Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria (35541 Views)

What Is The Intro Salary Of Structural Engineers. / Learn ETABS For Structural Design / Learn ETABS Free Of Charge For Nigerian Structural Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sicario101:
facing the same issue here. Cc: Hakeem4 kindly assist sir
If you have a connect edition account, just login, if not close the page
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by Sicario101: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
hakeem4:
If you have a connect edition account, just login, if not close the page

I don't have an account
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sicario101:

I don't have an account
maybe you can crack it
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by Qabt(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2023
@hakeem4 please I will like to get staad pro and its crack, my mail is roqabt@gmail.com.. thanks for the help in advance....your udemy course is what I am getting next
hakeem4:
I have responded
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Qabt:
@hakeem4 please I will like to get staad pro and its crack, my mail is roqabt@gmail.com.. thanks for the help in advance....your udemy course is what I am getting next
I've responded to your email
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by icold: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2023
Please. I need the staadpro software with crack. Thanks
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
icold:
Please. I need the staadpro software with crack. Thanks
you can see the link on various websites
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by keniwonder(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2023
Good morning Engineer... Please I need staad pro software and its crack as well. I Will appreciate it you can help me out. Thanks.
hakeem4:
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by keniwonder(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2023
My email is ken22ng@yahoo.com. thanks.
keniwonder:
Good morning Engineer... Please I need staad pro software and its crack as well. I Will appreciate it you can help me out. Thanks.
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by micxwell(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2023
hakeem4:
Engr. Is the COREN website opened for registration right now. I was told they usually have a quota for each diet?
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2023
micxwell:

Engr. Is the COREN website opened for registration right now. I was told they usually have a quota for each diet?
yes they usually have quota. If you just apply they’d pick you and insert you for December or Novemberdiet Are you doing Coren direct or through nse?
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by micxwell(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2023
hakeem4:
yes they usually have quota. If you just apply they’d pick you and insert you for December or Novemberdiet Are you doing Coren direct or through nse?
Direct actually. What's the first step you'll advice for me? I want to get it all done latest March ending.

What do you advise I start with right now pls?
The proposer forms and certificate of experience; some said I should calm down till next year and wait till they pay next year's dues. What do you think?
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
micxwell:
Direct actually. What's the first step you'll advice for me? I want to get it all done latest March ending.

What do you advise I start with right now pls?
The proposer forms and certificate of experience; some said I should calm down till next year and wait till they pay next year's dues. What do you think?
Well I’d advise you to go through NSE cause it’s cheaper. If you can do NSE by February by march you’d do your Coren. But if you rush to do Coren direct you will still spend the same amount as someone going through NSE
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by micxwell(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
hakeem4:

Well I’d advise you to go through NSE cause it’s cheaper. If you can do NSE by February by march you’d do your Coren. But if you rush to do Coren direct you will still spend the same amount as someone going through NSE
Alright Engineer, Many thanks

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by dierich: 8:54pm On Jan 18
hakeem4:
sawtooth staircase

https://youtube.com/shorts/mHxqVztBSrU?si=ASWtpiS0PZMu-IVe

Sir. I just came across this thread. I want to learn staad pro and be a professional just like you.
Please how can you assist me in learning this software
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 10:30am On Jan 19
dierich:

Sir. I just came across this thread. I want to learn staad pro and be a professional just like you.
Please how can you assist me in learning this software
Do you have any design experience?
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by bontra: 9:38pm On Mar 07
Hello Hakeem. Could you please reach me (with your contact) on bontra1122@gmail.com. There is an opportunity for staadpro training that I want to relate with you. Regards.

hakeem4:
you can see the link on various websites
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07
bontra:
Hello Hakeem. Could you please reach me (with your contact) on bontra1122@gmail.com. There is an opportunity for staadpro training that I want to relate with you. Regards.

Check your mail sir
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by micxwell(m): 9:05am On Apr 01
hakeem4:

Check your mail sir
Good morning Engr. Pls I need your help. Do you have anyone that has worked on a telecommunication mast in the past? I need a picture catalogue for a project I want to bid for. Kindly assist me if you can.
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01
micxwell:
Good morning Engr. Pls I need your help. Do you have anyone that has worked on a telecommunication mast in the past? I need a picture catalogue for a project I want to big for. Kindly assist me if you can.
I have designed quite a few in Lagos state here
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by micxwell(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01
hakeem4:
I have designed quite a few in Lagos state here
Can I get a pictorial catalogue of execution from you? Few pictures that shows start to finish.
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01
micxwell:
Can I get a pictorial catalogue of execution from you? Few pictures that shows start to finish.
email me

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Rescued From 150 Ft Deep Well In Igando (Photo) / Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine / Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.