Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? (15990 Views)

I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election / Alleged Photos Of Toke Makinwa On A Lunch Date With Ex-husband Maje Ayida Surfac / Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by seunmohmoh(f): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Cool
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by Guestlander: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Go on Amazon.com and you will see thousands of books titled becoming so and so. Becoming Lincoln, Becoming Nicole ati bee bee lo

I guess Toke Makinwa inspired them all.

4 Likes

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by bjt(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
patani:
Nigerians and arrogance is like 5&6 shior!

Toke Makinwa inspired Michele Obama

Are you listening to yourself at all?

I wonder o. How can you even be comparing two, it is an insult on Michelle Obama.
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by Magnuschase: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
So because they share similar titles mean Toke 'inspired' Michelle? Nigerians with exaggeration enh! Thought the case of Nora Roberts and that Adeyemi would guide people against misinformed posts such as this.
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by AHCB: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bla bla bla. The Toke's book didn't inspire sh1t! Here's how I know... grin

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bloooody:
The OP is a Bastards. You wrote the article and still took FTC from me. You will die while being raped by your father. In Jesus name!

See your psychiatrist
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by mrrights: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hum
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by lettinggo: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
WRola:
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 12/8/18 we've just a day left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
Which school are you? Is ASUU not on strike anymore?

1 Like

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by lettinggo: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
WRola:
Unilorin sir, and they're no member of ASUU
Goodluck then! I'm currently not in a position to help.
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
smdh. there are tons of books with "Becoming" in the title!!! Michele Obama doesn't even know who she is
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by patani(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Timil:
Whats the big deal if Toke Makinwa inspires Michelle Obama.

Africans especially Nigerian's have a bigger inferiority complex that they now see the western man or the western woman as a God who is better than them. Nonsense!

I don't know why you folks are always feeling inferior to the westerners just look at this eediott who believes a African can't inspire Michelle obama, who the fucckk is Michelle obama??.

If not for her husband who would have known Michelle Obama??

You are a delusional human. And to be straight about it. It’s you that has inferiority complex(that’s why you all worship pastors in Nigeria)... to think that your yeyebrity who is not even known in 20% of African countries inspired a respected fist lady in the history of US, an Ivy League graduate, I am so sorry for your mentality and thinking. No wonder your pathetic minds does not know how to fix the country. I’ll ignore your next quote cos I know your IQ is in fraction. Get a life lad and get exposed( the world is big). Read wide( and if u don’t know, google ‘how to write a catchy book title’ and see how many times you come across the word ‘Becoming’) after that, you can keep worshiping your self acclaimed celebrity while the whole world is moving on
I know she is your mentor(low lifer)

I guess your stinking Toke also inspired these book title

3 Likes

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by patani(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
bjt:

I wonder o. How can you even be comparing two, it is an insult on Michelle Obama.

As in, I tire!
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by Acecube(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
WRola:
Good day Sirs/Mas, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. As at today 12/8/18 we've just a day left.
I'm the sponsor of myself, I work during holidays to come up with my fees but during the just concluded holiday I was sick so I couldn't work. I've not been able to attend classes due to hustle to get this fees paid. I'm highly depressed and don't know what else to do or whom to approach for help.
Pls assist me as you deem fit. May God bless you and grant you all you desire.
You are always having a day left... Every day you edit your broadcast to carry a new date undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by staytravel: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
I don't know.... but what she does inspire is bleaching...
angry

1 Like

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by Timil: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
patani:

[s]You are a delusional human. And to be straight about it. It’s you that has inferiority complex(that’s why you all worship pastors in Nigeria)... to think that your yeyebrity who is not even known in 20% of African country inspired a reapected fist lady in the history of US, I am so sorry for your mentality and thinking. No wonder your pathetic minds does not know how to fix the country. I’ll ignore your next quote cos I know your IQ is in fraction. Get a life lad and get exposed( the world is big). Read wide( and if u don’t know, google ‘how to write a catchy book title’ and see how many times you come across the word ‘Becoming’) after that. You can keep worshiping your self aclaimed celebrity while the whole world are moving on
I know she is your mentor(low lifer)

I guess your stinking Toke also inspired these book title[/s]

1. I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim in fact I don't do any of the religions, I'm a deist I doubt if you know what deism means.

