Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? (737 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Shopped On Aliexpress Or Amazon? How Did You Pay? / A Simple Way To Make Money To Your Coinbase, Paypal Or Amazon Account Daily. / Please Who Has Made Money Selling T-shirts On Teespring Or Amazon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by promo4(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
I've been thinking of how to make money online in 2019 and I have these two businesses coming to mind but don't know which one to settle for...

Bosses who have seen it all...Your honest advice is needed please.

Which is better to go into and why? I look forward to your responses.

Thanks!
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
To me Amazon kindle. .

I earn from it

1 Like

Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by Meklex(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
To me Amazon kindle. .

I earn from it
what kind of books do you write?
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Meklex:
what kind of books do you write?

It is personal.

Thanks
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by promo4(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
To me Amazon kindle. .

I earn from it

Wow! That's nice to hear.

Thanks for commenting.

Do you do mentoring?
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by promo4(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
More responses will be appreciated....
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by NiggasInParis: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2018
Both systems are all good and requires you learn the robes.

But when it comes to Earning Potentials CPA is their Father!

1 Like

Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by uzohrome(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2018
If you can get a good mentor CPA will be better and best. Kindles are good but just know that 6800 books are published everyday on amazon. So it will be hard for you to really make it due to competition but kindle is viable and you can money with it but you have to be ready to endure and write as many books as you can and stay focused . it takes time and good promotions before you begin to see good result from kindles.
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by promo4(m): 4:47am On Dec 08, 2018
NiggasInParis:
Both systems are all good and requires you learn the robes.

But when it comes to Earning Potentials CPA is their Father!

Thanks.
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by promo4(m): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2018
uzohrome:
If you can get a good mentor CPA will be better and best. Kindles are good but just know that 6800 books are published everyday on amazon. So it will be hard for you to really make it due to competition but kindle is viable and you can money with it but you have to be ready to endure and write as many books as you can and stay focused . it takes time and good promotions before you begin to see good result from kindles.

Well, if you can work with CPA then add m on skhpe: mediaconsultingexpert . thanks

Thanks for commenting...

Do you mentor on CPA?
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by uzohrome(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2018
promo4:

Thanks for commenting...

Do you mentor on CPA?

Good morning .
Yes and did mentioned where to con tact me. Am online Skype almost 24 hours. Thanks and have a great day. Skype ID: MEDIACONSULTINGEXPERT
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by promo4(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2018
uzohrome:

Good morning .
Yes and did mentioned where to con tact me. Am online Skype almost 24 hours. Thanks and have a great day. Skype ID: MEDIACONSULTINGEXPERT

Sent you PM!
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by uzohrome(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
promo4:

Sent you PM!

Have not seen yet.
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by promo4(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2018
uzohrome:

Have not seen yet.

Check your skype
Re: CPA Or Amazon Kindle.. Which Is Better To Go Into? by promo4(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
More responses pls

(1) (Reply)

All Country Gift Card Sales Made Easy...a Company You Can Trust / In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business / Beautiful Event Tents For Sale And Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.