Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Wife And My Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And My Father (2675 Views)

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And My Father by freecocoa(f): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2018
What sort of nonsense talk is this one now? My friend send whatever you want to your father, as if it’s a must you tell her, mschew! angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife And My Father by Ranchhoddas: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
helium2:

You better invest and safe guard your future.

Thats why you have a pension.

Stop disturbing your kids.

Its just daft to think of kids as investment.

Its lazy people that fail to do the right thing in their productive years that do that nonsense.

Later they will give birth to a child and put so much academic pressure on the kid because they have messed up their lives so much they can find any other way out.

You see them all over the street in their 20s, doing rubbish up and down.

when you see them in their 50s they are so responsible.

Your kids are not an investment. you are only breeding poverty in your life..

Sharap dia!!!

OP you don buy market!
Re: My Wife And My Father by helium2: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Sharap dia!!!

OP you don buy market!

Dont find a good retirement plan

Be drinking two small stout and nkwobi every night
Re: My Wife And My Father by Ranchhoddas: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
helium2:

Dont find a good retirement plan

Be drinking two small stout and nkwobi every night
Stop talking about yourself!
Re: My Wife And My Father by helium2: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Stop talking about yourself!

Will you stop screaming?
Re: My Wife And My Father by elmagnifico411(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2018
I don't see transparency here, I see weakness. What kinda man are u? U want to send money to your parent, you're seeking the consent of your wife. Most women in town will kick against it or reduce it to a ridiculous amount na! Uncle, don't be fooled, transparency is overrated.

Me I don't understand why a man would want to assist his parents or siblings, he'll be gisting his wife about it. It's rubbish! Oga, u need to change your modus! Its not good for your relationship.. This isn't for u to start keeping secrets, its for to keep your mouth shut and manage information.

Tell your wife you want to buy a car for her father and see her reaction.. Maybe you'll begin to learn from there.. As if you'll tell her if your fucking some girl outside your marriage.. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: My Wife And My Father by elmagnifico411(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2018
ogawisdom:
The kind of kids that we have nowadays as fathers and husbands is shocking. who on earth tell his wife when and how much he sends to his parents? no woman will okay it BC almost all women are selfish, some will just keep mute about it but unhappy about it.

once you take care of your own home u don't need the approval or notification of your wife to give money to anyone. this is much more common with jobless house wives
your head correct well well! Don't know where husbands of his type emanated from. Shebi him too wee get old someday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is abortion on 13years old normal? / It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. / My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.