Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. (2352 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Hokage123: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
When I tell men to start doing DNA test on thier kids. The beta males among them will be talking rubbish and asslicking.

This is the conversation of 2 idiotic feminists on Twitter.

What gives them joy is knowing that a man is raising a kid that is not his.

Sick individuals

Men do a DNA test on your kids.

A word is enough for the wise. because, those sick women will laugh at you if you don't.

That women of older generations did it and get away with it doesn't mean this generation of entitled, selfish slay queens, old cargoes and frustrated feminists can do it in this modern age of DNA.

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by theunnamed: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
I no understand your headache for this matter at all

No matter wetin you do....if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
lemme carry my Cutlass to Twitter
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by ouzo1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Man and woman matter start no be today o... We shall overcome last last

1 Like

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by MJBOLT: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
op do not confuse evening newspapers for feminists

6 Likes

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
When will these chicken brains understand that a man having two females is not cheating
These upcoming women wants a man to be the traditional African man who is the all the provider but Don't want to be traditional African woman who accepts polygamy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by khiaa(f): 12:33am On Dec 08, 2018
This is not feminism, this is people without morals. Why can't you people comprehend the idea of feminism? undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by ibkayee(f): 1:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol imagine the amount of women who would be bringing up another woman's child if guys got pregnant instead

2 Likes

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by SweetBuns(f): 2:06am On Dec 08, 2018
arrant and blatant nonsense. Those girls are ill mannered and stupid. There are many ways to deal with a man but unknown adoption unbeknowest to the man is too extreme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by IamD18: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
op do not confuse evening newspapers for feminists
They are almost the same.

95% of these demented frustrated feminist wannabes are in their 30s and unmarried.

While 5% are upcoming lesbians in their 20s hiding under the shield of feminism to vent their frustration on men. Most of them are responsible for their father's death.

In my opinion. Feminist is another word used in describing a demented, dimwitted, frustrated, bitter and a foolish girl.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2018
undecided Bunch of idiotas...

1 Like

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by SweetBuns(f): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:

95% of these demented frustrated feminist wannabes are in their 30s and unmarried.

While 5% are upcoming lesbians in their 20s hiding under the shield of feminism to vent their frustration on men. Most of them are responsible for their father's death.

In my opinion. Feminist is another word used in describing a demented, dimwitted, frustrated, bitter and a foolish girl.
what's your issue with women self? Don't you have a mother?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Yabaleftstudent: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2018
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Rextizzle(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol imagine the amount of women who would be bringing up another woman's child if guys got pregnant instead
Absolute bullshito! this same ugly so called feminist have been overused and thrown away like a spoilt beans, hence their hatred for men.

to think their parents celebrated when they gave birth to the things, not knowing it's a public nuisance.
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by EarthKing(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Evening newspapers must be ignored. No time tongue

1 Like

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by CaptainMitch: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2018
I know that she is Boki, very old and ugly evening newspaper. Thank God my fiancee no dey social media to dey read all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by ImaIma1(f): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:
This is not feminism, this is people without morals. Why can't you people comprehend the idea of feminism? undecided

Quit trying to explaining to close minded people.

Though I may not be a feminist, but I understand the concept of it.
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2018
those are bitter toxic women who feel they are doin the world a favour revenging on men.
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I know that she is Boki, very old and ugly evening newspaper. Thank God my fiancee no dey social media to dey read all these nonsense.
run from bitter toxic women.such women if u marry them them go even abort ur pickin and get pregnant for ur best friend cos they feel they revenging on what their past ex did to them

1 Like

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2018
I am not surprised. The name says it all "Ada Akunne". Infidelity is a common practice for ladies in my region.
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by latsy: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Op wants to sound intelligent by attaching feminist to the topic.
But I can see how shallow he is after reading the tweets from the amoral and toxic women.
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by CaptainMitch: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Nothing go make me take any mumu serious.
lefulefu:
run from bitter toxic women.such women if u marry them them go even abort ur pickin and get pregnant for ur best friend cos they feel they revenging on what their past ex did to them
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Twoclans(f): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Who has an idea how a broken record can be repaired undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by ibkayee(f): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Absolute bullshito! this same ugly so called feminist have been overused and thrown away like a spoilt beans, hence their hatred for men.

to think their parents celebrated when they gave birth to the things, not knowing it's a public nuisance.
What's absolute bullshit about it?
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2018
SweetBuns:
what's your issue with women self? Don't you have a mother?
his mother is not a feminist
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Rextizzle(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
ibkayee:
What's absolute bullshit about it?
Everything! tongue
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:

KAI DONSTAN grin
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by khiaa(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
ImaIma1:

Quit trying to explaining to close minded people.

Though I may not be a feminist, but I understand the concept of it.

I'm not a feminist either but I do believe in equal pay for equal work and equal rights. All that other stuff is just White women pushing bull crap.
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2019
Twoclans:
Who has an idea how a broken record can be repaired undecided
Dis girl, you go like knack gan o
Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Twoclans(f): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Dis girl, you go like knack gan o

I am a grown ass woman ,if I don't like knack now is it when menopause sets in I will like it.

My dear good and safe sex is ******** lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 2 Feminists Mock Men On Twitter. Also Advising Women To Cheat On Their Husband. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Twoclans:

I am a grown ass woman ,if I don't like knack now is it when menopause sets in I will like it.

My dear good and safe sex is ******** lipsrsealed
I like you!

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Remove Cucumber From Woman's Belly After She Masturbated With It (VIDEO) / Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too / If She Is Your Wife...give Her A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.