Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria (35622 Views)

What Is The Intro Salary Of Structural Engineers. / Learn ETABS For Structural Design / Learn ETABS Free Of Charge For Nigerian Structural Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2021
yungmin:
@Hakeem4 have you seen this image allegedly taken at MM2? Why would they place columns at the expansion joint? Na wa
I saw it also. cause I saw the expansion line on the beam, but did not see such one the column so I was wondering.

they are supposed to place two separate columns cause it is two separate building except the foundation that would be without expansion joint.
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by Sicario101: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good day sirs,

I am a graduate civil engineer in need of a job, even if it is to tag along with an engineer/firm to gain more experience, I will really appreciate. (Lagos)

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by bobbyayo04(m): 2:23am On Dec 26, 2021
How can I get the set up for the staad pro connect edition? The one I installed keeps crashing. Please help

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by bobbyayo04(m): 2:26am On Dec 26, 2021
hakeem4:
Good day guys, i shall be dropping free daily step by step staad pro connect edition tutorial videos. so here is the link to the youtube channel for structural engineers who want to learn how to use staad pro in nigeria
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG33F9W9IIkAUP1ACKE5T2Bxn7LOX5QsR

and if you are interested in getting the cracked version for individuals only pm me.

https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-staad-pro-connect-edition-from-the-scratch/?referralCode=D634E01659D4A9EF5466

you are also free to ask question related to structural designs
Please subscribe to the YouTube channel as it gives me more motivation to drop more videos

How can I get the set up for the connect edition? The v8i version and recently installed connect edition keeps crashing, hence, I can't even get familiar with learning how the software works.

Please help. I tried sending a dm.

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 2:33am On Dec 26, 2021
bobbyayo04:

How can I get the set up for the connect edition? The v8i version and recently installed connect edition keeps crashing, hence, I can't even get familiar with learning how the software works.

Please help. I tried sending a dm.
I’ve replied you
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
The truth about hidden beam analysis using staad pro Connect edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9svk-AFnNSk

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by ughojorcharly(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2022
Good day sir. Please can you share the link of Staadpro connect edition setup and the crack too.
charlesothuke@yahoo.com
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by micxwell(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
yungmin:
@hakeem please a quick question. Do you model structures with plates in it? I.e, you model the slab in staad. Have you noticed any difference in the results between using the floor load and applying plate loads to plates (slab)? Please, check. I am seeing very significant difference in the beam moments and I can't explain why.
I was once at this stage grin. @Hakeem4 I will suggest you create a Telegram channel if possible. Both Newbies and the Pros can drop messages and we'll all see it in real time. Also, sharing applications and your tutorial videos will be easy as well. Take care and I say well done to all my fellow Engineers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2022
micxwell:
I was once at this stage grin. @Hakeem4 I will suggest you create a Telegram channel if possible. Both Newbies and the Pros can drop messages and we'll all see it in real time. Also, sharing applications and your tutorial videos will be easy as well. Take care and I say well done to all my fellow Engineers.
grin grin the issue is time here, I have not even had time to complete my ETABS tutorial. but lets see how it goes

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by micxwell(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2022
hakeem4:
grin grin the issue is time here, I have not even had time to complete my ETABS tutorial. but lets see how it goes
Alright bro. May God bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by sirqeeboi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
hakeem4:
Schmidt hammer os 120 for light weight concrete and sandcrete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOmU0GLnOgE

Is the person checking for compressive strength of mortar or the blocks?
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
sirqeeboi:

Is the person checking for compressive strength of mortar or the blocks?
blocks
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2022
A short video of my construction site in Nigeria. Shot with dji drone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WosFs0k_dk

2 Likes

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2022
Comparing slab with hidden beam vs without on Staad pro connect edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjyIWorEvoE
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by micxwell(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
hakeem4:
Comparing slab with hidden beam vs without on Staad pro connect edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjyIWorEvoE
Do you have CADS RC bro?

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
micxwell:

Do you have CADS RC bro?
I do not have the setup again
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by micxwell(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
hakeem4:
I do not have the setup again
Alright...
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by Urchman90s(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2022
Please I'm trying to learn stad pro
I normally use Orion
So i have gotten to a part where you choose codes I can't find bs8110
Please which codes do Nigerians choose when using stad pro for design.
Please someone should help me

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by yungmin: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Urchman90s:
I normally use Orion

Which of the staadpro versions are you using? Are trying to design concrete from staadpro or RCDC? If it is staadpro, you won't find BS8110.
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
I just created my website www.structdive.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2022
How to analyze beam slab raft on staad pro connect edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1NCNGdh6N8

1 Like

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
hakeem4:
How to analyze beam slab raft on staad pro connect edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1NCNGdh6N8

Pardon me

It's xyz42955@gmail.com
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by micxwell(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Urchman90s:
I normally use Orion
Are you using the V8i version of Staad Pro, you can make use of the Concrete Design menu after analysis and post processing. There's a way you'll be able to apply BS 8110 from there, I think while creating design briefs or something. Can't recall it clearly now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by clockwisereport: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2023
hakeem4:
I saw it also. cause I saw the expansion line on the beam, but did not see such one the column so I was wondering.

they are supposed to place two separate columns cause it is two separate building except the foundation that would be without expansion joint.
Good morning engr. I downloaded staad recently but i am stuck at the page that requires email/ login details. Can you please help me resolve this?
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2023
clockwisereport:
Good morning engr. I downloaded staad recently but i am stuck at the page that requires email/ login details. Can you please help me resolve this?
email login, can you send a screenshot?
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by clockwisereport: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
hakeem4:
email login, can you send a screenshot?
I am finding it difficult uploading the pictures. Can I pm you, please?
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
clockwisereport:
I am finding it difficult uploading the pictures. Can I pm you, please?
ok
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by clockwisereport: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
hakeem4:
ok
I havd pm'ed you
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by hakeem4(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
clockwisereport:
I havd pm'ed you
I have responded
Re: FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria by Sicario101: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
clockwisereport:
facing the same issue here. Cc: Hakeem4 kindly assist sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab / Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) / Widow Turned Bus Conductor Relies On Weed To Deal With Lagos ‘agberos’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.