Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. (5579 Views)

Nairalanders Tell Us Your Selling Point(goody Bag) / ™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by iz2much: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2010
As for me
I like my lips and eyes
they are charming
also my D""""k, it's like Magic stick (Kondo)
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by 1105(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2010
Moderators

someone Just by-passed the word filter~
by mentioning the D word and adding kondo to it~
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2010
my ears, they'll charm any man.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by 1105(f): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2010
My is-satiable love for money and my manliness (anaconda) which can be used 2 send anyone to cloud's within minutes~
others are, my swagg,my Physique and body built~
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by DualCore1: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2010
Nothing joor, I'm ugliness personified. Beginning to think my construction project was handled by an Angel doing NYSC or Internship. Why me? undecided
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by googles: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2010
E V E R Y T H I N G !!!

i mean wats not to love undecided
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Emperor5c(m): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2010
I luv de fact dat i smoke*igbo*
n also de fact dat i slap excessively
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by dDes: 12:37am On Aug 02, 2010
like d way i speak,ladies trip for it. likey fine boy, tho money will love-vendor it more sonner
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by 5stars(m): 12:42am On Aug 02, 2010
Everything my G
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by InkedNerd(f): 1:39am On Aug 02, 2010
I LOVE EVERYTHING. But I'll elaborate a little. I love my long toned legs. I love my skin color. I love my eyes. I love my toned stomach. I love my smile. I love my lips. I love my face in general. Oh and I love my curly hair. Just to name a few  grin The only thing I can really complain about is my height. I'm 5'9" ½ and I want to be about 5'10" or 5'11". Being 5'9" ½ makes me feel short, especially since my family is tall.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by 1105(f): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2010
angry angry
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by onyekachii(f): 2:37am On Aug 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I LOVE EVERYTHING. But I'll elaborate a little. I love my long toned legs. I love my skin color. I love my eyes. I love my toned stomach. I love my smile. I love my lips. I love my face in general. Oh and I love my curly hair. Just to name a few  grin The only thing I can really complain about is my height. I'm 5'9" ½ and I want to be about 5'10" or 5'11". Being 5'9" ½ makes me feel short, especially since my family is tall.

really? you are still tall!!
If you were 5'11 like me, then you will be taller than or the same height with a good amount of your male counterparts and that is without heels, lol. Even though it doesn't bother me much, I sometimes wish I was two inches shorter just so I can wear heels more without towering everyone too much. Anyways you gotta work with what you got,  wink
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by InkedNerd(f): 2:52am On Aug 02, 2010
onyekachii:

really? you are still tall!!
If you were 5'11 like me, then you will be taller than or the same height with a good amount of your male counterparts and that is without heels, lol. Even though it doesn't bother me much, I sometimes wish I was two inches shorter just so I can wear heels more without towering everyone too much. Anyways you gotta work with what you got,  wink

lol, trust me I'm workin' with it. I LOVE being tall. I tell my mom all the the time that its the best gift she's ever given me. Even though I'm tall, I still wear heels. And who says you can't wear heels Abeg, don't even say that. Your height is a beautiful thing so embrace it. My mother was taller than my dad when she married him. She was about 6'0" or 6'1" and she STILL wore heels on her wedding day.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by onyekachii(f): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, trust me I'm workin' with it. I LOVE being tall. I tell my mom all the the time that its the best gift she's ever given me. Even though I'm tall, I still wear heels. And who says you can't wear heels Abeg, don't even say that. Your height is a beautiful thing so embrace it. My mother was taller than my dad when she married him. She was about 6'0" or 6'1" and she STILL wore heels on her wedding day.

lol, without heels I can say I love my height. Most of my close friends are like 5'1 lol, seriously, so its hard not to feel that I am towering over people. Your mother is an inspiration for us tallies  grin  I will try to wear heels more, but you should see me on a normal day getting ready for occasions that might require heels, I run far far away from heels unless I'm wearing a dress, haha but don't worry i'm working on that.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by omega25red(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
i think if you caught up to me 2 mins before i died then i will be able to answer because i haven't learned everything about myself yet tongue
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Alusioji(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2010
dont mean to brag here. but i got it all. i stand in d church am like d tallest, i talk to them(girls) they believe me, ebony.my eyes na somthing else(am yet to c a human that can stand them(male & female). my long thing d rit size. facially dem dey call me fine boy.brains stil still join am. god finallly come dey bless me dis days wit cash. i

i give all the glory to him oh(god thank u oh)
[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by iice(f): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2010
d-Des:

like d way i speak,ladies trip for it. likey fine boy, tho money will love-vendor it more sonner

looooooooool grin grin

@Topic
My strength of character and my flaws kiss kiss
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by SAGoddess: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2010
My toes cheesy
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by OneCork: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2010
Only my good looks and my 17inches cork and my Metalic black BMW Convertable with alloys, leather sit, satalight map and my 4yrs old Range rover spot
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by 1105(f): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^
Its a lie!
u hv no assets except ur cork
meanwhile,
One cork do u have nyash
i need a wife that can cook and wash
will u marry me? grin
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by OneCork: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2010
Bro dont marry men. I marry women!!!
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Mcleo007(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2010
Me, I love my voice. The sound is seductive and enviable. Thank God for it!
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by InkedNerd(f): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2010
onyekachii:

lol, without heels I can say I love my height. Most of my close friends are like 5'1 lol, seriously, so its hard not to feel that I am towering over people. Your mother is an inspiration for us tallies  grin  I will try to wear heels more, but you should see me on a normal day getting ready for occasions that might require heels, I run far far away from heels unless I'm wearing a dress, haha but don't worry i'm working on that.

onyekachii, we should trade height lol. You should look for tall friends. That's why I like to hang out with my cousin and his friends. My cousin is 6'6" and his friends are around the same height so when I stand next to them, everything balances out grin
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by 1105(f): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2010
One Cork:

Bro dont marry men. I marry women!!!
grin grin grin i know im jst using your words on u
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by kieryn(f): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2010
My smile.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Freiburger(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2010
I'm a confident person. Anything I put my mind to, I can do it.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by femmy2010(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2010
Never say die attitude.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by mamagee3(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2010
I like everything about myself.

There's nothing to hate about myself.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Freiburger(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2010
mama-gee:

I like everything about myself.

There's nothing to hate about myself.

That sounds egoistic my friend, don't u have a weak point? Or should we start a new thread with weak areas.
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2010
Freiburger:

That sounds egoistic my friend, don't u have a weak point? Or should we start a new thread with weak areas.
yawns. . .
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by ElRazur: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
Freiburger:

You dey eat beans? She answered a question, so what is the problem?
Re: Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. by Freiburger(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
mama-gee:

yawns. . .

Get lost  smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... / Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. / Ladies, If Your Name Is On This List, You Might Get Pregnant In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.