Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift (55902 Views)

Bbnaija: "Groovy And I Do Not Want Shippers And Their Gifts To Avoid Forced Rela / 9ice, Wife And Daughter Enjoy Their Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2018
May God deliver these children of perdition from the depths of hell
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by mechanics(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
By her collecting their gifts, she's also part of them.
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by 9ball(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
something isnt right here... undecidedsomething isnt right here...
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by blizzy30(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
46O1CE:

An average Igbo lady, you mean
Receive sense
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by lexy2014: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Bla bla bla bla bla.
You are not one of them, but you collect gifts from them and enjoy.
You're telling your pupils.
A person that said she isn't a lesbian but she is finding it hard understanding her sexuality. She's very intelligent
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
nairalaila:
Nollywood actress Amadi Gift Chinyere a.k.a Chilly B who sat for a new interview with Inside Nollywood, revealed that though she is not lesbian, however she enjoy their gifts. 

Chilly B who disclosed that lesbians find her irresistible and splash her with gifts, added that they stalk her more than guys. 

“Lesbians won’t let me rest! At a point I had to ask myself if I really looked like one of them. As we speak, I’m still struggling to understand my sexuality because even on movie sets, lesbians come after me and try seduce me. On social media and everywhere, they’re always coming after me. They stalk me more than the guys but I must confess, I enjoy their gifts so I collect and enjoy myself."

On guys stalking her on social media, she said; 

“The most embarrassing ones are the guys that boldly advertise themselves to me. The are like ‘Hello ma, I’m good in bed! If you need a sugar son, I’m available.’ Some go as far as sending me their nudes, I have seen all kinds of male privates. That’s why I wear big dresses or joggers to conceal my curves especially in public places.”

https://lailasnews.com/im-not-a-lesbian-but-i-enjoy-their-gifts-actress-chilly-b/

These are d kind of stories that mynd44 feels are of importance on NL
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by Chuksfela1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
She is comfam lesi
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by Happyfela(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
swear you have not been Licked and Cucumbered by One AMAKA before,Petty Liars everywhere
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by Epifanio(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
UGLY, DISGUSTING TRASH.
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by bigcasava1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
keep talking trash, ur are not lesbo but u enjoy their gift nd u don't understand ur sexuality, na only mumu go sit down deh listen to ur lie. u be better lesbian!
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by bigcasava1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Happyfela:
swear you have not been Licked and Cucumbered by One AMAKA before,Petty Liars everywhere
including yemisi and toyin
Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by Markabsf: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ashi gi there!!!! angry

Re: Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift by ponti93(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
continue accepting their gifts while rejecting their advances... The day them go set you up rape you with strap on... Na Your body go tell you... cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad / Osita Iheme (pawpaw) On Women And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.