Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him (30926 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe / I Will Slap Any Actress That Winks At Me - Antar Laniyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by shogsman(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
With someone like you as his mum, earrings is the least of your problem.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by Drabrah(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Charmingrascal:
And what if he smokes, get a tattoo & do drugs like you, wll u break his head with a pestle?

My thoughts exactly
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by emmyt2: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Good for u
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by emmyt2: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Good for you
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Really, I hope you understand that by your standard you are qualified for your father to kill you for the Tattoo all over your body.
Hypocrisy, you did things that are trending but you don't what your child to do them.
God bless u
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by ibkayee(f): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Doesn’t she have a whole art museum on her neck?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by Tolams16(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Pls guys help me retweet ��, my video https://twitter.com/m__klassic/status/1070999569901719552?s=19 ,Abeg, Na beg i de beg��....Thanks and God bless���
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by Gistusmore: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmmmm celebrities them Sha....

Join me @PreshArthur

Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by SAMBARRY: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
I'll bookmark this this thread and cone back to it 18years time wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by Olibboy: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Na the same thing bobrisky mama talk when he small.
Exactly! what if her son leave the house and live with friends. Tonto dikeh no get any sense longer

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by pastorcyrus(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Really, I hope you understand that by your standard you are qualified for your father to kill you for the Tattoo all over your body.
Hypocrisy, you did things that are trending but you don't what your child to do them.
Don't mind the foolish wayward spoilt brat of a mother,who will he take after if he becomes responsible while he had an irresponsible slut of a mum. #gaddem asshole#
You are a prostitute openly and you are expecting your son to be like father mbaka?.it can only happen if only and if he has the dad,s character which I don't even know how he behaves
Unless you got his pregnancy outside your marriage which is even a course brought upon your lineage (worst of it all)
Receive sense Mss radical for Jesus.
King Tonto indeed

Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
This BUSH GIRL can never grow up.

SENSE has eluded her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
funny.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by dododawa1: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kama will evenly comes around one day.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by principal21(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Don't mind the nitwit. Foolishness reigns over her life
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by sod09(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
ibkayee:
Doesn’t she have a whole art museum on her neck?
her back is actually a canvass
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by ibkayee(f): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
sod09:
her back is actually a canvass
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by mokt(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Charmingrascal:
And what if he smokes, get a tattoo & do drugs like you, wll u break his head with a pestle?

That time she go turn prayer warrior for baba to save her son. Mad woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by princfred(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
It's she anti homosexual yet bobrisky na her person?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by martolux(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
The boy wey don dey used to neck chain at a very tender age.....this one I'm seeing go get nose ring. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by Amuluonyenaego: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mr. Churchill will soon claim his son. dey dia dey make mouth till ur eye go clear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by emerazz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
WRola:
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 07/12/18 we've just a day left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
I[b]'ve proof to back my claim.
[/b]
Lol... You have prove to back your claim.. Oboi DAT one got me... grin grin asper legal legal
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by jrfaj: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Na the same thing bobrisky mama talk when he small.
Bad man

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by rapid101(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
u de mind d olosho
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by saucemanny(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Tonto Dikeh who few days revealed that her son will never call anyone who isn't family uncle and aunty, has further disclosed what she will do to her son if he comes home with earrings.

https://lailasnews.com/i-will-slap-my-son-even-at-18-if-he-comes-home-with-earrings-tonto-dikeh/

i hope by the time this small clock 12 his enstrange husband has every right to recall his son.by then your eye go open.stupid girl.one of the nigeria idiot wife.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by saucemanny(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Tonto Dikeh who few days revealed that her son will never call anyone who isn't family uncle and aunty, has further disclosed what she will do to her son if he comes home with earrings.

https://lailasnews.com/i-will-slap-my-son-even-at-18-if-he-comes-home-with-earrings-tonto-dikeh/

i hope by the time this small clock 12 his enstrange husband has every right to recall his son.by then your eye go open.stupid girl.one of the nigeria idiot wife.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by efighter: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nne5:
So says the woman that has tattoos, is divorced and invites bobrisky to her house.
Talk is cheap.

Mugabe is always right.

Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by bluefilm: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
shogsman:
With someone like you as his mum, earrings is the least of your problem.

I'm telling you!

The young nigga might come back one day telling his mama that he's gay.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by StyleAfos(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
After rubbing him bleaching cream, she is expecting him not to wear earrings and add jara, very funny.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: If My Son Wears Earrings I Will Slap Him by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2018
We are waiting till he is 18</br> let's see what you will <strong>do</strong>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend / Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” / Yvonne Jegede Calls Yvonne Nelson An Attention Seeker On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.