Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ (45787 Views)

YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video) / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by iramure(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
The original purpose of religion in Nigeria has gone into oblivion. Now turned into business.
I weep each time I listen to trash from supposed religious and political leaders.
God if indeed you exist as widely believed, I pray thee, reveal yourself to us, we have a lot of misleaders and we are going astray. We are sorry for our sins.
Thank you Lord.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Yuceeluv(f): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
You're a pagan...I have no words for you.

HappyPagan:

In the year 2018, you are asking for a PROPHET ELISHA...

2018. Elisha. 20-fucking-18.... Did you school in a Synagogue?
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oyedepo is right on this. I wish Osibanjo could be half as brave
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by NwaliE01: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Media can so much twist fact eh.
I was in Shiloh all through, i wonder where they are getting all this hate stuff from.
Very soon, our Media will set this country ablaze with their deceptive reports.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by me1926: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
The General Overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo has mocked critics urging him to withdraw his statement concerning the President Muhammadu Buhari being dead and cloned as Jubril Sud

Oyedepo had last week while reacting to report that Buhari was dead and the President in Aso Rock was Jubril El Sudan, urged the congregation to pray to God to deliver Nigeria from slavery, shame, and reproach as the report of alleged cloning was disturbing.

But, reacting, the Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Digital and New Media, Tolu Ogunlesi described the cleric as a ‘hater of Buhari’.

He had wondered why the cleric would go to a far length to discredit Buhari.

However, speaking from Living Faith church HQ at Canaan land, Ota, on Saturday, Oyedepo vowed not to withdraw his statement because it was not a hate speech.

According to him, his statement was a self esteem speech.

The cleric said,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/oyedepo-replies-presidency-says-dead.html

Pls becareful of what u post about these Men. He never directed the sermon to the Federal government nor talk about the President. All He encouraged was he's congregation should have Dominion.
Nawa for una..Satan everywhere

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Olibboy: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Daddy Freeze dey expose all these scammers but sheeples don decide to remain foolish for life.
Daddy freeze still paying tithes.... I fear Daddy freeze not because he blocked me on instagram but everybody wanna be relevant. he is just trying to be relevant
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by contigiency(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
I just wish some of these ones who call themselves men of God will emulate from Muslim Imams who you hardly hear or see them meddling in politics.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by tunmedies(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't let me expose you and your numerous handles on this forum. I can mention up to 10, both active now and inactive.

Are you not the same unstable half-man whose love was unrequited, then decided to write a failed love letter on romance section? Babe said 'thanks', then you started crying of how she cheated on you. Person no dey date you, you come say e cheat on you. After your letter failed, you took to trolling. Even guys gave up on you, and an excuse of a man like you is talking about sense. Do you have sense?

Just maybe if you visit Shiloh, your life may turn for the better.
lolzz.. Thumb up#
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by raynobz: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=kimbraa post=73655277]Who cares about when you die? Does Nigeria know you?
Lol
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Ihateyoumod: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
The worst set of Christians r d pentecostals....esp these winners and redeem Christians, they r so shallow, because they always listen to what G.O said. G.O can't do no wrong, he is a saint n all tht nonsense. Heard one say sometime tht oyedepo is living heaven on earth because his heavenly abode has already been prepared for him.

I felt like slapping those words right back into his mouth and sealing it up. Isn't it funny tht a man who has a university cannot understand satire.

Everybody cannot make d same complaints and all u see dem as is haters, tht is not the mark of a man of God. Does he understand tht he can make mistakes, he makes mistakes..... The hallmark of a great man is one who is never afraid to apologize for his mistakes. Oyedepo falls short of this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by raynobz: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
HappyPagan:

If God is in Shiloh, I will die this evening.
Amen. So shall it be
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Foodforthought: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
I think your brain will be more needed than anyone's. Person wey don better pass you, don better pass you. All of you above me are lowlives who use the internet as the only medium to insult people they dare not in real life? Is Oyedepo your age mate?

Are you not the same person as as last year who was claiming to be an evangelist?
Thanks for this comment
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
I think your brain will be more needed than anyone's. Person wey don better pass you, don better pass you. All of you above me are lowlives who use the internet as the only medium to insult people they dare not in real life? Is Oyedepo your age mate?