2. I'm not a fan of Toke Makinwa in fact I don't celebrate any Nigerian celebrity of the current generation, the only Nigerian's I celebrate is Fela and Wole Soyinka.

3. The bolded above made it crystal clear that you have inferiority complex issues, she doesn't have to be known by everyone before a certain Michelle Obama knows her.

4. For you to stoop so low and start hurling insult simply shows how you were raised to be uncouth.

5. You don't have 1/4 of the exposure I have in every facet of life, if we engage in intelligent and meaningful discussions I will bury you alive and send you six feet under.
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by patani(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Timil:

1. I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim in fact I don't do any of the religions, I'm a deist I doubt if you know what deism means.

2. I'm not a fan of Toke Makinwa in fact I don't celebrate any Nigerian celebrity of the current generation, the only Nigerian's I celebrate is Fela and Wole Soyinka.

3. The bolded above made it crystal clear that you have inferiority complex issues, she doesn't have to be known by everyone before a certain Michelle Obama knows her.

4. For you to stoop so low and start hurling insult simply shows how you were raised to be uncouth.

5. You don't have 1/4 of the exposure I have in every facet of life, if we engage in intelligent and meaningful discussions I will bury you alive and send you six feet under.

Hahahahaha, I av 1/4 of your exposure

Ok motigbo... I agree

Come to think of it, if at this point you still belive she inspired Michele,(with all the evidence and contribution on this post) then you are unteachable and a perpetual fool.

Before you comment or quote people think deep next time.

In your arrogant disposition you said I av inferiority complex and I should not think of people in America as Gods( lol what an advice, in your mind I am also suffering from your lack of electricity and bad roads like you?) keep being delusional..

People like you are cowards and you know nothing. Thinking everyone you meet on nairaland is a low lifer like you.
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by SmileXtraone: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
patani:
Nigerians and arrogance is like 5&6 shior!

Toke Makinwa inspired Michele Obama

Are you listening to yourself at all?
Is it impossible? Is it impossible for you to do something to inspire Obama? Are they not human beings? I believe nothing is impossible! We all get inspired by somebody from time to time.
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by OldBeer: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
patani:

Ok motigbo... I agree

Come to think of it, if at this point you still belive she inspired Michele,(with all the evidence and contribution on this post) then you are unteachable and a perpetual fool.

In your arrogant disposition you said I av inferiority complex and I should not think of people in America as Gods( lol what an advice, in your mind I am also suffering from your lack of electricity and bad roads like you?) keep being delusional..

People like you are cowards and you know nothing. Thinking everyone you meet on nairaland is a low lifer like you.
You are arguing with a dunce who thinks an Ivy-league trained lawyer and former first lady was inspired by some nobody.
I guess the goat thinks she invented the word "becoming."

Just leave him to wallow, cos he will only dig in his heels and claim to be "knowledgeable."

3 Likes

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by patani(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
OldBeer:
You are arguing with a dunce who thinks an Ivy-league trained lawyer and former first lady was inspired by some nobody.
I guess the goat thinks she invented the word "becoming."

Just leave him to wallow, cos he will only dig in his heels and claim to be "knowledgeable."

