Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates (21127 Views)

IPPIS: ASUU Says FG Can’t Frighten Them With Salary Stoppage / IPPIS: ASUU Says Buhari Is Becoming Dictatorial / ASUU Says The Strike Will Be Called Off Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by NairaMaster1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
highcollide:
When will you youths have sense and chase all these bastards out of government? The insults are getting too much.

They get away with because the vagabonds are supporting them.

It's sad!

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Look at the fool talking. Part of the people that destroyed Nigeria and turned it into the world's biggest shithole. All his Children schooled in USA and England that is why he is talking like this.

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by goshen26: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Waiting for ASUU to REACT

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by NairaMaster1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Including your children Sir... How are the innocent children who enrolled in your worthless universities for the hope of the betterment of themselves and the world they live in to blame?... Face the officials and don't demean the students.

His children studied abroad.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by semyman: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Why will ASUU not go on strike for every flimsy of excuses knowing that while on strike they earn their pay.

FGN should take a cue from what Lagos State govt did to doctors and this nonsense will end in no time.
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by NairaMaster1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
For me, instead of ASUU going on incessant strikes; they should make their demands once and for all, get what they want and keep the system running. Even some of their members claim they're mostly selfish with their demands, not putting the poor students into consideration.

As for Akande, he's right on one thing. There are a lot of unemployable graduates out there. If you're pained, then you know you're one. The lady I worked for last month is a graduate, but I'd choose a JAMBITE over her 'cause she can't hold a conversation other than hiding under the "prestigious" university she attended. If I were an employer, she's definitely unemployable.

APC supporters will always accept any trash from their masters. You're a vagabond but I am not. I don't take drugs, I am an employer of labour not an employee; a successful one.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by bigboluet(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yes... Especially graduates still supporting APC

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Yuceeluv(f): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
I care not...I've said my own.

NairaMaster1:

His children studied abroad.
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Rasopadokun: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
I am highly disappointed to hear this type of statement from Chief Bisi Akande. Sir during your own period, you and your mates who are now ruling the country enjoyed the best facilities as far as university is concerned. My question is: How many of you pass the same standard of education to the next generation? You guys are now talking non sense and looking for excuse for your failure

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by 46O1CE: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
Don't tell me shut up, you shut up, no wonder you love Buhari.

Shut up your mouth .
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Kayglo: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Baba Akande, Kindergarten leader

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Blankstare(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Only stupid foo.ls not informed with history of ASUU absurdities will make comments like you. quote author=olafum1 post=73663992]Only APC can
p roduce someone as stupid as this man..[/quote]
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by OlujobaSamuel: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
If this man is the president, I swear, ASUU and doctors for don get sense, he cares less about election, e go sack all of them, dem go think of reasonable ways to press home their demands.
He sacked some subject teachers in osun during his days as gov because he sees no need for them to be engaged when they are not taking core subjects, ditto for some civil servants, that is why he lost the 2nd term election.
Some love him for that why some do not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by braine(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is old news Na.
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
For me, instead of ASUU going on incessant strikes; they should make their demands once and for all, get what they want and keep the system running. Even some of their members claim they're mostly selfish with their demands, not putting the poor students into consideration.

As for Akande, he's right on one thing. There are a lot of unemployable graduates out there. If you're pained, then you know you're one. The lady I worked for last month is a graduate, but I'd choose a JAMBITE over her 'cause she can't hold a conversation other than hiding under the "prestigious" university she attended. If I were an employer, she's definitely unemployable.
Kimbraa are you saying she's a graduate of UI?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by DonDraper66: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:

Thank you for the truth.In Nigeria,the number of unemployable graduates is terible. The strike is even a plus for most of these students-as many of them are just there for schooling sake.
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Nasir123(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
deepwater:
An insult to the youths.

Yet they still applaud these same politicians

Very good if you sir

No be your fault.

No youths wey dey help Una rig elections

Is Akande not saying the truth?

