Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Experience 13: Live Thread - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience 13: Live Thread (45283 Views)

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by wristbangle: 5:27am On Dec 08, 2018
I didn't want KF performance to end cry. it's the best for the night.

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by QuietHammer(m): 5:29am On Dec 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:

I'm not a religious fanatic & i'l Neva be. I used to like Adefarasin, & others like him until the recent developments around our religious houses that made me to start asking questions..
You may not understand or agree with me, but pray for the spirit of revelation...
Internet was also my main research tool..
I have seen so many things about Adefarasin & House On The Rock...
Ok, have you ever asked why the 'X' in experience is exaggerated?
Find out the names of Tim Godfrey's & Sammy Okposo's music bands & report here...b4 u sheepishly following X-Men cheesy
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by urchcoded(m): 5:34am On Dec 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:

I'm not a religious fanatic & i'l Neva be. I used to like Adefarasin, & others like him until the recent developments around our religious houses that made me to start asking questions..
You may not understand or agree with me, but pray for the spirit of revelation...
Internet was also my main research tool..
I have seen so many things about Adefarasin & House On The Rock...
Ok, have you ever asked why the 'X' in experience is exaggerated?
Find out the names of Tim Godfrey's & Sammy Okposo's music bands & report here...b4 u sheepishly following X-Men cheesy

where have thou kept thine sense ooh ikorodu

6 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Atikulated: 5:38am On Dec 08, 2018
It has come to a beautiful end

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by EngrBright(m): 5:38am On Dec 08, 2018
I can't love Jesus if I don't love you. I'm a hypocrite if I don't love you.

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Atikulated: 5:41am On Dec 08, 2018
wristbangle:
he knows how to hold the crowd... I'm glad they kept the best for the last

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by ikorodureporta: 5:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by ikorodureporta: 5:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by CHAIRMAN1(m): 5:42am On Dec 08, 2018
It was powerful as usual! Tope Alabi, Travis Greene, Chioma Jesus, the Australian pop gospel band, Akpororo etc starred as usual! God bless the organizers non stop.

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by ghuzy01: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Kirk franklin is truly a master show headliner..a powerful show stopper..the best for the night hands down.damn!!!.what an experience.

3 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Thomthom(m): 5:47am On Dec 08, 2018
ifymadu:
My only prayer is that the teachings of Christ should reflect in our daily lives. It should not stop at attending crusades and vigils.
They will go and pray and shout when they come back, their wickedness will continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I don't even get the hype. This is what we care about as a Nation. While those who came to perform leave with fat wallets and millions of naira, the audience leave with empty pockets but heart filled with 'Hope' that things might change but next year, same cycle.

Haha! Why body they pain u like this? This program is damn free! No gate fee. People like u will gladly attend wizkid and Olamide concert for 20k and talk trash to a better and free program just because it has to do with Christianity. The Antichrist indeed exist in different forms

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Karrisleo(m): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2018
K Franklin was the best performance Artists tonight. I never wanted him to stop. Wahoo.��������. I wish I could bring him back on stage to perform again. I love that man......What a mighty God we serve ❤❤❤❤❤❤

3 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Kene1245(m): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2018
good morning all , which channels aired the experience 13
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by ikorodureporta: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Mizwisdom(f): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2018
HonAdeli:
There's something I noticed, Tope Alabi wasn't given so much time like others and her song,words were touching the soul. Planet shakers were given more time and also Chioma Jesus

That's what you get when you sing in only one language. She needs to improvise like Chioma Jesus. She uses indigenous instruments but adds English a lot unlike Tope, very local but good stuff, I like her
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by djon78(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2018
wristbangle:

It was the best indeed. Such a show man and very energetic. Chioma Jesus was also the bomb!!
It was an awesome night of God's presence. Unforgettable!!

3 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Mizwisdom(f): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2018
KF baba was too much. Great beat and vocals from back ups. Good stage performance from Kirk

Nathaniel is a worshiper

Planet Shakers, great instruments, sounds, if you like soft rock

Chioma Jesus, good vocals and communication with audience

Tope Alabi, a bit of a let down but good stuff

Donnie, was cool

Timmy, strong vocals, very good

Christmas song was hilarious

Kenny Black, is gold

Eben was cool

Tyrese, I liked very much

Ada, wowed

It was a great experience overall, was there live!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BlueRayDick: 6:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

That's what you get when you sing in only one language. She needs to improvise like Chioma Jesus. She uses indigenous instruments but adds English a lot unlike Tope, very local but good stuff, I like her

This is not true at all. Why must she sing in English to impress anybody. Where I was seated the igbos danced and sang Tope Alabi songs the same way they did to Chioma Jesus. Even when she was rendering Oríkì in the course of her ministration they were joyous like the rest of us who speak the language.