Hahahahaha. Toke Makinwa inspires Michele Obama?. My chest.
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by patani(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
SmileXtraone:

Is it impossible? Is it impossible for you to do something to inspire Obama? Are they not human beings? I believe nothing is impossible! We all get inspired by somebody from time to time.
Yes, I am sorry. Toke Makinwa inspired her. I agree with you sir
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by SmileXtraone: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
patani:

Yes, I am sorry. Toke Makinwa inspired her. I agree with you sir

I know you don't agree Lolz. I am not saying Toke inspire her, I am just saying it is not impossible. I am a person who believes nothing is impossible wink

Patronize me oo. I sell smile Mifi and smile data
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by mrrights: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
patani:

Ok motigbo... I agree

Listen to the advise and you will be a much better person. Certainly, your reasoning depict someone with not only inferiority complex, but but outright lack of self consciousness.

I doubt if you even know who you are. I don't mean knowing just your name, but knowing a little about your history.

Learn...We are all learning.

Meanwhile, Michelle Obama is not in anyway better than you ,Toke or anyone. Whether she read Toke's book or not doesn't matter, she could have and could have not. It's not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by mrrights: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
patani:

Hahahahaha. Toke Makinwa inspires Michele Obama?. My chest.

Anyone could inspire anyone.

What's the big deal about that?
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
If Michelle have written before Toke, Nigerians would have called it plagiarism. What a people! Ó máà ṣe ó.
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by shogsman(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Timil:

Whats the big deal if Toke Makinwa inspires Michelle Obama.

Africans especially Nigerian's have a bigger inferiority complex that they now see the western man or the western woman as a God who is better than them. Nonsense!

I don't know why you folks are always feeling inferior to the westerners just look at this eediott who believes a African can't inspire Michelle obama, who the fucckk is Michelle obama??.

If not for her husband who would have known Michelle Obama??

The westerners have a better environment, they are living a good and comfortable life than us I don't dispute that but when you start to feel inferior to them, when you start to treat them like they are some God is what i'm against.

They are no way better than us as individuals in fact they are individuals backed by a working system, conducive environment and good leaders, if African's also have this opportunity I believe many African will succeed even better than the westerners.

Stop treating them like they some God they aint any God they are just like you.

What you wrote made no sense, it is not inferiority complex, the two women are not intellectually matched simple, plus the content of the books are different.

3 Likes

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
You wish
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by MEANTIN001: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
DON'T BE LEFT OUT
WHY COMPLAINING OF MONEY
WHILE U CAN STAY AT HOME ND MAKE MILLION UNDER A Month
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO
FOR YOU TO BE RICH OR POOR IS IN YOUR HANDS

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by patani(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
mrrights:

Listen to the advise and you will be a much better person. Certainly, your reasoning depict someone with not only inferiority complex, but but outright lack of self consciousness.

I doubt if you even know who you are. I don't mean knowing just your name, but knowing a little about your history.

Learn...We are all learning.

Meanwhile, Michelle Obama is not in anyway better than you ,Toke or anyone. Whether she read Toke's book or not doesn't matter, she could have and could have not. It's not a big deal.

Ogbeni, stop quoting me with your stupidity talk
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by mrrights: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
ruffbamreal:
If Michelle have written before Toke, Nigerians would have called it plagiarism. What a people! Ó máà ṣe ó.

You get the point.

If Michelle wrote her own before Toke, the same people arguing endlessly would easily claim that Toke copied her. But since the reverse is the case, they couldn't imagine it,even though it could be true.

They need to examine themselves

1 Like

Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by mrrights: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
shogsman:

What you wrote made no sense, it is not inferiority complex, the two women are not intellectually matched simple, plus the content of the books are different.

What do you mean by not intellectually match? What made one more intellectually superior than the other?

Is it that you have designed an equipment to test intellectually superiority and you have applied it on both women or that being a wife to a president has suddenly made someone more intellectually superior than the other?

Oga, you have a problem you need to deal with. It's called brainwash. You have been brainwashed and conditioned to reason like an inferior being.

You need to break the box. Yes, you can do it. Free your mind from that bondage
Re: Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Two different individuals with two different life values. How can one draw virtue from the other

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Mong, DsilentG, Marries Uchena In Anambra - PHOTOS / Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday / OAP Omaliicha Hughes Is Glowing In Her Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.