Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (21579 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Samgist(m): 5:29am On Dec 08, 2018
Late nights with @Jaaruma_empire Nigeria’s Most Trusted, Most Successful & Highest Paid Sex Therapist
Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe

The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Your Sex Life

Ladies can you bath for your husband?

For more sexy photos

http://samgist.com/bathing-your-husband-from-head-to-toe-jaaruma-empire/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 6:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Most definitely receives my approval, but she's not doing it correctly. They are supposed to be nak-ed which will make it more fun. wink Alezy are you ready? grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by duduade: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Is that her husband? Oh na model

Let people continue to be scamming Nigerians of nowadays..

Runzgirl

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ashewoboy(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:
Most definitely receives my approval, but she's not doing it correctly. They are supposed to be nak-ed which will make it more fun. wink Alezy are you ready? grin grin grin

you want to see her............ cheesy. you must be a lesbian.

7 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ashewoboy(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2018
duduade:
Is that her husband? Oh na model
Let people continue to be scamming Nigerians of nowadays..
Runzgirl

she get plenty husband na.

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by czarina(f): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Bathing your husband with clothes on? You no sabi anything.

check my profile if you live in Jos smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bobokeshington: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:

yes i am fully ready baby
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
ashewoboy:

you want to see her............ cheesy. you must be a lesbian.

Wow!! SMH Talk about a lack of comprehension. Didn't I say that I approve of bathing my husband, didn't I say it would be more fun if we were nak-ed, didn't i call for Alezy? Some people should stay off of the computer. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by ashewoboy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:

Wow!! SMH Talk about a lack of comprehension. Didn't I say that I approve of bathing my husband, didn't I say it would be more fun if we were nak-ed, didn't i call for Alezy? Some people should stay off of the computer. undecided

then you are bi.......

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
ashewoboy:

then you are bi.......

Stop being foolish. undecided Nowhere in my comment did I say that I wanted to see some girl nak-ed.
that's just your wicked mind playing tricks on you.

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:

Stop being foolish. undecided Nowhere in my comment did I say that I wanted to see some girl nak-ed.
that's just your wicked mind playing tricks on you.

His mind playing tricks *ghetto boyz song* lol

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:

Alezy! Bath time hehehe
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:

Alezy bath time lol
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Husbands and wives ought to bath each other every day.

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
bobokeshington:

yes i am fully ready baby

Are you Àlezy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
bejeria101:

Alezy bath time lol

That's sexy right? smiley

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
bejeria101:

His mind playing tricks *ghetto boyz song* lol

"This year Halloween fell on the weekend, me and Ghetto Boys were Tricka-Treatin." grin I still love that song. When I was a kid I used to
listen to that song while getting ready for Halloween.

3 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:

"This year Halloween fell on the weekend, me and Ghetto Boys were Tricka-Treatin." grin I still love that song. When I was a kid I used to
listen to that song while getting ready for Halloween.

Wow khiaa got it on point lol. Amazing! You just suprise me at every turn.

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bejeria101(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:

That's sexy right? smiley
Oh yeah! Lol

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
bejeria101:

Wow khiaa got it on point lol. Amazing! You just suprise me at every turn.

I have plenty of more surprises where that comes from. grin Some people get upset with some of the things that I post, I guess they think that I am too open, but my passion leads me to post the words that I'm posting at the moment. It might be anger, excitement, disappointment, humor, or even sensual, if I feel it I'm posting it. grin

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
bejeria101:

Oh yeah! Lol
wink wink wink
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bobokeshington: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:

Are you Àlezy? undecided
thats my second name

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
bobokeshington:

thats my second name

Are you ready for your bath? wink

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by bobokeshington: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
khiaa:

Are you ready for your bath? wink
fully ready baby
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
bobokeshington:

fully ready baby

Let me paint the picture for you. wink

You come home from a hard days work, you are feeling tired and overworked and pissed at your boss. angry You walk into your house/apartment, you smell the aroma of lavender in the air and soft music playing in the background.

Your woman calls you, "Honey come to the upstairs bedroom." You enter the bedroom and the scent of lavender is getting stronger, she whispers:" Sweetheart I'm in the bathroom, come to me." smiley

You open the door, you see the glow of candles burning, a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. The bathtub is filled with warm water, lavender oil and bubbles. Your wife/woman is in the tub looking at you seductively, "Honey take off your clothes and join me." wink You un-dress in 5 seconds flat, you are now in the tub.

