Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ (45804 Views)

YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video) / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by CoolAmbience(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
BabaO2:
Oyedepo, all is equal before God. Should we believe pastor Tunde Bakare about you, that you an occultist?

Oh, you no believe before?
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by MPESA(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
madridguy:
Papa should thread with care.

You dhey fear to talk ni , ohk I see na because say na Papa abi , you dhey fear curse abi , no need because the one weh PMB and APC curse una don do.
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by iramure(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
weep for urself since u obviously dont read ur bible well. it clearly said there will be false prophets. its only the Spirit of GOD and light from his word that can help you sieve them
of course, I clearly understand false prophets abound. But my question is "do you think all that glitter is gold?"
To you, your pastor is God sent, but to God, is this prophet you talk about clean?
If you are lucky to witness some people's day of judgement before God, my dear, you'll be astonished.
Please my candid piece of advice for you is believe and trust yourself alone.
See you later my dear
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Odingo1: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nobody have even question wether Buhari is indeed dead, they all abuse the pastor, Nigeria deserve the suffering they pass through.
Buhari have never held media chat nor address Nigerians in a live media coverage yet they dont know that Buhari is Jibril from Sudan, original Buhari is no more.

Most Yorubas supporting an imposter from Sudan will be suprise after the election, Jibril is young and will make himself life president while the greater south will break away. Jibril will change the name Nigeria to Arewa republic with North, SW and some part of ND been the new nation.

Time will tell.
Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by clemzo101(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
ipobarethieves:
smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin ;Dbe it unto him according to his declaration
abi na
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Omobada(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
who else notice the main point " STEPPING ON TOES"
May PMB continue till 2023 so as to normalise all abnormalities.
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Halo22: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
So you think Bishop Oyedepo just made that statement without seeing the reality in the spirit. See he is just trying to blend words so as not to create chaos,considering the kind of country we exist in. Everybody is trying to be careful, to avoid inciting a horrible situation in the nation. But nevertheless, the truth must surely unveil.
fasterwell:
When my God and Father ( O O O ) first revealed that corrupt politicians were spending so much money to get rid of PMB in 2016, nobody believed Him or took His words seriously.

When the evil activities manifested and the president became sick, many so called men of God said he (Buhari) was dead, will not survive and that there was tears and vacancy in Aso Rock but again the Almighty Father declared that the President is alive and shall return in good health.

It was equally revealed to me in a dream where i witnessed the arrival of the president in Aso Rock before he returned and i made a post about it on Nairaland but nobody believed me neither was it brought to the front page simply because i wasn't one of those popular pastors whose topics always graced the front page. But who cares? The truth cannot be hidden no matter the circumstance.

The Bible made it clear that the Holy Spirit shall reveal all things to us and that we must not be carnally minded or base our judgement on hearsay but to depend on the Holy Spirit to guide into all truth.

My question now is, what happened to the Holy Spirit in Oyedepo? Is it that the Holy Spirit can no longer reveal the truth about Buhari for all these to end?Or is the Holy Spirit only interested in making Oyedepo dangeriously rich and wealthy?

Oyedepo wants the president to address the Nation to clear doubts when he should be the one to know the truth and tell us because he is supposed to be working with the Holy Spirit Who is Omniscient.

If you go through the Bible you will see how the Holy Spirit used prophet to guide or exposed kings but in our own time all the prophets are either blind, deaf or dumb. Oyedepo should rather seek divine knowledge and speak the same instead making himself look confused and causing more confusion among the people.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Neyomickey1: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloggers always trying to create sensations to gather followers. Oyedepo said “if you step on my foot and I ask you to remove it, is that an hate speech?, it is not but self esteem speech”

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by ACE1010: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Earthbound:

Evangelist? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You obviously don't know me. Marijuana evangelist, maybe. Now I know what church you attend. Now, run along and join your Shiloh squad. 2019 is your year. grin

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by NairaMaster1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
kimbraa:
I think your brain will be more needed than anyone's. Person wey don better pass you, don better pass you. All of you above me are lowlives who use the internet as the only medium to insult people they dare not in real life? Is Oyedepo your age mate?

Are you not the same person as as last year who was claiming to be an evangelist?

Don't waste your time on APC supporters. Uncle Bisi calls them VAGABOND!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by nelsonoba: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Nigeria really needs a Prophet ELISHA of our times...a ruthless and fearless prophet who believes in discipline before compassion.

