Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (36650 Views)

Borrow Money From China & Pay Nnamdi Kanu - Daddy Freeze Tells FG (Video) / 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by traihit: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
kevoh:

Is it okay for those of us who are not part of you guys to complain too after experiencing the heavy traffic caused by these events? Or do we have to build our own church too because of traffic! undecided undecided

Sorry for the inconveniences bro and though I'm not part of any of those events yet, something must cause heavy traffic even in sane climes from pop concerts, to campaigns, shows and religious activities outside of Christianity. Let's not be sentimental in saying that church activities is usually the cause of heavy traffic. And the fact that something is responsible for your inconvenience does not mean you'll find something to cause inconveniences too. It's just the things that happen when you're a member of a large community.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by ollah2: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
traihit:

What a detailed explanation! Whoever is defending Freez or whatever he calls himself should know by now that he himself is anti-gospel. Firstly, he was asking God to punish a creature of his hand while the same Bible he has been misquoting says we should love our enemies and pray for them that hate us. Secondly, other than misquoting the Bible, there's no evidence of him being inspired by God to interpret the Bible.

I only pray that God open and heal his heart that he may live a life of true Godliness without hypocrisy or enmity with the people of God.

Your pastors hasn't been misquoting the bible hence the reason they demand for tithe and offering which has no biblical evidence.

Your pastors are inspired by God to interpret the bible yet only tithe and offering remains the same while other doctrines are different. They will soon tell us what 2019 will entails and surely most will be political. So God wil tell them political things right? He will also tell them different things as usual, he will tell Oyedepo PDP will win like he told him in 2015 and tell Adeboye that APC will win.

You guys aren't only brainwashed but dead brain

2 Likes

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by ollah2: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
traihit:

You omitted the other part. Be logical and be what? If logic has been pursued from the time before Christ and yet, the world only got better technology wise and worse everyday in other terms, why do you think logic is the ultimate answer?

According to the bible and christendom , Jesus came to the world to cleans it. How come the world is even worst than it was before he came? It's either his death meant nothing or he only existed in the minds of the illogical and brainwashed poeple.

2 Likes

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by traihit: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

Your pastors hasn't been misquoting the bible hence the reason they demand for tithe and offering which has no biblical evidence.

Your pastors are inspired by God to interpret the bible yet only tithe and offering remains the same while other doctrines are different. They will soon tell us what 2019 will entails and surely most will be political. So God wil tell them political things right? He will also tell them different things as usual

You guys aren't only brainwashed but dead brain

Do you know why the Bible said "to the pure, all things are pure and to the defiled, all things are defiled"? It is because WE CHOOSE WHAT TO SEE. And for Freeze and his gang, out of hundreds of sermons pastors preach, it is the tithe part he holds stedfast. Meanwhile no church where Christ is preached will ever force you to give a dime. YOU CHOOSE. You don't need to call people brainwashed because they fail to agree to your ideology. YOU ARE ALSO TRYING TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE TO YOUR SIDE. I challenge you to pick any of the popular pastors in the country and look for their sermons then come back and tell us how many times they curse you for not paying tithe.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Tamarapetty(f): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
tonguengineer:
In papa's voice
Gbam! I see you were attentive yesternight
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by traihit: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

According to the bible and christendom , Jesus came to the world to cleans it. How come the world is even worst than it was before he came? It's either his death meant nothing or he only existed in the minds of the illogical and brainwashed poeple.

That's why you need a full understanding of situations before you can appraise them. Jesus came to provide alternative for men to come back to God. But men still have to choose whether to live by his principles or not. Now let me say that though some believe in Jesus (even Satan himself), the world can't be better when we abandon those principles.
Being brainwashed is context specific so I'd implore you to find other terms to use. That's because you've also being brainwashed into believing that logic is the ultimate. Do you realize how much logic has failed this world? Why then do you think you can subject religion to logic?
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by mablie(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Boss13:
After all the religious concerts - the situation remains the same. I remember my childhood when pastors organize crusades so we can cast and bind the devil. Now, I wonder how long do we continue to cast and bind this same devil. If I calculate how many times I alone casted and bind the devil, by now such fellow must be miserable and feedup. Add that to the total number of Christian Nigerians casting and binding this same devil, multiply it by the number of Christian crusades and concerts held each month per year. Now include the total Christian population in the world, their churches and programs.

