Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt (24780 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Visit Chima Anyaso And Wife / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by nairalaila: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Ubi Franklin who few years separated from his estranged wife, has disclosed that his love for Lilian Esoro was never in doubt. 
The music executive whose marriage to Lilian Esoro was enmeshed in a crisis shortly after the birth of their son, Jayden, made the disclosure about his love for Lilian Esoro in an Instagram post in which he gushed about his son.

https://lailasnews.com/my-love-for-lilian-esoro-was-never-in-doubt-ubi-franklin/

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by Yuceeluv(f): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Chai...nna'm is still hurting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Na their problem be that.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by Dedetwo(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Please recall your child's mother. The son you loved so heartedly is telling you to bring his mother back into the family fold.

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by Meren1: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ok

So what happened
Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by lalasticlala(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dedetwo:
Please recall your child's mother. The son you loved so heartedly is telling you to bring his mother back into the family fold.

The mother doesn't want to go back. Marriage is not by force

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by BruncleZuma: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by Betakeshi: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by computerglobal(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Na their problem be that.

Lol grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by ossaisly(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
someone on social media once said that dea gea could have saved ubi's marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by Miracle4Sure: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
cool
Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by HopeAlive14(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bro, please reconcile with your wife.
Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by lilmax(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
there's something about a konji for someone you like, and its irresistible

same thing happened to me on nairaland about 2years ago, we still talk though

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by CirocBoi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
lalasticlala:

Lala nor be fight bros lol

23 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by mn09abk: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Thats why he does all this stunting with his Oga money on Instagram..still she no comeback...Known Foolish Nigerians Believe you are a very successful business man...why the real Business people like me know na all wash...check all his so called investment from Insta Laundry to Insta Apartment they plus his lounge that is always on renovation with no time to make any money they all failing or are haemorrhaging yet people are praising him as a business genius and even give him awards because Nigerians are Ignorant and dont do calculations....the only thing that makes him money small is triple MG based on the publishing of Tekno or Iyanya but that too has been spilt with Paul O...so im tired of seeing this fraud who is using prolly his State Govt money (YES HIS GOVERNOR USES HIM) fronting like the money its easy like that Richard Branson of our time indeed...these people live fake lives.

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by amahthelma(f): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
The man still loves the ex wife but the woman still want to flirt around
Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by AngelicBeing: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
lalasticlala:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by mn09abk: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
mn09abk:
Thats why he does all this stunting with his Oga money on Instagram..still she no comeback...Foolish Nigerians Believe you are a very successful business man...why the real Business people like me know na all wash...check all his so called investment from Insta Laundry to Insta Apartment they plus his lounge that is always on renovation with no time to make any money they all are failing failed or are haemorrhaging money yet people are praising him as a business genius and even give him awards because Nigerians are Ignorant and dont do calculations....the only thing that makes him money small is triple MG based on the publishing of Tekno or Iyanya but that too has been spilt with Paul O...so im tired of seeing this fraud who is using prolly his State Govt money (YES HIS GOVERNOR USES HIM) fronting like the money its easy like that Richard Branson of our time indeed...these people live fake lives.
Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
mn09abk:
Thats why he does all this stunting with his Oga money on Instagram..still she no comeback...Known Foolish Nigerians Believe you are a very successful business man...why the real Business people like me know na all wash...check all his so called investment from Insta Laundry to Insta Apartment they plus his lounge that is always on renovation with no time to make any money they all failing or are haemorrhaging yet people are praising him as a business genius and even give him awards because Nigerians are Ignorant and dont do calculations....the only thing that makes him money small is triple MG based on the publishing of Tekno or Iyanya but that too has been spilt with Paul O...so im tired of seeing this fraud who is using prolly his State Govt money (YES HIS GOVERNOR USES HIM) fronting like the money its easy like that Richard Branson of our time indeed...these people live fake lives.

Lol funny guy. If you are a real business man like you claim. Then you won’t have time to be complaining about another man. You both got 1 head na. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by mn09abk: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Lol funny guy. If you are a real business man like you claim. Then you won’t have time to be complaining about another man. You both got 1 head na. grin
The thing dey worry me Imagine this guy come Abuja dey give us tips....which one of his business was a success as for me I check o..i no dey do blind following.
Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by deebrain(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
lalasticlala:

But it's a good thing sir.

Good afternoon sir... I apologize (on behalf of all nairalanders) for all the wrong mentions and spite to your dignified character whenever there is a front page topic about reptiles.

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
amahthelma:
The man still loves the ex wife but the woman still want to flirt around
its d other way. D man dey nack anything nackable and wants her to see it as normal

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Where did he mention Lilian Esoro there now. Lol.. Crazy people grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by opineflu(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
dumbass bloggers

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by rapid101(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
CirocBoi:

Lala nor be fight bros lol
yea lalastical don vex

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by anambraamaka: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by SoapQueen(f): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
mn09abk:

You should be called jealousy-die-slow.

Lies! Ubi behaves like a fishwife but don’t try to say he doesn’t secure his bags. The Instant pickup is far from a flop. Flop where? Many high-end laundry homes in Abuja patronize their services. Rumor has it that he got his wealth from “pushing” but don’t let your jealousy deviate your attention from the fact that he hustles.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by Olibboy: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt by Oluhills007: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
lalasticlala:

Bros lala dey para mood... Nobody must talk... Else you get banned.... Oga lala sir ...powerful Sir grin

But on a more serious note... Who know wetin cause the divorce.. Wetin ubi do... He don tey wet ubi don dey beg Lilian abeg who get full gist

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) / Femi Kuti And D'banj 2004 Throwback Photo / Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.