I rarely come across so much wisdom as this in young people these days. In this era of "wizkid-brain" youths, wisdom and truth is very scarce among youths. You are an exception and reading this comment has just made my day. Can you forward your account details, I want to drop you N5k for this. Just my little token, but God will definitely bless you with more.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Yuceeluv(f): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please don't play with my emotions...am vewi tender o cry...are you serious or you're joking?

...BTW thanks for the compliment.I'm honoured. smiley

nelsonoba:

I rarely come across so much wisdom as this in young people these days. In this era of "wizkid-brain" youths, wisdom and truth is very scarce among youths. You are an exception and reading this comment has just made my day. Can you forward your account details, I want to drop you N5k for this. Just my little token, but God will definitely bless you with more.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by nelsonoba: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Please don't play with my emotions...am vewi tender o cry...are you serious or you're joking?

...BTW thanks for the compliment.I'm honoured. smiley

Lol! I'm serious joor.....if you don't want to drop your account details here in public, you can send it to me privately on my app. Follow the directions in the link below to register and send me a private message there with your account details

https://www.nairaland.com/4737517/partake-weekly-politics-general-knowledge

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Yuceeluv(f): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
I already sent a mail smiley thanks in advance.I'm beyond grateful

nelsonoba:

Lol! I'm serious joor.....if you don't want to drop your account details here in public, you can send it to me privately on my app. Follow the directions in the link below to register and send me a private message there with your account details

https://www.nairaland.com/4737517/partake-weekly-politics-general-knowledge

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
i can trust myself ALONE. that is not wat my bible says i should do. its clear that we should believe his prophets and we shall prosper. therefore i must connect to his servant so i can be richly blessed
iramure:
of course, I clearly understand false prophets abound. But my question is "do you think all that glitter is gold?"
To you, your pastor is God sent, but to God, is this prophet you talk about clean?
If you are lucky to witness some people's day of judgement before God, my dear, you'll be astonished.
Please my candid piece of advice for you is believe and trust yourself alone.
See you later my dear

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Zakiss: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
HappyPagan:
This God that sent Oyedepo sounds a lot like him.

e be like say na Oyedepo papa sell the wood wey dem use hang Jesus...
LOL
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by nelsonoba: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I already sent a mail smiley thanks in advance.I'm beyond grateful

I've replied to the email. You can now send it to me
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Yuceeluv(f): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Done o cheesy hmm I can't wait to dance...thanks a million times over.

nelsonoba:

I've replied to the email. You can now send it to me

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by iramure(m): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
i can trust myself ALONE. that is not wat my bible says i should do. its clear that we should believe his prophets and we shall prosper. therefore i must connect to his servant so i can be richly blessed
I wish you well

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by nelsonoba: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Done o cheesy hmm I can't wait to dance...thanks a million times over.

It has been sent. I added a little extra to what I promised so the thanksgiving to God can increase....don't forget to pay your tithe to God on this little blessing too
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Niorte: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
fasterwell:
When my God and Father ( O O O ) first revealed that corrupt politicians were spending so much money to get rid of PMB in 2016, nobody believed Him or took His words seriously.

When the evil activities manifested and the president became sick, many so called men of God said he (Buhari) was dead, will not survive and that there was tears and vacancy in Aso Rock but again the Almighty Father declared that the President is alive and shall return in good health.

It was equally revealed to me in a dream where i witnessed the arrival of the president in Aso Rock before he returned and i made a post about it on Nairaland but nobody believed me neither was it brought to the front page simply because i wasn't one of those popular pastors whose topics always graced the front page. But who cares? The truth cannot be hidden no matter the circumstance.

The Bible made it clear that the Holy Spirit shall reveal all things to us and that we must not be carnally minded or base our judgement on hearsay but to depend on the Holy Spirit to guide into all truth.

My question now is, what happened to the Holy Spirit in Oyedepo? Is it that the Holy Spirit can no longer reveal the truth about Buhari for all these to end?Or is the Holy Spirit only interested in making Oyedepo dangeriously rich and wealthy?

Oyedepo wants the president to address the Nation to clear doubts when he should be the one to know the truth and tell us because he is supposed to be working with the Holy Spirit Who is Omniscient.

