Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Love For Lilian Was Never In Doubt -ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Love For Lilian Was Never In Doubt -ubi Franklin (520 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love For Lilian Was Never In Doubt -ubi Franklin by Nairatrenders: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2018
NAIRATREND.COM.NG

My love for Lilian was never in doubt -Ubi Franklin

Ubi Franklin and actress ,Lilian Esoro’s marriage lasted less than a year ,however ,the music entrepreneur has made it clear he truly loved her .

The couple split in 2017, shortly after the birth of their son,Jayden and reports have it that Lilian was the one who walked away from the marriage .

Taking to Instagram to gush over his son,he revealed the overpowering love he has for his son .

When an Instagram follower noted that he loves the son because he loved the mum,Lilian ,Ubi replied that his love for Lilian was never in doubt

No amount of gold could ever compare to the gift of love that my son shares.

I’ve been blind and I couldn’t see that all the love I’ve wanted is right here in front of me.

He gives me reason to get through another day.

Maybe it’s how he loves me in his special little way.

And when it gets hard for me to sleep at night….

He makes this hell on earth seem more like a peaceful bliss.

That great big kool-aid smile and the twinkle in his eyes….

Every time I look at him it makes me want to cry.

But they’re not tears of sorrow; they’re tears of pride and joy….

To know that all the love in heaven is wrapped around my little boy.

Love You Jayden❤️❤️������

GIST via - https://nairatrend.com.ng/my-love-for-lilian-was-never-in-doubt-ubi-franklin/

Re: My Love For Lilian Was Never In Doubt -ubi Franklin by Tamarapetty(f): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2018
Then why divorce?? Love kor
Re: My Love For Lilian Was Never In Doubt -ubi Franklin by Nairatrenders: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2018
sad
Tamarapetty:
Then why divorce?? Love kor
Re: My Love For Lilian Was Never In Doubt -ubi Franklin by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Please if you see aboki that sews shoe in your area call am for me.

cry
Re: My Love For Lilian Was Never In Doubt -ubi Franklin by Nairatrenders: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
shocked
NoGender:
Please if you see aboki that sews shoe in your area call am for me.

cry

(1) (Reply)

2018 Soundcity MVP Awards Nominees List, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Davido Nominated / BREAKING: Funke Akindele Bello Welcomes 1st Child With Husband JJC Skillz / I’ve Always Worn Good Things-anita Joseph Brags As She Joins #10yearchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.