Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Experience 13: Live Thread - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience 13: Live Thread (45286 Views)

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by janettee(f): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2018
Thomthom:
They will go and pray and shout when they come back, their wickedness will continue

Exactly cheesy..
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by ifymadu: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Thomthom:
They will go and pray and shout when they come back, their wickedness will continue
My brother
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by wristbangle: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Who else noticed that the ovation for Jimmy Agbaje was a lot louder than Sanwo Olu's during the acknowledgments

The ovation was louder for J A but Sanwo Olu will still defeat him. The comment about J A in lagos street is discouraging.

As for those saying Tope Alabi was a bit let down, her performance time was short because she needs to urgently Minister in another concert.

Kirk Franklin stole the entire show. If given the chance till 6am, people will not leave the venue.

Great performances from Tim Godfrey, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey, Donnie Maclurkin.

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Chelseafan1: 7:20am On Dec 08, 2018
humberjade:

And who says Wall Geckos are harmless...d spit of a wall gecko say on a tooth brush can be harmful...not to talk of one dying inside one's pot of soup, and one consumes it without knowing...it is finished

Was surprised when he said harmless too, I fear those creatures, I hate them getting near the kitchen. I always kill them.

3 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by bukatyne(f): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Come out to vote who? Buhari abi Atiku? I better be watching Nigeria Premier League highlight than to queue and vote rebranded thieves.

A host of others are coming out. Why must it be Buhari or Atiku?
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by deebrain(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

Not saying otherwise, just thinking if the likes of Adeboye,Olukoya or even T.B Joshua sef e.t.c would have time for such

TB Joshua works out.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by samista: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Yes o, "Original God" was rendered in Igbo? "Radical for Jesus" was also in her dialect? Even "Chioma" was rendered for the most part in Anglais. I like Tope a lot, she's a good vocalist and top notch worshiper, but I'm telling you someone that sat near me slept through her performance cos he didn't understand what she was saying and I didn't have time to act as an interpreter.

I think the organisers need to help by using the projectors to project the translations of songs in English when this traditional artistes are performing. They did it for Chioma when she sang her mainly Igbo songs but I don't know why they didn't do the same for Tope. Tope has been singing almost the same songs for the past three experience concerts, people should be used to them by now even if they don't understand the meaning, that's where the projectors should come in with the translations

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Is well that means u are already there early enough by 12 in the afternoon grin

Not really...had a tag
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by femi4: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Isnt it obvious Paul Adefarasin is gyming
What does the scripture say about physical excercise

3 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by brosdoncome(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

He has time to gym...a pastor for that matter

There's nothing back keeping shape and there's nothing bad for a pastor to have time to workout in the gym

4 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by femi4: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:

I'm not a religious fanatic & i'l Neva be. I used to like Adefarasin, & others like him until the recent developments around our religious houses that made me to start asking questions..
You may not understand or agree with me, but pray for the spirit of revelation...
Internet was also my main research tool..
I have seen so many things about Adefarasin & House On The Rock...
Ok, have you ever asked why the 'X' in experience is exaggerated?
Find out the names of Tim Godfrey's & Sammy Okposo's music bands & report here...b4 u sheepishly following X-Men cheesy
Ikorodu almost make sense
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Bacteriologist:
Christians can shut down a city for religious events but MOST of them won’t come out to vote. They keep on praying for progress and development of country but won’t lift a finger to influence political issues.

A good example is this experience. Until we learn to take steps concerning what actually works. Our global indices can continue to spiral down the tunnel.

I case my rest.
The devil chose to use you on this thread same way he's using Freeze to no avail. How is it that on a thread where God is being glorified and then you suddenly remembered that the crowed that turned up would have been used during election? Are you just pained that the 'Free the sheeple' movement took no effect?

Back to your political topic; would it make any difference if they have PVCS considering the two idiots who are contesting? And FYI, it's not a crime anywhere in the world for any one to be apolitical. Don't let devil use you!

3 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2018
semyman:
Gullibles making richest pastors in the poverty capital of the world.
Even Jesus can't redeem these ones any more, they will tell him to allow them continue with the opium that is making them so psychedelic
Leave them to their gullibility. You that isn't gullible, what have you made with all your wisdom? Who know you sef? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by daveP(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Watching live on GOTV channel 29..a no fit go..a get work tomorrow ..TOPE ALABI dishing it out so early this year unlike last year..
Gracias
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by ArticleBeast: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2018
bukatyne:

A host of others are coming out. Why must it be Buhari or Atiku?
Even those one know they won't win jare

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Jaynom(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Geeboy10:

So happy with what he said about him... See him like a wall-gecko, don't waste your time reacting to his useless speeches