Are you not the same person as as last year who was claiming to be an evangelist?
See one of his daughters: hear her utterances: like father, like daughter. And we are wondering how Nigerian girls are shitty? A so called pastor calling a living president 'dead' and this is what this bitch have to say to defend her godfather??

Oyedepo's jazz is really strong.... mentoring 'dem bitches everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by 042rebel: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oyedepo dear, God did not send you on this one. I know it's shameful to admit. Someone wrote a sarcastic piece on Jubrin and you swallowed the Sarcasm. You just portrayed yourself as gullible as your followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by jzamani(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
The person wen dey post all this things,na just to get cheap fame ..na wch tym he reply

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by tunmedies(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
HappyPagan:

hmmmm! It is well wt ur soul.
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't let me expose you and your numerous handles on this forum. I can mention up to 10, both active now and inactive.

Are you not the same unstable half-man whose love was unrequited, then decided to write a failed love letter on romance section? Babe said 'thanks', then you started crying of how she cheated on you. Person no dey date you, you come say e cheat on you. After your letter failed, you took to trolling. Even guys gave up on you, and an excuse of a man like you is talking about sense. Do you have sense?

I fear stalkers like you
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
HappyPagan:
Just to be sure. Are you still there
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
HappyPagan:
God's everywhere though just so you know

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by adesbreath: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Nigeria really needs a Prophet ELISHA of our times...a ruthless and fearless prophet who believes in discipline before compassion.

Compassion first pls..not any other way around...
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by ipobarethieves: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:

Are you not the same unstable half-man whose love was unrequited, then decided to write a failed love letter on romance section? Babe said 'thanks', then you started crying of how she cheated on you. Person no dey date you, you come say e cheat on you. After your letter failed, you took to trolling. Even guys stop gave up on you, and an excuse of a man like you is talking about sense. Do you have sense?

kimbraa stop wasting ur time wit confused%dumb pipu..

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Yuceeluv(f): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
My dear...its been that way since inception.how are things so far?...look at the comment thread here alone and see the content of some people's brains.

adesbreath:

Compassion first pls..not any other way around...

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by datribune: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oyedepo is a partisan PDP politician & con-man in d garb of a Clergyman. He has stopped his wicked & nonsensical narrative of Fulani domination since Atiku became President. When killers strike in Zamfara he'd call them bandits but when they strike in Benue, he calls them Fulani Herdsmen to fit his evil narrative.
One by one, d Holy Spirit will continue to expose them. I hear "Father" Mbaka who thought he was embarrassing Peter Obi not knowing that he was exposing himself for all to see that he's just a con man has now apologized. Mtchew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by pennywys(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
I don d like is pastor now ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by olawonder(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lets pray that thr never will be a military takeover in Nigeria, that’s when we know if these pastors truly have ‘dominion’ grin
There’s no point taunting ppl in power all the time! It’s getting boring, when do they hv time to actually preach the gospel or even see vision when all they think about is govt govt govt all the time? It’s beginning to look loke ppl who say thr incomes depend on the govt of day are right after all! If church goers want to know about politics they might as well stay in thr homes and watch news... but to go to church and all that pastors preach about is political issues
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Nigeria really needs a Prophet ELISHA of our times...a ruthless and fearless prophet who believes in discipline before compassion.

See as you fine. Too fine

Should I send you a mail?
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by drlateef: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
God does not send Liars and haters as His messengers. You are an impostor. You prayed and confirmed Jonathan as winner in 2015. God debased you and shamed you. Yet you refuse to back off. You will be disgraced once again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by femi4: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
He's not a coward. What can the Presidency do?
He's wrong, not about being bold. If Peter could apologized to Paul and Mbaka to Obi.....who is he?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by ipobarethieves: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin
fopishow:
Amen, you forgot to include your family.
grin
fopishow:
Amen, you forgot to include your family.
AMEN
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by femi4: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
you are right, especially one with a nose ring
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by ipobarethieves: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin
clemzo101:
may it be so according to your words
grin
clemzo101:
may it be so according to your words
be it unto him according to his declaration
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by arrestdarrester: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
The problem of APC is that any divergent opinion must be tagged that of a hater.

A party that doesn't listen can't lead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.