It is either the devil is too powerful that the effect of Christian prayers mean nothing or the devil does not exist and was made up - you decide. Regardless, we must all agree that if you continue to do the same thing repeatedly and expect a different result, then one must certainly be a fool.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by ollah2: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
traihit:

Do you know why the Bible said "to the pure, all things are pure and to the defiled, all things are defiled"? It is because WE CHOOSE WHAT TO SEE. And for Freeze and his gang, out of hundreds of sermons pastors preach, it is the tithe part he holds stedfast. Meanwhile no church where Christ is preached will ever force you to give a dime. YOU CHOOSE. You don't need to call people brainwashed because they fail to agree to your ideology. YOU ARE ALSO TRYING TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE TO YOUR SIDE. I challenge you to pick any of the popular pastors in the country and look for their sermons then come back and tell us how many times they curse you for not paying tithe.

Most of you guys are ARROGANTLY IGNORANT, DUMB, GULLIBLE AND VERY STUPID.

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Daddy freeze would rather go clubbing and spend hundreds of thousands on drinks than to go to any religious gathering.
It's not everyone that enjoys going to the club. Some get their fulfilment by going to the church or wherever they can gather according to their religious beliefs. You can't hold it against them.
Going to religious houses costs little, and nobody compels you to donate money. They won't chase you out if you don't drop offering.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by me1926: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=enunlewa post=73650915] GISTMORE.COM

See more here - https://gistmore.com/may-god-punish-you-freeze-tells-woman-who-politely-cautioned-him-for-criticizing-shiloh-2018

[/quote

ANTI- CHRIST IS HERE. BEWARE OF HIM ( DADDY FREEZE).
END TIME SIGNS.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by ollah2: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
traihit:

That's why you need a full understanding of situations before you can appraise them. Jesus came to provide alternative for men to come back to God. But men still have to choose whether to live by his principles or not. Now let me say that though some believe in Jesus (even Satan himself), the world can't be better when we abandon those principles.
Being brainwashed is context specific so I'd implore you to find other terms to use. That's because you've also being brainwashed into believing that logic is the ultimate. Do you realize how much logic has failed this world? Why then do you think you can subject religion to logic?

Alternatives? So tell me how come the countries shouting Jesus up and down are the poorest, most violent, dangerous, etc. The richest church in the world are in UK, US and Italy but the richest pastors are mostly found in Nigeria. Do you guy use your brains to think at all or it's just there for fashion?

1 Like

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by ollah2: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Eyinjuege2:
Daddy freeze would rather go clubbing and spend hundreds of thousands on drinks than to go to any religious gathering.
It's not everyone that enjoys going to the club. Some get their fulfilment by going to the church or wherever they can gather according to their religious beliefs. You can't hold it against them.
Going to religious houses costs little, and nobody compels you to donate money. They won't chase you out if you don't drop offering.

Are you blind, deaf, dumb or the three in one? I think it's the latter

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by tintingz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
pressplay411:
How do you expect someone that is frozen to EXPERIENCE God?
When God is a Consuming Fire!
His name Freeze only expresses the state of his heart.
I pray he finds favour and Grace to repent.

Some of us were equally so judgmental and lost.
The worst part, He's doing all these not because he's trying to be evil, but because he thinks he is trying to save. His intention is good.

The devil's greatest weapon is a function of Good Intention , False Knowledge and Religious Zeal.

God's greatest weapon is Good Heart, Truth and Zeal.

The devil always knows how to just twist God's Word/Truth and corrupt his method.
But God is exposing, embarrassing and destroying all of Satan's devices and works like never before.

What an exciting time to be in the Kingdom of God.
Victory belongs to Jesus, yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever.
Amen.
Who or what's the truth?
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by traihit: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

Most of you guys are ARROGANTLY IGNORANT, DUMB, GULLIBLE AND VERY STUPID.