See When music is good, it is good. Each time I hear Ekwueme, I am always awed at how I get moved by a song I don't understand the lyrics. Music in itself is universal. Abi shey u know wetin Bayeti Nkosi mean before u start flowing with the song?

The Chioma Jesus you are referring to has Igbo infused really well into her songs almost the same Way Tope Alabi does.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by djon78(m): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Read & be wise...

https://sites.google.com/site/christourtruth/occult-symbols-and-images-in-today-s-churches

Abeg leave story
To see young people dancing and worshiping God all night. Can only be God.
Pastor Paul has been a great blessing to God
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BlueRayDick: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Left almost immediately after Chioma Jesus' ministration and currently reporting live from my bed. Now Na sleep sure pass as I entered experience after work yesterday. Make I use heart of worship sleep
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by djon78(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Haha! Why body they pain u like this? This program is damn free! No gate fee. People like u will gladly attend wizkid and Olamide concert for 20k and talk trash to a better and free program just because it has to do with Christianity. The Antichrist indeed exist in different forms

Don't mind him.
Mind you experience quality, no secular music act in Nigeria can reach half of that. And still it is free.
Everything organized, security, music etc

Pastor Paul has shown us that despite the backwardness in this Nation, one can still stand out with class and top notch quality!!!!

10 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Mizwisdom(f): 6:26am On Dec 08, 2018
BlueRayDick:

This is not true at all. Why must she sing in English to impress anybody. Where I was seated the igbos danced and sang Tope Alabi songs the same way they did to Chioma Jesus. Even when she was rendering Oríkì in the course of her ministration they were joyous like the rest of us who speak the language.

See When music is good, it is good. Each time I hear Ekwueme, I am always awed at how I get moved by a song I don't understand the lyrics. Music in itself is universal. Abi shey u know wetin Bayeti Nkosi mean before u start flowing with the song?

The Chioma Jesus you are referring to has Igbo infused really well into her songs almost the same Way Tope Alabi does.

Yes o, "Original God" was rendered in Igbo? "Radical for Jesus" was also in her dialect? Even "Chioma" was rendered for the most part in Anglais. I like Tope a lot, she's a good vocalist and top notch worshiper, but I'm telling you someone that sat near me slept through her performance cos he didn't understand what she was saying and I didn't have time to act as an interpreter.
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by gift01: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2018
To all who attended, you are true worshippers and to us who kept vigil at home, we aren't left out. See you next year. Jesus is our Peace.

7 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Mizwisdom(f): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Who else noticed that the ovation for Jimmy Agbaje was a lot louder than Sanwo Olu's during the acknowledgments

3 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by djon78(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Yes o, "Original God" was rendered in Igbo? "Radical for Jesus" was also in her dialect? Even "Chioma" was rendered for the most part in Anglais. I like Tope a lot, she's a good vocalist and top notch worshiper, but I'm telling you someone that sat near me slept through her performance cos he didn't understand what she was saying and I didn't have time to act as an interpreter.

I am Igbo. I never understood tope, but I still loved her music.
The two individuals are different in there approach and gift.

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Dirkcoyt: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Go and tell French singers that they are local for not using English or go tell the German singers.

You all need to start respecting your language! Music itself is a language. If people doesn’t connect with her music it must have been she didn’t put much effort into its performance.

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BlueRayDick: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2018
djon78:

I am Igbo. I never understood tope, but I still loved her music.
The two individuals are different in there approach and gift.

Oil dey Ur head sir. I listen to a lot of songs I don't understand and I just connect with them. I don't even speak igbó and I enjoy Ekwueme any day anytime. I enjoy Chioma Jesus too as well not because she infuses English in her songs.

If Tope Alabi only shake South West as mizwisdom claims, why does she have videos of her ministration in Canada,USA scattered all over YouTube?

Even when she ministers she remix some of her songs to English on the instant like Olúwa Ẹ tóbi, mimọ loluwa etc

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Mizwisdom(f): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=Dirkcoyt post=73649516][/quote]

I haven't listened to French or German music & I don't know any of their artist. Anglais music is what Germans listen to most times not even their own indigenous ones. Tope is my best SW gospel musician, but she needs to read her audience more.(My opinion bro, write yours)
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BlueRayDick: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

She was at Experience last year and last two years. Hers was the closing performance on the two occasions and it was massive. She closed the programme with Tipa Tikuku which she translated to English on the instant and the reception was massive.

Whatever happened today has nothing to do with her focusing mainly on Yoruba or not. Shey soweto choir no dey sing for their language dey tour the whole world ni?

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Dirkcoyt: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

I haven't listened to French or German music & I don't know any of their artist. Anglais music is what Germans listen to most times not even their own indigenous ones. Tope is my best SW gospel musician, but she needs to read her audience more.(My opinion bro, write yours)

Germans don’t listen to their own musicians?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Samson: One Lesson To Learn From The World's Strongest Man Ever / Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.