Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Unemployment: My Advice To Government And Other Private Organizations - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment: My Advice To Government And Other Private Organizations (371 Views)

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. / High Rate Of Unemployment: My Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment: My Advice To Government And Other Private Organizations by Reader530(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2018
To whom it may concern.
I hereby write to commend the effort of government on curbing of rate of unemployment. Kudos to our government.
The reason of this thread is to let you know that graduates and masses lost their jobs because of these:
1. Some interviews are fixed on Mondays or other working days; For those working in private organizations. E.g private schools, if you leave your job on any working day for another interview, you will be sacked. Can you see how people are losing their jobs? It is not because people are not hardworking, but because of advancement of career.
2. As a result of attending interview, sorry to say this; people with high connection will get it while masses will end up losing their jobs at the expense of government job that connection play a major role ( Though, some people get base on merit).
Government should help masses not to lose job by fixing Friday, Saturday and Sunday for interviews and other recruitment activities. The government should make it compulsory for private organizations too to use the days mentioned above for interview.

Thank you in anticipation for your cooperation.
God bless our country, give us peace and crown our effort with success. From a voice in Yobe State.....
Native of Adamawa State.

Re: Unemployment: My Advice To Government And Other Private Organizations by hushshinani(m): 12:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Free Xmas ICT Training / Unocasa Limited Recruitment For 15 Positions / Ongoing Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Notore Fertilizer Company Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.