Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 (20808 Views)

The Man Of God: Watch The First Trailer For The Bolanle Austen-peters’ Netflix / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer For "A Naija Christmas" (Video) / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2018
where did i say he was the strongest undecided you obviously have comprehension issues now GTFOH

hulk616:
I know about Superboy prime in infinite crisis, that he punched reality, but is not the strongest.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2018
MJBOLT:
i know how fast both of them can go thats why i said highly debatable,noob

there is nothing to debate here even marvel knows that flash is the faster. If you know what flash can do with the speed force , strength force, saga force , still force you will go back and delete all your highly debatable.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2018
i just realised how stupid you are,strength force,saga force WTF undecided

hulk616:
there is nothing to debate here even marvel knows that flash is the faster. If you know what flash can do with the speed force , strength force, saga force , still force you will go back and delete all your highly debatable.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2018
MJBOLT:
i just realised how stupid you are,strength force,saga force WTF undecided

it's ok Sha as I said you know little about DC comics that's why my statement sounds stupid.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by obentenyson(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jiang:

You don't know what you are saying, you think kame kame haa, & sayen mode is all it takes to defeat supes, pls tell me ur joking

superman has weak point.. in fact he was killed by dooms day who isnt even has strong has thanos, you are there trying to compare that to goku that doesn't get tired .. Goku na god if you know know..... see small boy wet start to dey watch cartoon/ movie yesterday.... if you follow DC comics very well you will know superman isn't as strong as people thought him to be... imagine superman being beating like a child by ordinary mum u super girl...
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by chinli(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
MJBOLT:
still highly debatable undecided

Makkari is the fastest
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
makkari?? I even thought you would mention the runner,makkari who had to cheat to even beat the runner.abeg shift

chinli:
Makkari is the fastest

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
obentenyson:

superman has weak point.. in fact he was killed by dooms day who isnt even has strong has thanos, you are there trying to compare that to goku that doesn't get tired .. Goku na god if you know know..... see small boy wet start to dey watch cartoon/ movie yesterday.... if you follow DC comics very well you will know superman isn't as strong as people thought him to be... imagine superman being beating like a child by ordinary mum u super girl...
this guy you started following DC comics last year for you to say this. Superman is not as strong as people thought he is?!! Next joke please
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 10, 2018
obentenyson:

Seriously dude!! when it comes to comics, manga & anime am one of the top people way sabi dat stuff for Naija.

Now make I lecture you this new born otaku

Am not talking about pant superman way dey watch for carton or the one from failed DC movie ( Man of steel)

Am talking New 52 superman( this guy alone will beat the shyt out of thanos even with krypyonite weakness

Injustice superman ( coolest one yet, ever one to find out how dangerous supes is without holding back both physically & mentally, then consult this dude) doomsday is his pet that he put a slave colar on.

Thought robot superman( this version is super massive, lives outside the galaxy) The last hope of all civilization. can crush the whole galaxy with his fingers talkless of goku

Superman prime( No weakness even to crypyonite, keeps getting stronger as he ages, virtually immortal) it's believe to be the ultimate form of super man. With this guy, goku will be disintegrated before he says kame.....
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by chinli(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
makkari?? I even thought you would mention the runner,makkari who had to cheat to even beat the runner.abeg shift

He beat runner in a race in space once
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2018
the race where he had to cheat to win,abeg shift

chinli:
He beat runner in a race in space once
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by obentenyson(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2018
Jiang:

Seriously dude!! when it comes to comics, manga & anime am one of the top people way sabi dat stuff for Naija.

Now make I lecture you this new born otaku

Am not talking about pant superman way dey watch for carton or the one from failed DC movie ( Man of steel)

Am talking New 52 superman( this guy alone will beat the shyt out of thanos even with krypyonite weakness

Injustice superman ( coolest one yet, ever one to find out how dangerous supes is without holding back both physically & mentally, then consult this dude) doomsday is his pet that he put a slave colar on.

Thought robot superman( this version is super massive, lives outside the galaxy) The last hope of all civilization. can crush the whole galaxy with his fingers talkless of goku

Superman prime( No weakness even to crypyonite, keeps getting stronger as he ages, virtually immortal) it's believe to be the ultimate form of super man. With this guy, goku will be disintegrated before he says kame.....

lol.. you don't even know the name of the superman you are talking about... well make I pity your comic career. its called PC superman pre-crisis superman.. yeah u get that superman is strong, 10000 times immune to crytonite and all, have you seen a super saiyan blue of Goku? all the villain in superman comic aint even as strong as Beer us the god of destruction.

