Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business (735 Views)

Media Launch: EIC Unveils Strategy To Sustain Business Development In Nigeria / I need 10k to sustain my business. Please help. / Six Ways To Sustain Your Motivation As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business by Enge23(f): 2:21am On May 01, 2019
Hello nairalanders I want to appeal to whoever is lead to assist me financially,I am a young woman based in Lagos and I am into the business of Tiger nuts and date drinks.I also make ginger drinks.I make the drinks and sell within Ikeja and its environs to support myself as jobs are hard to come by.My problem is that the drinks easily gets sour if not refrigerated.I don't have a refrigerator so I beg friends who has to help me keep in theirs.

My major challenge is that most times due to power failure my drinks gets sour and I am forced to trow them away.The drinks is expensive to make and each time I am forced to trow them away when they get sour it drains the little profit that I am making.What I am urgently in need of now is a DEEP FREEZER and a GENERATOR and I can get a good tokunbo deep freezer for 50k and tokumbo generator to power the freezer for 40k. All I need now is 90k to be able to continue my business that is why i am here begging all goodhearted nairalanders to assist me with whatever amount be it 100 no amount is too small please.Thank you all for even taking time to read this at all.If you are lead to assist kindly message me.God bless you all. My account number is 2008967349 Zenith bank account name Gloria O Ugonna
Re: In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business by GideonOludayomi(m): 2:26am On May 01, 2019
You should leave your account number if you really want good hearted Nigerians to help o. Pls see to that
Re: In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business by FastShipping: 2:28am On May 01, 2019
You just registered on nairaland today...

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business by Remedytony(m): 2:55am On May 01, 2019
Am in ikeja. I want to see u in person

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business by FastShipping: 3:19am On May 01, 2019
Keenly following...

When I'm convinced then..........

So go ahead and proof yourself.

Fingers crossed..
Re: In Need Of Assistance To Sustain My Business by Ukprosper: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
To sustain your growing business, there are some things you need to know.
Sourcing for capital is often not easy but no matter how small your funds are, you should be willing to start anyways.
Here features one major secret on how to sustain your growing business.

(1) (Reply)

Picnic Mat Wholesale And Retail For Schools, Homes, Churches, Mosque and Leisure / The Last Fiverr Tutorial You'll Ever Need. Now Closed / You Cannot Get A Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.