Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Kevin Hart Asked To Apologize By Oscar After Backlash Over Anti-gay Jokes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Hart Asked To Apologize By Oscar After Backlash Over Anti-gay Jokes (404 Views)

Balenciaga Officially Cuts Ties With Kanye West Over Anti-semitic Comments / Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 / Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin Hart Asked To Apologize By Oscar After Backlash Over Anti-gay Jokes by austinojee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoVkHHzS0fU

Kelvin Hart..."I'm sorry that I hurt people. I am evolving and want to continue to do so."

Kevin Hart has decided to step down from hosting the Oscars. He also issued an apology to his family and fans.

"I have made the choice to step down from hosting this year's Oscar's," he announced. "This is because I do not want to be a distraction on a night that should be celebrated by so many amazing talented artists. I sincerely apologize to the LGBTQ community for my insensitive words from my past."

He added: "I'm sorry that I hurt people.. I am evolving and want to continue to do so. My goal is to bring people together not tear us apart. Much love & appreciation to the Academy. I hope we can meet again."
Re: Kevin Hart Asked To Apologize By Oscar After Backlash Over Anti-gay Jokes by Athena4: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
eeeyah
Re: Kevin Hart Asked To Apologize By Oscar After Backlash Over Anti-gay Jokes by EbukaHades10(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Short people like making trouble.
Re: Kevin Hart Asked To Apologize By Oscar After Backlash Over Anti-gay Jokes by McStoic(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Just like that ooo, this New World Order masterminds have succeded and keep on succeeding in glorifying abomination against natural laws. The captains of the 20 English premier league clubs now all wear rainbow coloured armbands in solidarity to LGBT. God pass una.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Lady With Stretch Marks Proudly Shows It Off On Social Media / Checkout 2018 Google's Most Trending Searches In Nigeria / Beautiful Tomi Odunsi On The Dec 2018/jan 2019 Issue Of Shop In Naija Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.