I'm not a believer of any of those men of God you quoted, I'm a believer of Christ who has the Holy Spirit to guide him into what is right or wrong. As for the insults you hurled there, you should know that you made a mistake of sending them to someone who doesn't care. What's ignorance? (lacking knowledge of certain things) which means you and I are ignorant of certain things much as the other words you used there are also context specific.
Let me say finally that believing in God is far beyond paying tithes and more so, God can't be bribed neither is God a taskmaster. If tithe is the reason for you not to believe in God, please get a Bible and study personally because tithe deals more with willingness than compulsion and it is not a prerequisite for making it to heaven. Peace be unto you.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by YoungLionken(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Freeze dey always expose all these gods of men, but most sheeples don decide say dem go forever remain blind and foolish.
You that's not foolish, what are your achievements?
This "I know it all" attitude is the reason why Nigeria is still at the back
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by tintingz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:
Shiloh is a scam to humanity.
Religion is a scam to humanity.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by tintingz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rosay15:
I swear this man is a clown, I don't know when God get advocate to defend him ?.
The God I serve can defend himself so why are u stressing yourself whether they are fake or real, can't you just leave them for God to judge.
It's has already been written in his word that his judgment will start from the alter, so why are you just disturbing yourself and to crown it all, you that his critizing and judging this pastor you are not even better than them.
Only God knows who is serving him and if you know what they are doing isn't right build your own church and teach what you know is best and stop all this criticism cus if you shout from now till tomorrow it doesn't change anything, to me u are just creating nuisance.
If you're waiting for one imaginary God in the sky to judge, I'm sorry for you.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Bolded too make sense
Doesn't make any sense to me.
God destroyed the earth and later made it fit again for man to dwell on. Regarding Shiloh, are there any records in the bible that states that it was later rebuilt? Besides, why was it destroyed in the first place?

1 Like

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by ollah2: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
traihit:

I'm not a believer of any of those men of God you quoted, I'm a believer of Christ who has the Holy Spirit to guide him into what is right or wrong. As for the insults you hurled there, you should know that you made a mistake of sending them to someone who doesn't care. What's ignorance? (lacking knowledge of certain things) which means you and I are ignorant of certain things much as the other words you used there are also context specific.
Let me say finally that believing in God is far beyond paying tithes and more so, God can't be bribed neither is God a taskmaster. If tithe is the reason for you not to believe in God, please get a Bible and study personally because tithe deals more with willingness than compulsion and it is not a prerequisite for making it to heaven. Peace be unto you.

Quit writing like an emotional kid, nobody cares. You challenged me to prove if any popular pastors in Nigeria force you to pay tithe and I provided evidence of the two most popular amongst them but what can you do that write tales of gibberish and not one critic against these thieves. But you can lash freeze and his followers. You can challenge me for evidence but you went dumb and stupid when you saw the evidence starring at you.

That's the height of hypocrisy, dumbness, stupidity, gullibility, brainwashness and bigotry which you are your cohorts find yourself.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
tintingz:
You'll be sorry for yourself on the last day if you don't desist from this line of thinking.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by traihit: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

Alternatives? So tell me how come the countries shouting Jesus up and down are the poorest, most violent, dangerous, etc. The richest church in the world are in UK, US and Italy but the richest pastors are mostly found in Nigeria. Do you guy use your brains to think at all or it's just there for fashion?

Do you know that without knowing God at all, a country can still get to the highest level of human development which is because they follow universal principles that's not subjected to their religious beliefs? As for the religious country being poor etc, it is better not to know God than to know him for selfish purposes. The problem with those countries is not religion, it is the people. Religion does not mean you have to act anyhow, lazily etc like we do in Africa especially. Without Christianity, Africans would still be underdeveloped if we have the same attitudes we have now. Instead of religions changing us, we're the one changing religions to suit ourselves and that's where the problem comes from.
My brother, forget about Africa's problem and religion. Find God and know him truthfully and you'll understand more why we are here. Religion is not a declaration of surrender of our senses!
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Chuphy: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
I'm not defending the woman who just made a sincere contribution that everyone should read the book of revelation but from freeze response it only revealed deep rooted bitterness, he has been bottling up.lol it's funny though. Fact:# most ppl who attack pastors for tithe and offering don't even pay tithes from the onset,
fact:#Anywhere 2 or 3 persons are gathered with the sincere aim of praying to God ,Note : no matter the place ,God shows up to answer most of those prayer request because they have faith in him.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by traihit: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

Quit writing like an emotional kid, nobody cares. You challenged me to prove if any popular pastors in Nigeria force you to pay tithe and I provided evidence of the two most popular amongst them but what can you do that write tales of gibberish and not one critic against these thieves. But you can lash freeze and his followers. You can challenge me for evidence but you went dumb and stupid when you saw the evidence starring at you.

