Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (28330 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Hospital Owner To Treat Wounded Colleagues – Police / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by doggedfighter(f): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
etugba:
I know this man very well, he runs winners goldenbet and mortuary at the same time, he was a good friend
Take heart dear .
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
What a great loss? As usual there is general apathy to the entire situation in Port Harcourt.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by etugba(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
doggedfighter:
Take heart dear . .
Thanks
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by notoriousbabe: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
So him too go sleep for where him dey keep people be dat
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by kardinalz: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

nope..the mortuary owner is a catechist..the blocked his office with the heavy truck and he pleaded them to remove and he was stabbed immediately, I'm sure of this..infact Rumosi guys caused havoc leading to police and army taking over Rumosi
Get ur fact right. Also listen to your self "he pleaded them to remove and he was stabbed immediately" doesn't it make any sense to u. So the guy was already with the knife waiting for the catechist to come and plead so he wud stab him?
Mind u there's a union check point there so tankers do park there. This incident happened btw 9-10pm. I cnt tell you for free the conductor was provoked to hv acted in such manner. We sud b able to tolerate one another.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by lyntiffany(f): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
etugba:
I know this man very well, he runs winners goldenbet and mortuary at the same time, he was a good friend
my dear na my axis be that,things later took a wrong shape cos rumosi guys went and burned down Yam zone where these Hausa men stay to do their business carted away with their yam, onion, potato,oranges e.tc. It's terrible my dear. Our place be like dead zone, very dark and lonely.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by murphyibiam15(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
kardinalz:

Get ur fact right. Also listen to your self "he pleaded them to remove and he was stabbed immediately" doesn't it make any sense to u. So the guy was already with the knife waiting for the catechist to come and plead so he wud stab him?
Mind u there's a union check point there so tankers do park there. This incident happened btw 9-10pm. I cnt tell you for free the conductor was provoked to hv acted in such manner. We sud b able to tolerate one another.
even if the conductor was provoked that isn't a strong reason to stab him..look I was actually around that corner when this incident happen so stop forming some unintelligent analysis and face reality from those on ground
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by lyntiffany(f): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
salt1:
Pls avoid Rumuosi axis till further notice as there's was a clash last night between an Hausa trailer driver and the community people. This was as a result of the trailer driver parking in front of a morgue owned by a Rumuosi indegene last night and when he was told by the staff to shift he rather pulled out his dagger and stabbed two of them. The owner rushed out to separate them only to be stabbed to death too. They were rushed to UPTH where the morgue owner was confirmed dead while his two staff are in critical condition which now resulted to the indegenes returning to the site to destroy the truck and more alongside burning of the hausa traders yam market at Rumuosi. There are over 20 police vans on site with pedestrians being made to walk with their hands in the air. Pls avoid area and environs for now.

This is the version I heard
your right it's true
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by murphyibiam15(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
lyntiffany:
my dear na my axis be that,things later took a wrong shape cos rumosi guys went and burned down Yam zone where these Hausa men stay to do their business carted away with their yam, onion, potato,oranges e.tc. It's terrible my dear. Our place be like dead zone, very dark and lonely.
you will likely not be far from me... hehehe
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by lyntiffany(f): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

you will likely not be far from me... hehehe
cheesy where do you stay? Mine is behind that high school. But you have to go through that yam zone junction. Hope you no follow steal yam
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Laid2001: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
The information reaching us is that the driver of the truck and his accomplices have been apprehended. The unfortunate aspect of it is that the driver is an Ogoni man(not Hausa,) and his co-accomplice is from Ebonyi state. No one is a Northern Muslim among the two of them. Hausa and Muslim properties were looted. The Hausa people selling yams got all their yams looted.
Stereotyping and tribalism has eaten deep into the fabrics of our society.

5 Likes

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by murphyibiam15(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
lyntiffany:
cheesy where do you stay? Mine is behind that high school. But you have to go through that yam zone junction. Hope you no follow steal yam
hahaha..for where..I carry my car zoom off immediately
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by lyntiffany(f): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

hahaha..for where..I carry my car zoom off immediately
so you ain't back up till now? Don't know where else to go really want to leave that axis.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by murphyibiam15(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
lyntiffany:
so you ain't back up till now? Don't know where else to go really want to leave that axis.
I'm not back yet..send me a pm
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by etugba(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
lyntiffany:
woah so a friend in rumuekini told me..
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by kardinalz: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
murphyibiam15:

even if the conductor was provoked that isn't a strong reason to stab him..look I was actually around that corner when this incident happen so stop forming some unintelligent analysis and face reality from those on ground
I neva side it a strong reason.
Stop bringing sympathy to the issue wen u dnt knw what happened . I cn tell u for free u dnt knw anything that happened there, the conductor in question is nt even hausa as u guys hv ascertain.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by newdawn2017(f): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2018
dollytino4real:
why my rivers again with death news
cry sad
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by deri4luv1(m): 12:53am On Dec 09, 2018
lyntiffany:

Lol, you stay at Nagyus village? Behind KEPNA?
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Passionate888: 1:36am On Dec 09, 2018
Rest In Peace Mr. David........ Take heart Mrs. Esther David
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Passionate888: 1:39am On Dec 09, 2018
etugba:
his wife was my course mate.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by habsydiamond(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2018
The story don't add up at all....how can carry ur truck turn to killing just like that.....I smell something fishy here....

1 Like

Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2018
he gets to enjoy his mortuary.
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by lyntiffany(f): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2018
deri4luv1:

Lol, you stay at Nagyus village? Behind KEPNA?
chai! Monitoring spirit plenty for this forum grin You sound like someone who lives there, is that your residence?
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by deri4luv1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
lyntiffany:
chai! Monitoring spirit plenty for this forum grin You sound like someone who lives there, is that your residence?

Yeah, that's where i Live, You?
Re: Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt by dollytino4real(f): 6:16am On Dec 10, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

We know the people carrying daga about in the country

They are atikus brothers
ok make p.d.p catch u 1st

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Pastor Arrested For Charming & Abducting 21-Year-Old Lady / Robbers Selling A Stolen Car In Lagos Arrested (Photo) / Two Young Boys Reprimanded For Fighting With Assorted Charms In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.