yall are dumb as Bleep! only a fool believes that we are in a sudden recession because of what PDP did, only a fool and a dumb Bleep sir!
Only a fool and a dunce would believe when you open a tap in the bathroom the whole water in the tank get wasted immediately. It takes sometime as the level of the water will keep reducing gradually till it eventually finish.
Take it or not pdp caused it. Only a fool would believe looting the treasury doesn't have effect with the growing population. I repeat only a mad person.
They think it's easy when China embarked on death penalty for looter
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by herlonso: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Let me ask you an elementary question and the answer is too easy to miss.

If I own a business and I am generating 5million every year and I have expenses valued at 8million every year. Then due to my 5million a year income I am able to borrow 10million every year to offset some overheads.

Then I employ a manager who has been stealing 2 million from my account every month.

How much would I be left with after 4 years as savings and what would my deficit be?

If you are able to answer this question then you would see how much of an economic illiterate you are for thinking that the kind of looting that went on under PDP which drained our foreign reserves down to $27b in a time when oil revenues were at its highest and which made GEJ bankrupt 30 states and necessitated him borrowing to pay salaries (in a time of highest oil revenues) would not send us to recession when the same oil prices dropped from over $110pb to about $25pb.

I think your school of economics is the kind they call a carpenter to come and do the job of a tailor
You get time for all this explanation. Person that doesn't know the count of his fingers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by sekundosekundo: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
HimName:
Correct!

After Buhari, Osinbajo/Northern vice ticket come 2023.

Some people go cry faint that day.
ofwest47:
End of the day for Saraki Omo mesu jamba
herlonso:

Them never see crowd. Common VP o. If to say na baba nko? Bye bye Saraki. Kwara is locked down for APC
Buterflyle0:
Kwara is APC. Saraki goodbye grin

See mad crowd. People climbing the roofs of houses just for the VP.

See crowds on roofs of houses grin

Security is struggling.

Kwara IS APC!!!
Dbrave1:
Anything the yEAST support always fall,PDP is dead in Kwara state take it or leave it North central entirely I am not given you any distance information they should just focus in whatever they can get from EAST and forget North and West.
Buterflyle0:

Security is struggling.

Kwara IS APC!!!

You guys should not be deceived or blinded by your support for APC or PDP.

Two things are happening here.

1. This is organized looting. You will be shocked when these criminals will tell you how many billions they gave out through TraderMoni. If they tell you that they spent #100Bil or more will you doubt them?

2. This is indirect vote buying. I have nothing to explain here.

THE CROWD.

So many Nigerians are poor, even if you go to that market next week to share rice or money you will pull more crowd. So many of them there are PDP supporters but only came there to collect there own share of national cake.

Don't misunderstand me, I am not against them helping the poor massses.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by dannybrasky(m): 12:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Wait until Buhari shows up for campaign in SOUTHWEST,at least he won't be sharing money by that time! I hope u won't be dealing with SEVERE PAIN when your heart will not be able to process the mammoth crowd chanting sai BABA! Ogbeni,this is REALITY..
sekundosekundo:

You guys should not be deceived or blinded by your support for APC or PDP.

Two things are happening here.

1. This is organized looting. You will be shocked when these criminals will tell you how many billions they gave out through TraderMoni. If they tell you that they spent #100Bil or more will you doubt them?

2. This is indirect vote buying. I have nothing to explain here.

THE CROWD.

So many Nigerians are poor, even if you go to that market next week to share rice or money you will pull more crowd. So many of them there are PDP supporters but only came there to collect there own share of national cake.

Don't misunderstand me, I am not against them helping the poor massses.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by edupedia: 12:47am On Dec 08, 2018
kaluxy007:
People did more than this to Davido outside the country grin

.....see an IPOB creating another Jibrin situationas ususl.this is what they do all the time....see other situations below

They have original tyres, motor spare parts and Jibrins

They have original generators and jibrins

They have original electronics and jibrins

They have original medicines and jibrins

They have grade A second-hand cars for sale and they also have jibrins

Are u surprised they introduce the idea of a Jibrin to our political life?

Please reject their falsehoods

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by sekundosekundo: 5:17am On Dec 08, 2018
dannybrasky:
Wait until Buhari shows up for campaign in SOUTHWEST,at least he won't be sharing money by that time! I hope u won't be dealing with SEVERE PAIN when your heart will not be able to process the mammoth crowd chanting sai BABA! Ogbeni,this is REALITY..

Is there any president that doesn't pull crowd?

Pls stop reasoning like a kid.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by plaindealer: 5:21am On Dec 08, 2018

This is not a political rally, just folks showing love.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by Owlwiwi(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2018
That's where we keep getting it wrong. The fact that people swarm round him does not necessarily means APC has an overwhelming presence in Kwara state or that PDP is dead in the state. Everyone of them are there to see the VP. It's normal. Not because of the goodness of his government or what a view. Even if Abacus rises from state of stillness, these same people or some others will envelope his presence. Simple logic!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by Konquest: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Security is struggling.
Kwara IS APC!!!
^^^^^ ^^^^^ 2019 is Guaranteed! grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by Wuna(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2018
They have collected the money and gone. let him come back for campaign and see wether he can get back the crowd. They came out for the issue of tradermoni which is being shared irrespective of religion or party affiliation. It is inconclusive to term it as political support. Who doesn't want money?
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by dannybrasky(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2018
Oga kindly head back to your former post,you attributed OSINBAJO's crowd to TRADERMONI/ MONEY SHARING!!You should get your head checked and stop confusing your brain.
sekundosekundo:

Is there any president that doesn't pull crowd?