That's the height of hypocrisy, dumbness, stupidity, gullibility, brainwashness and bigotry which you are your cohorts find yourself.

Now you see yourself as better than me because you are able to conjecture words together to insult. I'll still say it again, if you really want to understand the world more, keep your mind open. I can see what it means to be brainwashed right through you.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Jaqenhghar: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
traihit:

Please help me o. Does this mean that I'm not an average Nigerian? I just noticed I've never used any of these before.

I see those statements as a way of blocking further agreements by those who use them. But you're right sha.
Maybe you are cut above average wink
Special kind
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Morbeta11(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Somebody is Dangerously making money out of Shiloh. grin

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

Are you blind, deaf, dumb or the three in one? I think it's the latter

You must be crazy
Don't bring your madness near me o. You better go and work hard and make some money to better your own life and that of your generation, instead of telling others what to do with their money
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Rosay15(f): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
tintingz:
... Sorry for yourself bro... Can't argue with u.. Peace..
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by ollah2: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
traihit:

Do you know that without knowing God at all, a country can still get to the highest level of human development which is because they follow universal principles that's not subjected to their religious beliefs? As for the religious country being poor etc, it is better not to know God than to know him for selfish purposes. The problem with those countries is not religion, it is the people. Religion does not mean you have to act anyhow, lazily etc like we do in Africa especially. Without Christianity, Africans would still be underdeveloped if we have the same attitudes we have now. Instead of religions changing us, we're the one changing religions to suit ourselves and that's where the problem comes from.
My brother, forget about Africa's problem and religion. Find God and know him truthfully and you'll understand more why we are here. Religion is not a declaration of surrender of our senses!

Religion has caused more harm than good to us. Explain the screenshots below

In the second screenshot, the god you serve destroyed shiloh but oyedepo church member wants god of oyedepo to bless him. Does he even know the god he serves?

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Rosay15(f): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Chuphy:
I'm not defending the woman who just made a sincere contribution that everyone should read the book of revelation but from freeze response it only revealed deep rooted bitterness, he has been bottling up.lol it's funny though. Fact:# most ppl who attack pastors for tithe and offering don't even pay tithes from the onset,
fact:#Anywhere 2 or 3 persons are gathered with the sincere aim of praying to God ,Note : no matter the place ,God shows up to answer most of those prayer request because they have faith in him.
... I have it in mind nt to comment again cus I hate anything argument bt this your comment change my mind and u are blessed... And d thing I don't understand from him is that why is he doing what he is doing?, is he doing is it for heaven sake or just intentionally well am nt surprise cus there is nothing that can't happen in this world.. We near the perilous time.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by ollah2: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Eyinjuege2:

You must be crazy
Don't bring your madness near me o. You better go and work hard and make some money to better your own life and that of your generation, instead of telling others what to do with their money

shocked shocked

Just like your pastors resorting to emotional jargons and curses when they can't counter an argument, their dumb followers have joined them.. They ask a question, you ANSWER THEM WITH EVIDENCE but their next response Is always emotional and filled with curses. grin
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by tintingz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jayhazard:

You'll be sorry for yourself on the last day if you don't desist from this line of thinking.
There won't be any sorry, it will be a sorry case for you when nothing happens on the last day despite all efforts or better still when you meet Lord Zeus in heaven. cheesy
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by SirLakes: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
dannybrasky:
Oga don't be rude! I tend to render a helping hand just because he never came up with stories like kids are yet to eat, or he/she has some bills to pay. He/she basically asked for 3k!

Which one is rude now, I yam just asking ni nah

I don see wer some nl dey use one guy do yeye lyk dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards / Fathers' Day: Dbanj Shares Photo Of His Father / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.