Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car (19768 Views)

Innoson Ex02 Electric car Owner Interviewed While Speeding with the car / This Is Audi's 1st Electric Car,2019 E-tron SUV Will Go 250mi On A Single Charge / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2018
mycar:
Years u guys need to step up your confidence and embrace the wind of change. Your own level of resistance to something good is surprising. It started with V6 engine, before, it was don't buy a car with v6 engine.
You should first ask "how far can I go on a single recharge?"
For the guy that mentioned sensor falling as if they are being held with glue.
Every filling stations in this country power their machines with light. All you need is the charging cord or adapter.
You can also set up a transport company with them with the recharging offices at strategic places.

The first time on nairaland I see a man think like i do... Most times I don't even waste my time replying I only scroll down to read the level of stupidity of the people I share same country with.. TRUST ME NIGERIANS ARE PRIMITIVE AND BACKWARD... some of them are not even seeing A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN IT THAT U NEED NEED TONS OF OIL AND DIESEL TO HAVE A FILLING STATION.... ALL YOU NEED IS A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF KVA GENERATOR SOUND PROOF OR NOT AND A GOOD SITE AND YOU WILL OPEN A RE-CHARGE STATION ⛽️ AND START MAKING MONEY... THEY ALSO FORGET THE CAR IS FAST CHARGE CAPABLE!

1 Like

Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by colestephan86: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Techcribsblog:
Audi launches its first proper electric car, The electric car which is been designed from the ground up to be powered by electrons: the Audi e-tron. We got our first good look at a flashy launch event in San Francisco this past September, and now we’ve finally had a chance to drive it. After 24 hours on plane after plane, we put the e-tron through its paces on and off the roads. Along the way, we confirmed some of our preconceptions about this new BEV and busted others.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8283235_2019audietron1640x480_jpeg281166c64d91896640759918d8402935

The look is slightly aerodynamic, Total power and torque output is 355hp (265kW) and 413lb-ft (561Nm) in normal conditions, which can increase to 402hp (300kW) and 490lb-ft (664Nm) for short bursts—about eight seconds—when the e-tron is in its sportiest setting. (The front motor is rated at 168hp at 182lb-ft (125kW at 247Nm), boosted to 181hp and 228lb-ft (135kW and 309Nm), the rear normally provides 188hp (140kW) at 232lb-ft (314Nm) but can boost to 221hp (165kW) and 262ft-lbs (355Nm).Above the battery cells, is another aluminum cover, then the battery junction box at the front, and another set of three more battery modules at the rear. The battery is rated at 95kWh with a nominal voltage of 396V. That gives the e-tron a WLTP-determined range of 248.5 miles (400km), although Audi is still waiting for the more accurate EPA rating to be determined.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8283236_2019audietron10640x480_jpeg6f49cb7d56dfdfaa5998eec25dde403f

The pack is warrantied for eight years or 100,000 miles, and Audi says it is guaranteed to maintain at least 70 percent of its capacity at the eight-year mark.

Source>> http://techcribs.com.ng/audi-launches-its-first-proper-electric-car/
Most cars now come looking either like the new Volvo XC90 or Volvo excellence. It seems designs has finished o
Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
mycar:
Years u guys need to step up your confidence and embrace the wind of change. Your own level of resistance to something good is surprising. It started with V6 engine, before, it was don't buy a car with v6 engine.
Every filling stations in this country power their machines with light. All you need is the charging cord or adapter.
You can also set up a transport company with them with the recharging offices at strategic places.

YOU MUST BE IGBO MAN... THE GUY TALKING ABOUT SENSOR AND YOU WILL WONDER IF VEHICLES WITH GASOLINE ENGINES ARE BEING EQUIPPED WITH GASOLINE HELD SENSORS THAT CAN NOT FALL OUT OR GASOLINE ENGINES AVOID POT HOLES...I even wonder if most of these guys are without brains, if they are ancestors typing from their grave or something... Yet they claim 21CENTURY with CIVILIZED COUNTRY!

2 Likes

Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by sterlingD(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2018
mycar:

Man see business strategy and opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by Reference(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2018
dapsoneh:
bros, the cars are not made for Nigerians, its made for people who live in developed world where they have never heard of the word potholes before except reading it in the dictionary and where politicians dont use epileptic power supply to campaign cos they have gone farrrrrr ahead of that

Don't over exaggerate. There are pot holes on roads all over the world and.anyone that drives cars knows about them. What often happens is that they are repaired a lot quicker and sometimes compensation is paid for.accidents and vehicular damage. But to say people.don't know what potholes are in the developed world is a plain lie.

1 Like

Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Still prefer the Jaguar F Pace. The front grille of that Audi "Yuck" undecided
Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by surrogatesng: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Knox123:
cry

If the car nor fit dey charge itself, make dem no bring am come naija. For past one month now I never see light for my area...
I have a solution fior you.Check my signature
Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by WiseStarr(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2018
I hope say this car no go dey shock pesin wen im get fault oh,Make the owner no go dey shine teeth oh

1 Like

Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by okenwa101(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2018
BY THE TIME THIS ELECTRIC CARS ENTER NAIJA FULLY, WE NO GO DEY BUYS GENERATOR AGAIN OO NA TO BUY DC TO AC CONVERTER PLUG AM FOR HOUSE, WOOOW there is light.

another power bank and inverter in disguise,

1 Like

Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by frankopit: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
I love Audi, I will not buy RAV4 again
Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by CocoaOla: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2018
okenwa101:
BY THE TIME THIS ELECTRIC CARS ENTER NAIJA FULLY, WE NO GO DEY BUYS GENERATOR AGAIN OO NA TO BUY DC TO AC CONVERTER PLUG AM FOR HOUSE, WOOOW there is light.

another power bank and inverter in disguise,
BADEST
Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by seenter84: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2018
Just like Benz Gle 2020 model
Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by nograv: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Its ugly, so I will still buy a Tesla...
Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by fx45(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
abdulaz:
I trust Benz. Their own electric car models may come with solar paneled roofs to charge the battery grin

But my concern Na who go come buy our 'oyel' when the whole advanced countries don shift to electric car models?
Imagine Awusa-Fulani alamajiri is talking about 'Our Oil' from faraway Kano. It's good the so-called oil is gradually diminishing in value... So Nigeria can split peacefully.
Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by abdulaz: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
fx45:
Imagine Awusa-Fulani alamajiri is talking about 'Our Oil' from faraway Kano. It's good the so-called oil is gradually diminishing in value... So Nigeria can split peacefully.

Say what you know bro. E be like say na your papa be the almajiri wey give birth to me since you were so sure of where I came from.

Na still this entitlement mentality and claim of 'Na we wise pass' naim make una still dey where una dey so Mr oil owner. Go drink am make you belle full since na your backyard the oil dey, lazy iPad youth like you.
Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by fx45(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
abdulaz:
Say what you know bro. E be like say na your papa be the almajiri wey give birth to me since you were so sure of where I came from.

Na still this entitlement mentality and claim of 'Na we wise pass' naim make una still dey where una dey so Mr oil owner. Go drink am make you belle full since na your backyard the oil dey, lazy iPad youth like you.
'Our oil'.... That's all you care about. That's the only reason why there's a Nigeria today. Shameless parasites everywhere!
Re: Audi Launches It’s First Proper Electric Car by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
This one is electric car
What about the solar cars I once heard??
Or are they just giving an imagination??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Issues With Your Car AC ,lets Discuss It Here / Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? / Lanre Shittu Motors Unveils CNG Buses, Mobile Refilling Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.