Deuteronomy 14:23
Bring this tithe to the designated place of worship--the place the LORD your God chooses for his name to be honored--and EAT IT THERE IN HIS PRESENCE. This applies to your tithes of grain, new wine, olive oil, and the firstborn males of your flocks and herds. Doing this will teach you always to fear the LORD your God.
On your next Bible study. Read this passage and ask your pastor why we don't practice THE EATING OF TITHE as COMMANDED by God. Ask you pastor this Question and watch how he will cleverly evade your question
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Ingocof(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2018
To God alone be all the glory

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:

I'm not a religious fanatic & i'l Neva be. I used to like Adefarasin, & others like him until the recent developments around our religious houses that made me to start asking questions..
You may not understand or agree with me, but pray for the spirit of revelation...
Internet was also my main research tool..
I have seen so many things about Adefarasin & House On The Rock...
Ok, have you ever asked why the 'X' in experience is exaggerated?
Find out the names of Tim Godfrey's & Sammy Okposo's music bands & report here...b4 u sheepishly following X-Men cheesy

LmAO, lame.
Have youuuuu .
Ok ur username starts with an I , grin I for illuminati

Ogbeni because they have x on their names, them don turn witch . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just so u know I'm a fan of nobody, only oluwa wink

3 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
The devil chose to use you on this thread same way he's using Freeze to no avail. How is it that on a thread where God is being glorified and then you suddenly remembered that the crowed that turned up would have been used during election? Are you just pained that the 'Free the sheeple' movement took no effect?

Back to your political topic; would it make any difference if they have PVCS considering the two idiots who are contesting? And FYI, it's not a crime anywhere in the world for any one to be apolitical. Don't let devil use you!

Hahahahahahhahahaa
This girl you get mouth o.

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Mizwisdom(f): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Germans don’t listen to their own musicians?

They prefer Anglais music
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Bacteriologist(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:

Lmao I'm not even going to give a sound reply to this ridiculous garbage you typed.

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Bacteriologist(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2018
Esijoy:
b

You were making a point until u added dat picture, which I believe is from extreme, pitiable ignorance.

Do you have a better argument or you're going to act like the other theists and resort to Ad hominem?
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by IsraelSongz: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
All I want to say is "Thank God For Experience 13"!!!

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Bacteriologist(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Quoran:
Yet you stole @ogbeniDipo's tweet from Twitter and wrote it here like as if it is your own. Smh

The earlier version of my tweet has a "#copied" attached to it. But as soon as I modified the post I removed it. Because it is not entirely synonymous to that of Ogbeni Dipo's.

Next!

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Bacteriologist:

Lmao I'm not even going to give a sound reply to this ridiculous garbage you typed.
A teenage microbiologist, having an asinine opinion in adult discourse. Now I know why you were ignored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Bacteriologist(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
A teenage microbiologist, having an asinine opinion in adult discourse. Now I know why you were ignored.

Making non-asinine opinions in ANY discourse doesn't correspond with age.

But if I thought you knew that I would be expecting too much from you. I'm in no way whatsoever responsible for your apparent cognitive impairment. Now run along.

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Bacteriologist:

Making non-asinine opinions in ANY discourse doesn't correspond with age.

But if I thought you knew that I would be expecting too much from you. I'm in no way whatsoever responsible for your apparent cognitive impairment. Now run along.
Obviously, it does. The post you championed was busted to have been plagiarised. After all, your brain can't come up with that. Go focus more on studying micro organisms, than drawing a correlation between a one night praise vigil to politics.

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Bacteriologist(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Obviously, it does. The post you championed was busted to have been plagiarised. After all, your brain can't come up with that. Go focus more on studying micro organisms, than drawing a correlation between a one night praise vigil to politics.

Lmao keep making even more thoughtless posts. The fact that it was plagiarised doesn't make it any less true. Deal with it, Edgelord.
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by airsaylongcon: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2018
babytoun:
The shouts when Jimi Agbaje was announced suggest some problems for Apc in lagos

Naaaah. Not true. Agbaje regularly attends The Experience (and other House on the Rock events) whether it's a political year or not. Sanwó-olu on the other hand clearly attended this year's own for political reasons.

The noise was to acknowledge one thing, Jimi we know

5 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by cocococo: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Make those 2 people quarrelling above me just marry.
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by airsaylongcon: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Isnt it obvious Paul Adefarasin is gyming

He never hid that did he? The entire church even knows his personal trainer, some dude that was (I don't remember if he won) on Gulder Ultimate Search a while back
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by MzTunechi(f): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
cocococo:
Make those 2 people quarrelling above me just marry.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Samson: One Lesson To Learn From The World's Strongest Man Ever / Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.