Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Would You Enrol Yourself Or Children In A Swimming School? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Enrol Yourself Or Children In A Swimming School? (335 Views)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Enrol Yourself Or Children In A Swimming School? by mostyg(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
I am considering starting a swimming school for all categories of swimmers and want to get opinions on people's interest.
Please tell me what you feel and reasons you will or won't want yourself or children to learn swimming.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Enrol Yourself Or Children In A Swimming School? by Lloydthesaint: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
If it’s not too expensive sure
Re: Would You Enrol Yourself Or Children In A Swimming School? by mostyg(m): 2:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Which Skill/trade Would You Advise A Brother To Learn? / Where Can I Buy Fairly Used And Brand New Manual Treadmills, Gym Equipments? / How Customers Exposed The Financial Insolvency Of Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.