Beerus sneezed he blew up two suns. He killed the dinosaurs,
has cracked a planet in half with the flick of his fingers, and
casually destroys planets on a whim... that's the type of people goku challenge not superman who still dey struggle with dooms day regardless of whether the superman na DC or PC... thenos na learner for where goku dey.. even PC Superman go beat thenos... if captain marvel can... Captain marvel can't and won't destroy thenos alone.. she wan die be that.. its with the help of other avengers... watch out for the new incredible hulk in avengers 4...
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by obentenyson(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2018
hulk616:
this guy you started following DC comics last year for you to say this. Superman is not as strong as people thought he is?!! Next joke please

even the strongest superman, precrisis superman no go fit handle goku.... what type of villains does that superman battle compare to the ones goku battle? goku will beat superman and make him cook for him... goku loves to battle and food thats the only thing he knows.. he will tell superman how he is going to beat him before doing so... thats how goku roles....
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2018
do you know how powerful pre crisis superman is undecided abeg stop this rubbish.pre crisis superman is not the strongest/most powerful superman

obentenyson:

even the strongest superman, precrisis superman no go fit handle goku.... what type of villains does that superman battle compare to the ones goku battle? goku will beat superman and make him cook for him... goku loves to battle and food thats the only thing he knows.. he will tell superman how he is going to beat him before doing so... thats how goku roles....
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2018
thanos killed galactus,living tribunal and a host of cosmic beings,he beat the sh!t out thane who had the phoenix force undecided all this DB fanboys need to STFU

obentenyson:

lol.. you don't even know the name of the superman you are talking about... well make I pity your comic career. its called PC superman pre-crisis superman.. yeah u get that superman is strong, 10000 times immune to crytonite and all, have you seen a super saiyan blue of Goku? all the villain in superman comic aint even as strong as Beer us the god of destruction.

casually destroys planets on a whim... that's the type of people goku challenge not superman who still dey struggle with dooms day regardless of whether the superman na DC or PC... thenos na learner for where goku dey.. even PC Superman go beat thenos... if captain marvel can... Captain marvel can't and won't destroy thenos alone.. she wan die be that.. its with the help of other avengers... watch out for the new incredible hulk in avengers 4...
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by obentenyson(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
thanos killed galactus,living tribunal and a host of cosmic beings,he beat the sh!t out thane who had the phoenix force undecided all this DB fanboys need to STFU

funny thing is, am not even a Fanatic of DB.. am on the side of comics.. that one mean sey if I see fact about other super heroes from other comics make I no talk..... superman and. One punch man should fight each other first before meeeting with god goku....
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by chinli(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
the race where he had to cheat to win,abeg shift

He entered the maximum speed anyone can be at in marvel universe
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2018
which is undecided

chinli:
He entered the maximum speed anyone can be at in marvel universe
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by chinli(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:

Guy what are you on.... Thanos never killed LT with or without IG
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2018
chinli:

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2018
go and read on king thanos

chinli:

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by chinli(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
which is undecided

Absolute speed not quite sure
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2018
absolute speed my black a55,when makkari can easy outrun super novas,move in and out of galaxies in seconds,move from one end of the universe to another in speeds that defy human description,call me

chinli:
Absolute speed not quite sure
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by chinli(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=MJBOLT post=73712301][/quote]That stroy is stupid. He got defeated by a younger thanos
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by chinli(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:
absolute speed my black a55,when makkari can easy outrun super novas,move in and out of galaxies in seconds,move from one end of the universe to another in speeds that defy human description,call me

Go question the writers
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
obentenyson:

We are talking about different versions, even the pre crisis superman you mentioned, can shapeshift & his sneeze can destroy a whole solar system. so Mr, even the super man version you are trying to degrade is one of the most powerful, his sneeze alone can destroy the whole of a solar system not just a planet,

Remember even the strongest version of Goku, ultra instinct version) can only compete with the likes of Belarus ( god of destruction) & jiren who can only destroy a planet & are multi-versal. while they can compete with pre-crisis super man, They can't defeat cosmic armor superman( thought robot) cause he is hyper versal. Even goku from XenoVerse( strongest non-cannon goku) cant hold a candle to cosmic superman.

watch thos

1 Like

Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:

which makkari are you talking about??!!! shocked shocked. The only one in marvel comics can't run above light speed even highest Mach 3. Ok let me go with your fake facts about makkari, if he moves in and out of galaxies in "seconds" that means hes not even faster than Superman, doctor fate, reverse flash, talkless of flash.
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
obentenyson:

hahaha see joke oo so the strongest characters in Goku or beerus can only crack a planet or blow up two suns. Next joke please
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:

living tribunal
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
MJBOLT:

living tribunal??!!!
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by chinli(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
hulk616:
living tribunal??!!!
Yeah King Thanos did kill LT. But the writers where on something
Re: Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 by MJBOLT: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
slowpoke can't you read before quoting

hulk616:
which makkari are you talking about??!!! shocked shocked. The only one in marvel comics can't run above light speed even highest Mach 3. Ok let me go with your fake facts about makkari, if he moves in and out of galaxies in "seconds" that means hes not even faster than Superman, doctor fate, reverse flash, talkless of flash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Black Val" Premiere: Toyin Aimakhu, Iyabo Ojo, Dayo Amusa, Desmond Elliot / BBN6: White Money's Instagram Account Is Back. (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Featured In 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.