Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (18483 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by BeeQ: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Gbenro Ajibade is a Nigerian actor, producer, model and presenter. Ajibade was born in Maiduguri, Borno State on December 8. He is the fourth child born into a family six children. He attended Makurdi International School and later Mount Saint Gabriels Secondary School. He then completed his education by graduating from Benue State University with a degree in Biology.
Gbenro Ajibade got his break in 2007 when he starred a leading role in a tv opera Tinsel.

Actor Gbenro celebrates his 25th birthday today with smashing photos.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/actor-gbenro-ajibade-celebrates-his-birthday.html

See photos:

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by universaltv: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Hbd boss
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by pyyxxaro: 6:11am On Dec 08, 2018
How would this pik stop Man-City from trashing Chelshit today undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2018
I have also reduced my own age to 17 cheesy Wow, feels good to be younger. After all, age is just a number they say

15 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by carammel(f): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2018
Did he tell you he is 25? Bloggers i hail o.
If Gbenro is 25 then i am 15

20 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by ednut1(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Bloggers no go make heaven. So he started acting in tinsel at 14 Chai

8 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by duduade: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
carammel:
Did he tell you he is 25? Bloggers i hail o.
If Gbenro is 25 then i am 15

Exactly

Then how old is Osas??

People just come here to post rubbish thinking we gullible

6 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Peterdreddblog(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2018
25 .. I still dey womb

Thick Instagram Model Confesses She's Living With HlV - Pictures + Vid ==>
https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/thick-instagram-model-confesses-shes.html

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by HopeAlive14(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy Birthday Gbenro.

Please I have one request to make of you today: could you kindly put aside your differences and reconcile with your beautiful wife?

Happy birthday once more.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy Birthday
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by N0favors: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Gay boy

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Jones363: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol 25yr haba US phone available for sale WhatsApp 07069469596 Location lagos
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by EdDave(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
He is 35, not 25.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by blogmastery: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
See this old man claiming 25 years grin

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Isobug: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2018
This Papa is 25?.......okayooo
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Laju1234: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2018
Ok o
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by chinavs9ja(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy for you!

Check my signature if you need a website designer
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by kajsa08: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2018
Happy birthday to us.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Pavore9: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2018
"Actor Gbenro celebrates his 25th birthday today with smashing photos.".......... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by wiralukox: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
chinavs9ja:
Happy for you!

Check my signature if you need a website designer

Want To Learn To Create Outstanding Websites, With The Best Discount at Your Disposal.
Look No Further, BitDegree Is Your Best Bet. With 5 Stars Rating From Students All Over The World You Just Can't Go Wrong.
Click This Link [url]https://stude.co/388927 [/url] To get Started

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by KingLennon(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
N0favors:
Gay boy
Is he ur partner??
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by dan900(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Some people will start trying to confirm the age now.. grin grin grin grin grin

IF EARNING N3K DAILY IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR YOU. REACH ME. LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE BUSINESS OF EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE. YOU CAN DO IT FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. IT IS HIGHLY LUCRATIVE AND SWEET. CHEERS.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2018
He’s not 25 damn it. So he started tinsel at 14years old rite or are u kidding me??
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by tesppidd: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2018
One year ago he posted birthday photos with his boo Osas.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Sisijetue(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2018
He is 52
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by N0favors: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2018
KingLennon:

Is he ur partner??
I said what I said
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Greatguy01(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2018
N0favors:
Gay boy
The way you guys tag people gay nowadays is so bad.

Is only in Nigeria that all handsome guys are tagged gay. Is too bad.

A guy can't be handsome in peace again.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by N0favors: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Greatguy01:

The way you guys tag people gay nowadays is so bad.

Is only in Nigeria that all handsome guys are tagged gay. Is too bad.

A guy can't be handsome in peace again.
Which straight man pierces their nïpples?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Greatguy01(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2018
N0favors:
Which straight man pierces their nïpples?

Is his life for crying out loud.

You don't judge people like that.

He might be doing it for fashion.

And I think is high time we start minding our business.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos) / Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos / Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.