Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (36658 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by tintingz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rosay15:
... Sorry for yourself bro... Can't argue with u.. Peace..
Keep waiting for your imaginary God in the sky to fight for you.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by ollah2: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
traihit:

Now you see yourself as better than me because you are able to conjecture words together to insult. I'll still say it again, if you really want to understand the world more, keep your mind open. I can see what it means to be brainwashed right through you.

An open minded person that the one who is ready to learn, unlearn and relearn. These factors also represent a 21st century educated fellow as reading and writing belongs to 12 th century educated person.

I didn't insult you, I only stated FACTS.

You attacked freeze
You asked for a challenge from me and I provided not ONE but TWO from the most popular NIGERIAN PASTORS

Why have you remained silent about them?

Attached again for your convenience

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by dannybrasky(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Naa, it's then left between him and his God. Thanks anyway,I mean to help.! The guy never even send account o! Abi somebody don give am? Make i use my 3k go drink beer for the weekend grin
SirLakes:

Which one is rude now, I yam just asking ni nah

I don see wer some nl dey use one guy do yeye lyk dat

1 Like

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by smithyemy: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Daddy fool or whatever they call you idiotic Romania half nigerian.I decree by the decree of heaven that may the full wrath of our almighty GOD, who wrote his WORD and who created you and everyone in this world, fall on you and devour you by fire in Jesus name. (Amen). If a riff raff dullard like you can open your cigarette - chemical infected mouth and say GOD never ask us to pay TITHE :I also decree by the decree of heaven that may the thunder fire of our almighty GOD, combine with HOLY GHOST fire begin to devour and consume you in Jesus name. AMEN.and Finally, daddy freeze or daddy fool or whatever useless name they call you, for you HAVE TURN the Bible of GOD(which symbolize GOD, himself) upside down, then I command that land that you walk on, carrying out your daily activities, created by God, himself that you humiliated publicly:I command that land
to hear the WORD of the LORD, and to open and swallow you by fire and bury you by thunder fire of God in Jesus name. Amen. Daddy freeze, I decree all these ve spoken and written concerning you unto your life and destiny in the name of GOD THE FATHER, IN THE NAME OF GOD THE SON AND IN THE NAME OF GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT and in Jesus name I PRAY. thank you God for it is done in Jesus name. Lest I forget , I decree by the decree of heaven that any one that quote me or report me shall share AND partake in the manifestation of this same warfare prayer ve rained (highly Devine, from the mighty GOD) on the so called DADDY FREEZE who has come here, on this platform to turn upside down the WORD of God and has simultaneously humiliated the almighty GOD. do otherwise at your own peril!
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by donsijemichael: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
These freeze is just a great fool leave the church alone Bishop started flyin even when you were still in secondary school. So e don tail d man. Follow his teaching nd get bless
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by pressplay411(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
traihit:

What a detailed explanation! Whoever is defending Freez or whatever he calls himself should know by now that he himself is anti-gospel. Firstly, he was asking God to punish a creature of his hand while the same Bible he has been misquoting says we should love our enemies and pray for them that hate us. Secondly, other than misquoting the Bible, there's no evidence of him being inspired by God to interpret the Bible.

I only pray that God open and heal his heart that he may live a life of true Godliness without hypocrisy or enmity with the people of God.

Thank you sir.
Any one who still expresses hate needs God.
Both believers and unbelievers alike.
If we knew who God created us to be, we will never hurt each other, never want to offend each other. In fact, we will truly Love one another as we love God.
Because the Gospel is the gospel of Christ, whose gospel is to teach us Love. John 17:3
We can never know True Love without Christ.
True Love is perfectly described in the parable of the Good Samaritan and in the book of 1 Corinthians 13.

God is Love. 1John 4

1 Like

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by ollah2: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
donsijemichael:
These freeze is just a great fool leave the church alone Bishop started flyin even when you were still in secondary school. So e don tail d man. Follow his teaching nd get bless

These kind of teachings

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Freeze dey always expose all these gods of men, but most sheeples don decide say dem go forever remain blind and foolish.
. watin him expose, the said men are still balling.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by alexiej(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
phorget:

Did God destroyed Shiloh or not?

I think the more important question is 'why are you destroying English language?"
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by emeijeh(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
alomeda600:
Can someone tell DSTV Channel 198 to stop playing same song for one week now.

No where be like Africa, no where be like home grin
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by phorget(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
alexiej:

I think the more important question is 'why are you destroying English language?"

Well,the last time I checked,English language hasnt paid my bills but I'm not really sure about you though.
Keep speaking or writing your impeccable English language on a forum that doesn't even recognize who you are and never you bother me with your needless corrections please.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by brightisodje(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad
send me your account details
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by gbigbega: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
genkins:

All this long rubbish but yet you cannot answer a simple question.did God destroy Shiloh yes or no

Yes he did and he also destroyed the temple and commanded Jerusalem to be destroyed, oh he also destroyed humans and the world. If we are takiing God by what you guys call him, Jerusalem should not have been rebuilt, humans should no longer serve God and We should not go to church again because God has once destroyed them because of their sins. SMH.