Pls stop reasoning like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by spin101: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Any president or VP can garber such crowd.Its simple everyone wants see his face.Even if na Abacha na so people go rush out too..It's norm. As for people saying the tradermoni is vote buying, I dont agree because them go chop the 10k and move on in less than a week. The only P I have with the program na say it's turned a political jamboree.If you wish to help traders, all you need to do is to work with local banks and market associations.They just need to walk into these banks ,fill form and follow the process.Why VP dey travel around the country to share money? But like I said, he is only paying them for the hunger he caused them. As for Kwara politics, I don't live there and know nothing about it ..But from my last visit, APC done dey penetrate but it will be a tough fight to defeat Saraki...
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by sekundosekundo: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2018
dannybrasky:
Oga kindly head back to your former post,you attributed OSINBAJO's crowd to TRADERMONI/ MONEY SHARING!!You should get your head checked and stop confusing your brain.

Shut up. You're the one confused.

My former post was all about Osibanjo and TraderMoni but you diverted it to Buhari and the kind of crowd he'll pull.

Shut up once again.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by buhariguy(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2018
lonecatt:
I know you see ipob in your dreams everyday but sharing money to people whom the government made hungry with their useless policy and smelling body odor cannot trip us because na our money .

If he likes let him share part of the nema funds embezzled back to daura sure pass.
did you know the meaning of economy policy,? so to deplete foreign reserve to be importing rice and toothpick is economy policy.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2018
simplycarro:

Hope that time will earn you 10k today grin
Well 10k will solve your life problems
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by dannybrasky(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Ogun kill u this kunu drinking goro chewing break pad seller! Run along and head back to school if you find it hard to comprehend what you posted earlier! You wailed about people coming out to see VP cos of the sharing formula,and then I told u to wait till Mr PRESIDENT shows up,as there won't be sharing of cash by then! How hard is it for you to understand that! You must be among those set of dumb kids in school at your tender age. grin
sekundosekundo:

Shut up. You're the one confused.

My former post was all about Osibanjo and TraderMoni but you diverted it to Buhari and the kind of crowd he'll pull.

Shut up once again.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by Mftivi: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Oshigun:

Bitter soul. If you earn 25k a week and your pay is cut to 5k a week, what miracle can you perform to make your life better than when you earned 25k weekly? The best you can do is embrace the period of austerity and downturn and gradually build yourself up by better management of the way smaller amount you now earn.

In a recession, especially one the APC did not cause, there must be a period of economic stagnation till recovery kick in after good fiscal management and favourable economic conditions ,aka boom period, return. For Nigeria that is going to be increase in oil price in the short term and diversification of our economy and growth of the SME sector in the medium to long term. Which is the direction the APC is heading in steadily.

The worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves. Buddy, you are only decieving yourself and gullible fellow hater if you want to blame the APC for how 16 years of PDP corruption, an undiversified economy solely reliant on oil income and lack of rainy day savings left us with no buffer at all to cope with the oil price crash of 2015. Our economy was badly exposed because of PDP misrule and our severe crash was inevitable when oil went from over $100.00 per barrel under GEJ to $35.00 per barrel literally the minute PMB stepped into Aso Rock.

Decent Nigerians who want answers should read the article below to note the very bad hand PDP dealt the incoming APC government and note, despite the fraudulent complaint of hateful and bitter souls, things are getting better and the APC government, under PMB's fiscal discipline and focus, has done well and continue to go from strenght to strength.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201708010038.html
Can you show me a chart of crude oil prices against time from 2014 to 2018, you talk like this crash happened unexpectedly without a sign prior! the crude oil printed a pattern that signaled it was headed south in the coming months but your APC was busy making noise and not really putting in much work. you keep talking about hate, no I just hate ignorance and mediocrity, PDP is no saint but they handled our economy better your APC is totally clueless. They said much and delivered nothing only blame games. Canada a first world country is heavily dependent on crude oil export such that canadian cad is positively correlated with oil prices, I have included two charts for graphical illustration a crude oil chart and us dollar vs canadian dollar chart, did you see how the Cad have been falling against dollar since 2015? did you hear any excuses from canadian government did canada become poverty central of the world? What did the APC do to contain the fall in oil prices ? were they even prepared? were they even aware of the fall that was imminent, canada had competent hands who already read the charts and the macros and prepared for the fall but remind me how many days he took to name his Cabinet.

Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by simplycarro: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Well 10k will solve your life problems

Possible if you know how to manage and start small. The problem with your type is that you detest little beginning and therefore your life will be confined to poverty as you dream of hitting the jackpot
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by Abeyjide: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Don't know of other state o but in kwara, power must change in kwara. am not a politician but must cast my vote for APC.
Re: Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) by Buffalowings3(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
simplycarro:

Possible if you know how to manage and start small. The problem with your type is that you detest little beginning and therefore your life will be confined to poverty as you dream of hitting the jackpot
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.