Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Mr IMO STATE Talks About How Modeling Ruined His love Life And Integrity. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr IMO STATE Talks About How Modeling Ruined His love Life And Integrity. (449 Views)

Emmanuel Mac-den Wins Mr IMO STATE 2018 / Mr IMO STATE Asks, Why Does Everyone Sees All Male Models As Gay? / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr IMO STATE Talks About How Modeling Ruined His love Life And Integrity. by Macden(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Emmanuel Mac-Den who won Mr IMO STATE sometime in April 2018 automatically lost his relationship with his USA bass lover due to the tag people have on models as not faithful. But he's bent on changing people's ideology on models.
Re: Mr IMO STATE Talks About How Modeling Ruined His love Life And Integrity. by amaniro: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2018
is that why his deek is out?
Re: Mr IMO STATE Talks About How Modeling Ruined His love Life And Integrity. by Yuceeluv(f): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2018
I thought height was one of the criterias for this?
Re: Mr IMO STATE Talks About How Modeling Ruined His love Life And Integrity. by Drealthing(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
How does a job ruin ones integrity. I'll like to know more. At least he's available for all those single ladies. He better be ready for the flocking!
Re: Mr IMO STATE Talks About How Modeling Ruined His love Life And Integrity. by Peterdreddblog(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol.. That's the price.. But your own cost oo
Re: Mr IMO STATE Talks About How Modeling Ruined His love Life And Integrity. by Macden(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2018
Macden:
Emmanuel Mac-Den who won Mr IMO STATE sometime in April 2018 automatically lost his relationship with his USA bass lover due to the tag people have on models as not faithful. But he's bent on changing people's ideology on models.

(1) (Reply)

Download & Listen To DJ Bongz – Kanje Ft. Masandi / 12 Things You Might Not Know About Jackie Chan / Princess Shyngle Gets Verified On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.