Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (28329 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Hospital Owner To Treat Wounded Colleagues – Police / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Volcano12(f): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
kidman96:
These Tanker drivers and their conductors are so unruly... When actions are taken against them they threaten strike.
No no no Buhari or Jubril I mean,frees them.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
vastolord4:
Rip boss.. I don't know why those people carry weapons freely

Because they are the only ones who have the right to carry weapons. Police man will see a Yoruba or IBO boy with bread knife and arrest him. He sees an Hausa with daggers or Ak47 , he greets him and pass.

I'm tired of this nation. Next year I must get the fffking outa here.

Injustice is the order of the day here.

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by almakiyyun(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Igbo people are more deadly than boko haram, a day can not pass without recording murder case or ritual killing and deaths resulting from arm robbery from their zone.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by IamBlanco(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Jesus Christ!!! I know him very well. He also runs a winners Golden Bet Shop on the first floor, the mortuary is on the ground floor. This life nawa ooo...
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by hilseger: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
You mean person fit own mortuary as biz?...Nawah ooo 9ja I hail ooo...anyway, RIP.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by ask4chigozirim(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=Ritzy10 post=73661285]A man identified as Wagbara David who owns a mortuary in Rumuosi by East West road in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, has been killed.

The deceased was reportedly stabbed to death by a tanker conductor who parked in front of his office in Rumuosi area.

Report has it that his offence was that he asked the driver to take his tanker from the front of his office and the conductor pulled out his dagger and stabbed him to death.

He was rushed to the University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) where he was confirmed dead.

According to reports, the tanker driver zoomed off after stabbing the victim but was intercepted at Choba junction.

After the interception what next? They should have kill the idiot instantly and burn his truck . Thats why i like Aba guys no nonsense
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by kardinalz: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

yes it happened
Wot really happened?
A reliable information has it that the conductor was beaten blue black first bfr he acted inself defence stabbing both of them. Anger everywhere. May God helps us.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by babestella: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Every aboki man you see in the southern part of Nigeria, is a potential Boko Haram member. Never argue with an aboki, just get the police to talk to them.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Stanweezy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
What an irony he was killed in front of his mortuary, probably the bus conductor wants him to see how his morticians work

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by babestella: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
almakiyyun:
Igbo people are more deadly than boko haram, a day can not pass without recording murder case or ritual killing and deaths resulting from arm robbery from their zone.

Read up terrorism and what it has done in north east, stop being hypocritical here, Birth is finished because soon your Boko Haram brother would whip you folks in line, just wait for it ok.

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
ChiefOloye:
Just like that? Bloggers and manipulated news.

Says who?
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by madgoat(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
etugba:
I know this man very well, he runs winners goldenbet and mortuary at the same time, he was a good friend

So now he will lie in his own mortuary in a special freezer since he is the owner grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by sambrow(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is so sad. I know him. He is a catechist at st. Gabriel in rumosi where I wedded. RIP Catty
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by sambrow(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamBlanco:
Jesus Christ!!! I know him very well. He also runs a winners Golden Bet Shop on the first floor, the mortuary is on the ground floor. This life nawa ooo...
that's tru. He's my catechist
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Tapout(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
so the man walked up to the conductor and said "Pls repark ur tanker" and the conductor brought out a dagger & stabbed him?? Just like that?? undecided
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Josnac:
And una no see fire burn the conductor, and the tanker??
So they should burn the tanker,even with the high danger of such fire burning other vehicles and structures around it
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
almakiyyun:
I dont know why u have refused to have sense, u just comment trash even before reading the post, Is Portharcourt part of the South East, u just expose ur ignorance and hate everywhere, pity!!

2 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Olodo24: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
I don tire for PH o
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Olodo24: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gkemz:
RIP to the mortuary owner.
he will be preserved for free though
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by capitalzero: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ritzy10:
A man identified as Wagbara David who owns a mortuary in Rumuosi by East West road in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, has been killed.

The deceased was reportedly stabbed to death by a tanker conductor who parked in front of his office in Rumuosi area.

Report has it that his offence was that he asked the driver to take his tanker from the front of his office and the conductor pulled out his dagger and stabbed him to death.

He was rushed to the University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) where he was confirmed dead.

According to reports, the tanker driver zoomed off after stabbing the victim but was intercepted at Choba junction.

https://zenithnaija.com/conductor-stabs-mortuary-owner-to-death-in-port-harcourt/

never argued with the following
1. armed/uniform men
2.commercial drivers
3. motor boys/conductors
4. hausa/fulani traders or artisans
5.okada riders

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by condralbedez: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

We know the people carrying daga about in the country
They are atikus brothers
yes oh ,and,buhari's sons!
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
USELESS PEOLE, HOPE they Prescribed the TREATMENT DOSE ABIA STATE gives to such eediotic Abokis....
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Samson5: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
This is unbelievable. Rest in peace Dave. You were a good man!
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by cpapa: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Josnac:
And una no see fire burn the conductor, and the tanker??
my brother police ND army dey everywhere bcoz they rumuosi boy they bit aboki
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by murphyibiam15(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
kardinalz:

Wot really happened?
A reliable information has it that the conductor was beaten blue black first bfr he acted inself defence stabbing both of them. Anger everywhere. May God helps us.
nope..the mortuary owner is a catechist..the blocked his office with the heavy truck and he pleaded them to remove and he was stabbed immediately, I'm sure of this..infact Rumosi guys caused havoc leading to police and army taking over Rumosi
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by almakiyyun(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Is Portharcourt part of the South East, u just expose ur ignorance and hate everywhere,

please tell me, who are the major inhabitants of porthacourt?
Am waiting for your answer if you are sincere.

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Hassan88(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I won't comment until I see the picture of the conductor.

Same here dear
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by calculator123(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Richdad50:
The level of voilence in the country calls for a sober reflection. I press on everyone to avoid the slightest of argument with strangers. You never know who the devil has assigned to cut you short before your time.
The crowd i saw at Xperience13 gave hope that Satan has not yet overun the nation with wickedness.

#Richdad
Don't let the crowd fool you, some came to steal phones and other valuables. Some came to chyke babes, same came to smoke,have sex or sell their wares. Thus not all among the crowd is what you think they are
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by mechanics(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I won't comment until I see the picture of the conductor.
Lolz, but you have commented.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by ClassyLysia: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
It's true,it happened in my area
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Pat4321: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari supporter are murderers like Buhari
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Pat4321: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
What's stops the man from carry his own dagger? It's foolishness not to carry a weapon in Nigeria today. It will get more serious if Buhari returns to office

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suya Hawker Killed In Kaduna & Dumped In A Shallow Pit (Photos) / Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady / Robbers Selling A Stolen Car In Lagos Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.