Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? (1002 Views)

Help With My Ps 3 / Anyone In Delta State That Can Help Me Download Games On My Ps Vita? / Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? by Simiano: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Any engineer from oshodi or Ikeja??.
And how much will it cost to fix it...
It's a big PS 3 not the slim one
Re: My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? by Simiano: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Am in lagos
Re: My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? by captainking(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Simiano:
Any engineer from oshodi or Ikeja??.
And how much will it cost to fix it...
It's a big PS 3 not the slim one
it should be a cheap fix.. Does the light turn lemon green before it goes off?? I had this experience... And I observed it's something you can even fix yourself if you have mind.. The system shuts itself off as a means of protecting the CPU.. Due to overheat... There is one thermal paste that is used on the vgu.. The thermal paste must have probably worn out making the vgu to over heat.. Therefore forcing the PS to off itself as a means of preventing damage.. Maximum cost to fix this.. 4k...though I paid 3k to fix Mine..i read the paste lasts for like 3 years or so before it wears out again... Do some research bro..
Re: My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? by 14teenK: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
I don’t know about yours but when mine started that sh!t and I made some repairs, that was it, every month it trips off, I repair again, it repeats same the subsequent month, and that was how it detoriated to tripping off every week, I just pieces the Ps3
Re: My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? by suco01(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Take it to arena market oshodi
Re: My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? by Simiano: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2018
Thanks guys..
Really appreciate your comments
Re: My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? by Simiano: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
captainking:
it should be a cheap fix.. Does the light turn lemon green before it goes off?? I had this experience... And I observed it's something you can even fix yourself if you have mind.. The system shuts itself off as a means of protecting the CPU.. Due to overheat... There is one thermal paste that is used on the vgu.. The thermal paste must have probably worn out making the vgu to over heat.. Therefore forcing the PS to off itself as a means of preventing damage.. Maximum cost to fix this.. 4k...though I paid 3k to fix Mine..i read the paste lasts for like 3 years or so before it wears out again... Do some research bro..

Bro, can you give me the engineer's number?
Re: My PS 3 Goes Off By Itself...any Engineer In The Building? by captainking(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Simiano:

Bro, can you give me the engineer's number?
he is in ph.. Go to oshodi... Anywhere they sell PS.. They will fix it for u

(1) (Reply)

Naija Version Of Sims / Help! Simple Steps To Downgrade A New Psp Slim / Swtor's Fresh Content Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.