Why can't ASUU..with all their professors still can't find another alternative to this their strike every time?
..And they still want to collect salary

They are not even helping the system.
They are the same lecturers who sleep with our girls,collect bribe for marks. ..I wonder the kind of people they are!

ASUU is a problem to our institutions.

1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Realdeals(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Who is to be blame for producing vagabond students, government or ASUU?
Isn't it the government responsibility to provide funding to equip laboratories for researches? What about ensuring condusive environment for learning, are those ASUU responsibilities?

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
He is suppose to be an elder stateman. Oh! I forgot he is a member of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Unik3030: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:

so because few graduates around u are unemployable u tend to generalize. u are a dingbat, back to the topic proper. politicians rob workers and expect them to b mute. ask yourself, is he not part of those who loot the treasury,many of them are paying their jobless children and their domestic staffs more than 30k per month but to approve it for workers it's a problem. so a politician is talking n u are using it as a yardstick.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by thunderbabs: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
Young man go and make money, stop lying, you have no money. Who wants you anyway? I don't even want you, I can't stoop so low.

Lol... See garri and groundnut doing shakara for themselves online. grin cheesy

Social media sha sad
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by holuwamosey(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
I pray for a day we will start killing every politician we see at sight becos dey prefer to pay the uneducated youth salary and nt engage the educated ones in service.
Student are really suffering does useless lectures will cum back from strike and flex muscle on student,politician will do same again...........if our fathers have been wise enough dey should av joined hands in supporting fela anikulapo kuti struggle for good government and accountability......... Nigeria has no future

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Godons1: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
Don't tell me shut up, you shut up, no wonder you love Buhari.

Wetin concern Buhari concern the truth wey Akande talk?

1 Share

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by baratech: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Chai... What an insult to Nigerian graduates

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by virginchaser(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
That is why some of them are believing the clone story.
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by bluefilm: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
He is the number one vagabond.

Sorry.

But the truth is always bitter.
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by ofwest47(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Vagabond indeed. Nigerian Universities are glorified secondary schools. Nigerian University system is not geared towards through a particular goal of achievement especially in consideration of the present day science and technology and industrial engineering design and development all you hear from Nigerian Universities are Bsc. Political science, Bsc. Economics, PhD Business Admin. , Bachelor of Law, or B A Arts and culture and so on and so on with little or nothing to hear about Bachelors of Medicine, Engineering, Science and Technology, Industrial Research and development etc. etc. unlike those visionary countries whose admissions to their higher institutions is base purely on Science and Technology.
A case in point is South Korea as far back as 1945 after the second world war they declared free education at all levels with 85% intake on Science and Technology and 15% intake on Korean Arts and culture and said they don't need LLB laws un like Nigeria, there are more lawyers in Nigeria than most of the developed Nations in the world. Today South Korea is the largest ocean going vehicle builders in the world aside from other technological advancement creations but in Nigeria the reverse is the case with over 87% intake in arts related courses with less than 13% science related courses so where we find ourselves.
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Denikayan: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
He is the number one vagabond.

Truth is bitter

Nigerian graduates are half baked
Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by pat077: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
Na u and ur children be vagabond. What have u and ur party done to avert the strike? I'm sure if it was pre 2015 u would have put the blame on the government and not ASUU.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Yudee8(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:

They have made their demands once and for all but the federal government is not complying so they cannot keep the system running.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Paulancebay(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
People who are outside the University system don't really know what is happening! Very naive argument! U are not informed!
uote author=kimbraa post=73653972]For me, instead of ASUU going on incessant strikes; they should make their demands once and for all, get what they want and keep the system running. Even some of their members claim they're mostly selfish with their demands, not putting the poor students into consideration.

As for Akande, he's right on one thing. There are a lot of unemployable graduates out there. If you're pained, then you know you're one. The lady I worked for last month is a graduate, but I'd choose a JAMBITE over her 'cause she can't hold a conversation other than hiding under the "prestigious" university she attended. If I were an employer, she's definitely unemployable.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates by Paulancebay(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
People who are outside the University system don't really know what is happening! Very naive argument! U are not informed!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... / Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.