Your wife/woman pours you a cold glass of wine. She picks up the bath sponge, put the bath gel on it and softly washes your body. You are getting turned on because she is touching those erogenous areas. You are starting to moan, "mmmm,mmmm! "Something rises. grin She looks lovingly at you and says "Oh honey" as she blows out the candles.

Now use your imagination to complete the bath. grin grin grin Luminouz, bejeria101, Martin0 Truckpusher, Kingtom are you ready for your bath? grin

Kingsteve use your imagination. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2018
Samgist:
Late nights with @Jaaruma_empire Nigeria’s Most Trusted, Most Successful & Highest Paid Sex Therapist
Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe

The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Your Sex Life

Ladies can you bath for your husband?

For more sexy photos

http://samgist.com/bathing-your-husband-from-head-to-toe-jaaruma-empire/

There is nothing sexy about those photos, they look clumsy and out of place. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by luminouz(m): 12:48am On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

You come home from a hard days work, you are feeling tired and overworked and pissed at your boss. angry You walk into your house/apartment, you smell the aroma of lavender in the air and soft music playing in the background. Your woman calls you, "Honey come to the upstairs bedroom." You enter the bedroom and the scent of lavender is getting stronger, she whispers:" Sweetheart I'm in the bathroom, come to me." smiley You open the door, you see the glow of candles burning, a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. The bathtub is filled with warm water, lavender oil and bubbles. Your wife/woman is in the tub looking at you seductively, "Honey take off your clothes and join me." wink You un-dress in 5 seconds flat, you are now in the tub. Your wife/woman pours you a cold glass a wine. She picks up the bath sponge, put the bath gel on it and softly washes your body. You are getting turned on because she is touching those erogenous areas. You are starting to moan, "mmmmmmmm! "Something rises. grin She looks lovingly at you and says "Oh honey" as she blows out the candles.

Now use your imagination to complete the bath. grin grin grin Luminouz, bejeria101, Martin0 are you ready for your bath? grin (Alezy I will finish the story for you privately.) kiss

So only alezy will get to enjoy the rest of the story abi

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

You come home from a hard days work, you are feeling tired and overworked and pissed at your boss. angry You walk into your house/apartment, you smell the aroma of lavender in the air and soft music playing in the background. Your woman calls you, "Honey come to the upstairs bedroom." You enter the bedroom and the scent of lavender is getting stronger, she whispers:" Sweetheart I'm in the bathroom, come to me." smiley You open the door, you see the glow of candles burning, a bottle of wine chilling and two wine glasses. The bathtub is filled with warm water, lavender oil and bubbles. Your wife/woman is in the tub looking at you seductively, "Honey take off your clothes and join me." wink You un-dress in 5 seconds flat, you are now in the tub. Your wife/woman pours you a cold glass a wine. She picks up the bath sponge, put the bath gel on it and softly washes your body. You are getting turned on because she is touching those erogenous areas. You are starting to moan, "mmmmmmmm! "Something rises. grin She looks lovingly at you and says "Oh honey" as she blows out the candles.

Now use your imagination to complete the bath. grin grin grin Luminouz, bejeria101, Martin0 are you ready for your bath? grin (Alezy I will finish the story for you privately.) kiss

u didnt complete d story i almost cum...if u complete am nko....my bedsheet go b like cloth wey enter water.....u will know aw to dirtychat o this bbe

1 Like

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 1:03am On Dec 09, 2018
luminouz:

So only alezy will get to enjoy the rest of the story abi

Well, you know that Alezy gets all of the special perks. He has put the three years in. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 1:07am On Dec 09, 2018
Manpoly:

u didnt complete d story i almost cum...if u complete am nko....my bedsheet go b like cloth wey enter water.....u will know aw to dirtychat o this bbe

I didn't complete it because I didn't want you, men, to explode on Nairaland. grin
Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by luminouz(m): 1:21am On Dec 09, 2018
khiaa:

Well, you know that Alezy gets all of the special perks. He has put the three years in. grin

Re: Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire by khiaa(f): 1:26am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=luminouz post=73676470][/quote]

Oh my gosh, you are as crazy as ever, I love it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.