Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,164 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

22-year IPOB Member Narrates How His 42 Year Chinese Lover Broke His Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-year IPOB Member Narrates How His 42 Year Chinese Lover Broke His Heart (374 Views)

How My Relationship Ended After My Broke Lover Broke the Macbook I Purchased For / 42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year IPOB Member Narrates How His 42 Year Chinese Lover Broke His Heart by ExAngel007(f): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2018
22-year old Nigerian man and IPOB member, Ejiblinks Ofoegbu has narrated how his 42-year old Chinese lover broke his heart which sent him into depression.

According to him, 'she suddenly woke up one day and simply said she couldn’t be mine. Her family wouldn’t approve of it. Our love wasn’t enough; am from Nigeria, and she’s a Chinese; am 22 and she’s 42. She deactivated her Facebook and WhatsApp accounts',

See the full story below...

When she came into Nigeria from China for a Business transaction, she knew nobody here, she just came to import goods, sell and make some real cash.

Luckily for her, she met me and asked for help. I offered her help, gave her room to sleep in, and above all, protected her interest in a country full of bad guys
looking for who to dupe.

She told me she is starting to fall for me, because of my humanitarian kind gesture towards her. I was 22 and she was 42, I knew age wasn't a big deal. Fast forward
to 2 months later, we started getting along as married couple.

When she was about to leave, she left some goods worth $80k for me to sell and transfer the proceeds back to her in China. That wasn't my problem, my problem was her because staying with her makes my life worth living. Within 3 weeks, I sold all the goods because am very good in business. I made a total of
$140k out of the $80k she was expecting.

I called her, sent all the money to her bank account in Shanghai, China. She was amazed at how much I sent. Yes! I sent all the money to her because I wanted to be with her till I begin to grow gray hair.

After about a month of sending the money, she suddenly woke up one day and simply said she couldn’t be mine. Her family wouldn’t approve of it. Our love wasn’t enough; am from Nigeria, and she’s a Chinese; am 22 and she’s 42. She deactivated her Facebook and
WhatsApp accounts.

I went into depression, nearly killed myself, but am glad, I didn't. Nas Daily Videos helped me to cope and gradually get over the trauma.

I love her and will always do so. Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to move on one day, and find happiness again in my life.

http://3stn.com.ng/i-went-into-depression-and-nearly-killed-myself-22-year-old-ipob-member-narrates-how-his-42-year-old-chinese-lover-broke-his-heart/
Re: 22-year IPOB Member Narrates How His 42 Year Chinese Lover Broke His Heart by servercodes001: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Worst news title I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: 22-year IPOB Member Narrates How His 42 Year Chinese Lover Broke His Heart by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2018
servercodes001:
Worst news title I've ever seen

Just imagine undecided
Ipob go run these people mad on this during finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-year IPOB Member Narrates How His 42 Year Chinese Lover Broke His Heart by jayextra(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2018
*Clears Throat* And the 2k18 NL Oscar Award for Most Laziest nd Foolish blog personality goes to this Moo Moo Op...Oga tag ur brain on ya next post..Mumu wantu use IPOB and shine *spits*

(1) (Reply)

Is Side Chicks Good In A Long Term Relationship? / Ladies, If You Were Really Feminists, Would You Still Be Single? / Jamb Malpractice Codes And Their Meanings For Jamb Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.