If you go through the Bible you will see how the Holy Spirit used prophet to guide or exposed kings but in our own time all the prophets are either blind, deaf or dumb. Oyedepo should rather seek divine knowledge and speak the same instead making himself look confused and causing more confusion among the people.
Excellent rubbish!
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Yuceeluv(f): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Someone wake me up from this dream cry cry tears of joy...#10k jus laidat!...ayemi!

I can't keep calm!...Mr nelsonoba,it can only get better for you in all ramifications... All of your expectations will surely be surpassed...I can't believe this...as you made me shed tears of joy today...you've paved remarkable unbelievable ways of favour for you and your generations unborn forever, in JESUS CHRIST'S NAME... Infact the whole nairaland will hear this...I was expecting 5k and you doubled it...so shall all your sown seeds be multiplied uncountably.may God bless you endlessly.

Seun,I'm new here somehow so i don't even know how to tag...please OGA seun,help me thank Mr nelson.

...ha! Lemme go and share the good news to everyone I know.

nelsonoba:

It has been sent. I added a little extra to what I promised so the thanksgiving to God can increase....don't forget to pay your tithe to God on this little blessing too
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by ladykolly(f): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Daddy Freeze dey expose all these scammers but sheeples don decide to remain foolish for life.
Is it your foolish?
We like.
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by GMbuharii: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
ipobarethieves:
kimbraa stop wasting ur time wit confused%dumb pipu..
Like you.

So kindly shut up,thank you
grin
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by ladykolly(f): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Nigeria really needs a Prophet ELISHA of our times...a ruthless and fearless prophet who believes in discipline before compassion.
Ever if prophet Elisha comes, people like you would still doubt him.
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Yuceeluv(f): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
NNE wait fes...am so busy dancing cos of this #10k from above...unexpected manna...chai!

ladykolly:

Ever if prophet Elisha comes, people like you would still doubt him.
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by nelsonoba: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Someone wake me up from this dream cry cry tears of joy...#10k jus laidat!...ayemi!

I can't keep calm!...Mr nelsonoba,it can only get better for you in all ramifications... All of your expectations will surely be surpassed...I can't believe this...as you made me shed tears of joy today...you've paved remarkable unbelievable ways of favour for you and your generations unborn forever, in JESUS CHRIST'S NAME... Infact the whole nairaland will hear this...I was expecting 5k and you doubled it...so shall all your sown seeds be multiplied uncountably.may God bless you endlessly.

Seun,I'm new here somehow so i don't even know how to tag...please OGA seun,help me thank Mr nelson.

...ha! Lemme go and share the good news to everyone I know.

Amen.....now you almost made me join you in the tears of joy.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Daddy Freeze dey expose all these scammers but sheeples don decide to remain foolish for life.

Judge not for ye not be judged. Pray to ur GOD to reveal a true man of GOD. Those that kill and behead in the name of GOD and promise of eternal life and seven virgins, have u ever challenged their preachers? Hear the message and don't waste ur time searching a perfect man of GOD
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Blazinglight: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
The General Overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo has mocked critics urging him to withdraw his statement concerning the President Muhammadu Buhari being dead and cloned as Jubril Sud

Oyedepo had last week while reacting to report that Buhari was dead and the President in Aso Rock was Jubril El Sudan, urged the congregation to pray to God to deliver Nigeria from slavery, shame, and reproach as the report of alleged cloning was disturbing.

But, reacting, the Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Digital and New Media, Tolu Ogunlesi described the cleric as a ‘hater of Buhari’.

He had wondered why the cleric would go to a far length to discredit Buhari.

However, speaking from Living Faith church HQ at Canaan land, Ota, on Saturday, Oyedepo vowed not to withdraw his statement because it was not a hate speech.

According to him, his statement was a self esteem speech.

The cleric said,

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/oyedepo-replies-presidency-says-dead.html

Why do you people peddle fake news just to gain followership or visits to your blogs. He wasn't referring to the so called statement that the media said he made about Buhari's cloning. Please people should watch or listen to message before castigating the man, check and confirm before commenting.
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Yuceeluv(f): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
You don't know what you've just done for me...you have no idea...only God in heaven knows.

nelsonoba:

Amen.....now you almost made me join you in the tears of joy.
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by Blazinglight: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
HappyPagan:

If God is in Shiloh, I will die this evening.

You have used your mouth to declare death on yourself. After your death people would say it was a witch.
Re: Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ by HappyPagan: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Blazinglight:

You have used your mouth to declare death on yourself. After your death people would say it was a witch.
Stfu. I'm still alive. There's no God in Shiloh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.