Bible says the word of God is foolishness to the perishing, they cannot understand it because they are spiritually discerned. I can only pray for your to stop being a sheeple after the heresy of Daddy Freeze. It only leads to destruction.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by BoboKush(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
hi niaralanders pls I need ur help... I need 3k plz anyone willing to help I'd appreciate u plsss sad

3k or kkk
Don't mention.. You are welcome
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Thane(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
dannybrasky:
Naa, it's then left between him and his God. Thanks anyway,I mean to help.! The guy never even send account o! Abi somebody don give am? Make i use my 3k go drink beer for the weekend grin

Bros
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Thane(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
brightisodje:
send me your account details

ok
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by kratosemeritus(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=Sarah20A post=73659083]please do u mind explaining Jeremiah 7.14[/quote
Yes God destroyed Shiloh as a city...So what happened to Shiloh as a personality in Genesis 49:10?
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by dannybrasky(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
It's your lucky day,it's little but kindly manage it! Kindly confirm when u get it..Sent already.
Thane:

Bros please, no need for my long story of help I need. This is my account number 2116423636 ozoekwe dominic zenith bank. I will really appreciate the 3k, it will go a long way for me. Thanks in advance
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by henrybomb(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
enunlewa:
GISTMORE.COM

See more here - https://gistmore.com/may-god-punish-you-freeze-tells-woman-who-politely-cautioned-him-for-criticizing-shiloh-2018

He who listens to freeze might go astray, let us read our bible and understand it perfectly
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Thane(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
dannybrasky:
It's your lucky day,it's little but kindly manage it! Kindly confirm when u get it..Sent already.

wow, I am really surprised o. Is this for real? . Baba, God bless you. I promise you that by this time next week, I will do this for somebody too by Gods grace. I pray I get a good paying hustle this week. I am really inspired.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by dannybrasky(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
May God bless your hustle,I went through most of your post and I saw how you have been trying all you can to earn a good life! I wish I could do more. Just keep doing what you are doing,baba God will surely pick your call someday,cheers. And pls can you kindly cover my name from the alert you posted! I want to remain anonymous. Thanks.
Thane:

wow, I am really surprised o. Is this for real? . Baba, God bless you. I promise you that by this time next week, I will do this for somebody too by Gods grace. I pray I get a good paying hustle this week. I am really inspired.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by gambia(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Daddy freeze or whatever is your name be thanking GOd you are not a muslim, try this your useless comments in islam and i promise you, your head and that of your whole family members would have been chopped off by now.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Thane(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
dannybrasky:
May God bless your hustle,I went through most of your post and I saw how you have been trying all you can to earn a good life! I wish I could do more. Just keep doing what you are doing,baba God will surely pick your call someday,cheers. And pls can you kindly cover my name from the alert you posted! I want to remain anonymous. Thanks.

OK bro, sorry I was carried away with excitement
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by flexyrule(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
Go and beg your pastor.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by dannybrasky(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hahahaha! Not to worry! I will keep u in mind,if any good thing comes up,I will carry you along my brother. God's got you bro.
Thane:

OK bro, sorry I was carried away with excitement
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Thane(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
dannybrasky:
Hahahaha! Not to worry! I will keep u in mind,if any good thing comes up,I will carry you along my brother. God's got you bro.

Bros you have tried already abeg, if you are ever in the east or ever need anything from the east. Or maybe abuja. Just holla at me, anything!!. This is my whatsapp https:///send?phone=23407032909591

1 Like

Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by OmaWillz: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Thing is, while we may not be totally pleased with this guy, God will just be looking at him like the next Apostle Paul. Someday, he'll see the light from heaven on his way to Damascus.

Shalom
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Samade7: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamD18:
Shiloh is a scam to humanity.

fish head with empty brain just like daddy freeze's.........wetin concern you with shiloh, dem force u go?
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by traihit: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

Religion has caused more harm than good to us. Explain the screenshots below

In the second screenshot, the god you serve destroyed shiloh but oyedepo church member wants god of oyedepo to bless him. Does he even know the god he serves?

Sir, I'm not Oyedepo and I'm not a member of his church. Whoever has issues with him should settle it one on one. It'd be fallacious to discredit everything about Christianity or God because you have a brawl with somebody. As for religion causing harm or good, it depends on individuals and societies. A society can decide to advance through religion, they'll advance. As for us, we're getting what we're seeking through religion. When a nation seeks selfishness using religion as a means, they'd get thr fruits of it.

But generally, God has not given anyone the right to correct those he has called and this is where Freeze got it wrong.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by traihit: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
ollah2:

An open minded person that the one who is ready to learn, unlearn and relearn. These factors also represent a 21st century educated fellow as reading and writing belongs to 12 th century educated person.

I didn't insult you, I only stated FACTS.

You attacked freeze
You asked for a challenge from me and I provided not ONE but TWO from the most popular NIGERIAN PASTORS

Why have you remained silent about them?

Attached again for your convenience

I was not responding because you choose pastors who are the most subjected to criticism. You can't discredit Christianity as a whole because of pastors who themselves are human beings subject to errors as you and I are.
If you really want to know God, forget pastors and search for God one on one and I tell you, all the noise about daddy Freeze or those he's being critiquing will become meaningless.
Re: 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh by Yopcity: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Freeze dey always expose all these gods of men, but most sheeples don decide say dem go forever remain blind and foolish.

Tell ur freeze abi na fridge to try expose the political mafia that is holding our country hostage for décades and see if he will be alive the next day to tell the story.

Its because these men he wastes his time casting are really men of God, that's why he does it and continue to boast, if they are as bad as he potrays them to be his mouth would have been shut from day one, think about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas / The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know / Ramsey Nouah And Majid Michel Spotted "Fighting" Each Other In London...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.